DON'T LEAVE ME- Dahyun

REQUEST: @user74455482
Reader: Male

Y/N'S POV We are returning back from school, by "we" I mean Dahyun and I

Y/N'S POV
We are returning back from school, by "we" I mean Dahyun and I. It's been a lot of years since we started returning back home together, I mean, we are neighbors and although I'm a year older it's better to return together than alone. Specially her, she's always on her own world and she doesn't seem to notice what happens around her. That's why I always been next to her, to protect her, I don't want anything happening to her.

"Y/N you are weird lately" she says with a grin on her face. "I'm not weird" "oh yeah you are" replays the playful tofu. She always liked to tease me, at first I always get mad at her, but it seems that somehow I got used to it and now I don't care. "What do you want Dahyun?" "Why do you have to be this rude?" says while pouting...

"You know, I'm not affected by your aegyo anymore... So don't even try" she seems to ignore me as she doesnt reply back.

The rest of our way back was silent which is really weird, she usually likes to speak a lot about everything, like seriously, once she starts you can't stop her.

This looks as if we were mad at each other and I don't like it, I should say something to her before entering home. "I'll see you tomorrow dubu" I just give her my back when she answers "who tells you that you are going to see me tomorrow?"

It just freezes me, what does she mean? Is she feeling bad and she'll miss class? I'm not understanding... "What do you mean? I don't understand you" "You never do! You know, it doesn't matter. You are just the rude guy who accompanys me home"

What's wrong with her now? Why did she turn so dramatic now? Did I say something offensive? It's really hard to understand someone who seems to live in a total different world!

"Hey, you don't need to act like that to me. If you are mad at me, just be clear and I'll apologize" she looks at me with a disappointed face "Don't wait for me tomorrow" she enters her house not letting me to say something else.

As I'm not able to understand what just happened, I head inside my house too. I start preparing everything for study, but something is still bothering me inside my head, and it has a name and surname. Kim Dahyun. I'm still wondering what just happened.

The afternoon passes by as a blink and its already time for having dinner and going to sleep, but not before I take a bath. I prepare everything, and decide to write a message to Dahyun, just to check on her. I'm worried.

Me: Hey dubu, are you okay? I'm so sorry about what happened before... 😔

It seems like she's not connected, so I'll give her time to answer while I take the bath already mentioned.

I take my time as I take this chance to relax myself from all the stress I went through with the final examns. Soon our summer break will arrive, which means that I'll have a lot of free time. Maybe I should hang out with Dahyun as well, oh and speaking about her... It seems like she already answered me, I got a notification.