AMBASSADOR - NAYEON

REQUEST: D000DES

READER: Male

GENRE: Fluff, Sports

CHARACTER: Nayeon

Y/N'S POV

Our club's president had a serious conversation with each of the players to discuss about our future. I started playing basketball in that team and some how I made to become a great NBA player. That made me receive a lot of offers to play in other teams, however the president had a spcy offer for me.

-President: I know we aren't the best team in the league, yet - smirks - But we'll soon be. Have you listened about kpop?

-Y/N: Yeah? Who didn't? It's a huge phenomenon.

-President: Well, I've got one of the most popular groups to be one of next year's ambassadors. Isn't it amazing?

-Y/N: I guess? I don't understand why are you telling me about this.

-President: Y/N, you've grown to become one of the best players of the moments. And I'm lucky to say that I have you in my team, but I would like to be able to say the same next year. What conditions do you need to keep going with us and stop listening to other offers? Money?

-Y/N: Uh... I should discuss it with my manager.

-President: With this group working with us, we'll get a plus that will raise your salary. And you'll get even more famous than now as well. What do you say? Are you in? Just sign this contract to keep you here for the next season.

I signed the contract not becomes of the offer itself, I wasn't too conscious about the kpop effect. It was because of the love I had to my first club that I decided to go on for another year.

That's how the next season started and our popular and global stars ambassadors got invited to our first match. I could feel some excitement among my team mates, so I got slightly curious about the group attending too.

-Coach: Well, the president wants to take a picture of the team with the ambassadors - smiles and claps - Let's avoid making that ladies wait.

We followed the coach and then entered a white room with a lot of cameras ready. I was used to being filmed and that stuff, but that was on a whole new level. However, the girls looked relaxed enough and very chill about it.

-Twice: Hi, we are Twice! - they all bowed.

-Team: It's a pleasure, we are ___ - bows too.

-Cameraman: Well, pose together so we can take a group picture - smiles.

We got close to them, and thanks to my supposed popularity they wanted me to be at the center next to a cute girl with rabbit teeth. I looked at her and smiled as a greeting to try to break the ice a little.

-Nayeon: My name is Nayeon - smiled.

-Y/N: I'm Y/N, it's a pleasure. Thanks for coming all the way from Korea to attend our first match of the season.

-Nayeon: It's an honour to perform here today - smiles.

When the photo shoot was over, all the players headed to the changing room for later on start warming up. The opposite team was a hard rival but we weren't gonna give up, we were motivated to proof the result after our training seasons.

-Coach: You know what to do. Get outside and win this match!

-Team: Yes!

When we were heading to the court, I looked to my side and spotted Nayeon having her hand and me and mounting something like "Fighting!". That warmed me and gave me some strength to start the game motivated, it felt like I couldn't disappoint her.

The match started and surprisingly I was playing quite better than usual, I was getting some three point shoots and the crowd was going crazy. I wasn't sure about those girls knowing about basketball, but they were giving their all into cheering.

During the half time break, Nayeon's group performed and got the crowd even wilder. I was fascinated about them, mostly about Nayeon, she was literally glowing. Something inside me started bumping really hard, so once the match was over I got close to her. I couldn't let such girl leave like nothing.

-Y/N: Nayeon! - reaches her - That was amazing, you've been amazing. I didn't know you girls were that good - smiles.

-Nayeon: Same goes for you, you are very skilled. I understand why you are called the team's star. Your last shoot made your team win, right? - giggles.

-Y/N: Yeah, well, it's my job - chuckles - And I still have a lot to improve, I gotta train some more.

-Nayeon: - nods - Still, good job - smiles - I didn't know basketball could be that intense and interesting. The passion I coulse sense from the bench in your eyes was breathtakingly, guess that's the reason why I was hooked.

-Y/N: Yeah, it happened to me when I was watching you perform - giggles - Do you think that I could attend one of your concerts one day? I would be so happy if I could.

-Nayeon: Of course! I would be so happy to see you in the crowd! - smiles.

Silence filled the atmosphere and then we both cracked laughing.

-Y/N: Uhm, should I get your phone number so that I can call you once I'm in Korea?

-Nayeon: Oh, you'll be visiting my country? - excited.

-Y/N: Of course, there's a lot I wanna learn about Korean culture - smiles - Today I got just a tiny little taste.

-Nayeon: Then we should totally exchange numbers, I'll show you around once you come.

-Y/N: Perfect - smiles - In the meantime, if you want and you are able, I can show you around the city.

-Nayeon: Really? - smiles - Thank you, Y/N. I was craving to go for a walk, I've heard this city is so beautiful... It'll be much better to be with a friend.

-Y/N: Totally, I'll make sure you want to return soon here - chuckles - That way we'll meet again.

-Nayeon: Huh... You don't know yet, but you'll fall for my city in Korea too - smiles.

-Y/N: I can't wait to check that fact - chuckles.

(A: First of all I want to apologise cause I have 0 idea about basketball or NBA. I'm more into soccer/ European football, so other type of sports are difficult for me. And also, I hope you enjoyed reading this despite my lack of knowledge. I tried my best!)