SECRETARY- Sana

Request: not really, I just had an idea😂

Y/N'S POV
I hate this, I really do... Why am I even her secretary? Just because my family serves hers? How about what I really want to be and do? It doesn't matter, no one listens to me!

-Sana: Y/N-ah, you don't look great today...
-Y/N: Oh really? Maybe it's because-
-Sana: Anyways, I don't want to listen, it's just that you just have to come with me all the day, make sure you look good because if not you'll embarrass me... (sighs)
-Y/N: (mumbling) And you are the one sighing? Tch.
-Sana: What did you say?
-Y/N: Nothing, just that you are right, I have to look good for you... I mean, to walk around with you and don't embarrass you... (fake smiles)
-Sana: (smiles) I'm always right... Now let's go, I have an important meeting, right?
-Y/N: Yeah, if I'm not wrong is with that big company where there's your fiancé...
-Sana: Are you serious?
-Y/N: I totally am, why would I lie to you, miss?
-Sana: Turn back.
-Y/N: What?
-Sana: Return, what can't you understand about that?
-Y/N: But you have to attend the meeting, what's gonna happen if you don't show up there?
-Sana: You don't need to care about that stuff, that's my problem, you are here just to obey me, and I'm telling you to return! (angry)
-Y/N: As you wish, miss...

Damn, this girl is so stubborn, this company will dissappear soon because her CEO doesn't want to accomplish the rules, I have never seen something like this.

-Y/N: Where do you need to go then, miss?
-Sana: You can smile, you know?
-Y/N: What do you mean?
-Sana: You are always so serious around me, but I noticed that when you are with the rest of the workers you are really nice...
-Y/N: Uh, that's because... Uhm...
-Sana: Because of what?
-Y/N: Does it really matters, miss?
-Sana: It does, everything depends on that!
-Y/N: What do you mean by everything? (confused)
-Sana: How do you dare to make me say something like this? (pissed) Tch, you don't understand me... You never do, and when we are at home you are always serious...
-Y/N: I'm your secretary, while I do my job it's the best to maintain the composure, and be focus and serious. That way, I won't make any mistake.
-Sana: You already did one today... (rolls her eyes)
-Y/N: I apologize, I don't know where I failed, but it was my fault...
-Sana: Aren't you even going to argue with me?
-Y/N: Miss, I'm just your secretary, why would I?
-Sana: I hate you...
-Y/N: Same feeling...
-Sana: What?!
-Y/N: What?
-Sana: What did you say?
-Y/N: I like you... (lying)
-Sana: W-What are you saying so suddenly?! (smacks my arm)
-Y/N: Excuse me, I'm driving, we could have an accident if you keep on acting like this...
-Sana: You just said you liked me!
-Y/N: It was so I didn't have to argue with you, miss. Plus, if it was true, it wouldn't matter since you have a fiancé...
-Sana: It's because of this kind of stuff that I doubt sometimes about us...
-Y/N: Why would you doubt about us? Just as the rest of your family and mine, we maintain a servant-boss relationship... There's nothing to doubt, miss.
-Sana: You are the worst...
-Y/N: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not as good looking as your fiancé...
-Sana: Don't mention him! (pissed)
-Y/N: I'm sorry miss, where do you want to go?
-Sana: Back at home.
-Y/N: It's still soon, we should go back to the company and do some paper work, this morning the was a huge amount on your desk-
-Sana: I said home, don't make me get angrier...
-Y/N: As you wish, miss...
-Sana: Stop with that "miss" thing... (sighs)
-Y/N: How should I head to you then?
-Sana: How about "honey", "darling", "love"...
-Y/N: (blushed) I'm serious about this...
-Sana: (sighs) Then, Sana it's okay... (mumbling) but I was serious too...
-Y/N: What did you say?
-Sana: That I'm hungry! You better prepare something once we arrive back home...
-Y/N: Okay Sana, as you wish...

I keep on driving, ignoring whatever she's doing. Why the hell does she enjoy teasing me with that kind of "honey, darling, love" thing?

Who am I? I'm her secretary, she should be serious with me... I can't understand why is she such a tease.

-Y/N: We are here Sana...
-Sana:...
-Y/N: Sana?
-Sana:...

Oh damn, how could she fell asleep after being that noisy and annoying? I need to wake her up... Why do I have the feeling that this is not going to end in a good way?
-Y/N: (shakes her gently) Sana, we are home...
-Sana:...
-Y/N: C'mon, I'm gonna prepare something to eat, wake up...
-Sana: I won't wake up if you don't kiss me... (smirks with the eyes closed)
-Y/N: (sighs) Sana, I'm serious, let's go inside...
-Sana:...
-Y/N: Hey, c'mon, don't be like this...
-Sana: I won't move unless you kiss me...
-Y/N: I'm not going to kiss you.
-Sana: Aren't I beautiful enough?
-Y/N: It's not about that, I'm your secretary, you shouldn't be messing with me in that way, we should maintain a professional relationship.
-Sana: I said I won't move unless you kiss me...
-Y/N: Fine, don't move then... But I'm going, I'll leave you inside the car...
-Sana: You cant do so, what would my dad think about it? He might fire your family out... And he would break the tradition... (smiles)

Oh my gosh, why is she like this? I really hate when she goes this way... I'm telling her that I'm just her secretary and she keeps on teasing me around with this stuff.

-Y/N: I won't kiss you Sana, and that's a fact.
-Sana: I won't move then...
-Y/N: Fine, you don't need to, I'll do it by myself then... (carries her)
-Sana: Hmm, good move, you are strong (whispering to my ear)
-Y/N: Sana, I would be thankful if you stayed quiet while I carry you...
-Sana: Do you seriously want me to be quiet? (smirks)
-Y/N: Yes, please...
-Sana: Okay, then... Explain to my father by yourself, why are you holding his daughter who has already a fiancé (gets down of me) Good luck Y/N-ah, I'll call you later since I'm not hungry anymore... (smirks)
-Y/N: (mumbling) Fuck! I'm in trouble and just because of her teasing games... I really hate this...
-Mr. Minatozaki: I think I need an explanation... (serious)
-Y/N: And I can totally explain, there's a rational reason because of why I was carrying Miss. Minatozaki... (smiles)
-Mr. Minatozaki: So? She doesn't seem to be sick or have any injury...
-Y/N: I'm so sorry, it won't happen again, I promise, please forgive me (bows) I didn't pretend to do such thing, I'm really sorry...
-Mr. Minatozaki: I'll let you be this time, but remember that she has a fiance, and that you are nothing more than her assistant...
-Y/N: Yeah sir, I'm really sorry, and thanks, it won't happen again (bows and leaves)

I then head to the kitchen where my mom seems to be cooking something, it smells really good...

-Y/N: I'm back...
-Mom: Oh dear, Sana just asked you to bring her a glass of water, dont take too much, okay? (smiles)
-Y/N: (sighs) I hate her so much.
-Mom: Oh, and she asked for a smiling face, what does she mean by that?
-Y/N: Ugh, this girl is seriously a tease... (grabs the glass of water) I'll be bringing it to her (fake smiles)
-Mom: Y/N, your smile is scaring... Can't you be more natural?
-Y/N: I can't, and it is totally forced, so thank God that at least I can put this face...
-Mom: This youth... (rolls her eyes)

Minatozaki Sana, I hate you with all my heart, one day I'll get to stop being your assistant, and I'll finally be happy without the necessity of arguing with someone the 24/7...