MY BEST BAD EXPERIENCE-DAHYUN

REQUEST: Japsaldubu
GENRE: Yandere/ Masochist
CHARACTER: Dahyun
READER: Male

REQUEST: JapsaldubuGENRE: Yandere/ MasochistCHARACTER: DahyunREADER: Male

(A: Ah, help me... I have a huge crush on her😂)

Y/N'S POV
I've been currently hired to be a waiter on one of those parties where important people attend. And if they are not important, well, at least they are rich as hell.

-Eunjoon: Are you sure that you need to go there? I mean, do you know about the rumors?
-Y/N: What do you mean about the "rumors"?
-Eunjoon: You haven't heard of them?! God Y/N... No one wants to work at the Gerfy's Mansion because there's weirs people there... At the end of the party, there's always someone missing...
-Y/N: What are you saying? (chuckles) That's probably because the mansion is big as hell and they got lost... I'm gonna be a waiter, that's all. Nothing will happen... Plus, I need to work in order to keep on paying my studies... I mean, how would you survive without me as your roommate? (jokes)
-Eunjoon: (rolls his eyes) Don't tell me that I didn't tell you... Rich people are weird. Belive me...
-Y/N: Stop trying to scare me, I need money dude... (checking yourself at the mirror) This uniform suits me, don't you think? (smiles)
-Eunjoon: You are crazy... (sighs and places a hand on your shoulder) I just hope you return back safe...
-Y/N: Exaggerating... (chuckles) See you tomorrow...

I leve the dorm I share with Eunjoon, and wait for a taxi to pick me up. Please, those rumors are fake. I don't need to fear anything... Yeah, I'll work with no worries...

-Time skip until you reach the party place-

I enter the crowded room filled with rich people and their luxurious outfits. Woah, not even working during more than a life I would win enough money to own one of those suits...

I distract checking out the place when suddenly, I bump with a girl and get her dress dirty with the drinks I'm carrying... Damn, I fucked up.

-Y/N: Oh crap, I'm really sorry! I'll bring tissues to clean you, okay? (smiles) Sorry, sorry, really (bows)
-Girl: Hmm... Do you think that with a sorry it'll be solved?
-Y/N: I'm sorry...
-Girl: You'll be the one cleaning it... Follow me.
-Y/N: W-Where are we going?
-Girl: Where do you think that I girl like me would go with a boy like you?
-Y/N: I don't know... (gulps)
-Girl: Try to guess, and I may forgive you (smirks)
-Y/N: Uh... The police station to report me?
-Girl: Bii boo... Wrong answer (chuckles) Follow me.
-Y/N: But-
-Girl: No buts, in rich I could ruin you with just snapping my fingers...
-Y/N: (nods)
-Girl: Good boy... Follow me... (smiles)

I then follow her to another room where there's just a table along two chairs and a paper. What the hell is this?

-Girl: Take a seat... (smiles)
-Y/N: I though I was going to help you to clean your dress...
-Girl: Hmm... Nah, this is way more interesting (smiles) We are gonna do a contract.
-Y/N: Contract? (confused)
-Girl: Yeah, a contract where you are a good boy and start belonging to me...
-Y/N: What if I refuse? I mean... I don't know the conditions... And I'm still studying... Oh, not forgetting about the fact that I don't plan to belong to anyone. I mean, a relationship right now would be a problem... Tho you are really beautiful... (chuckles) Sorry, I have to say no...
-Girl: (sighs) This is a problem...
-Y/N: Eh?
-Girl: Now it'll have to be in a rude way... (locks the door)
-Y/N: W-Why are you locking the door? I need to work-
-Girl: You are gonna work for me... (smirks) I paid someone for you... I told them "bring interesting waiters" and well, you came... (whispers) You are now mine...
-Y/N: You don't even know my name?
-Girl: Of course I know it... Dong Y/N...
-Y/N: You are crazy...
-Girl: I just like having someone working for me... (srughs) I've been looking for the ideal one, but I didn't like them at all. I'm really thankful because you came.
-Y/N: You had other boys? (gulps)
-Girl: Of course... But I had to get rid of them... (sighs and takes a seat)
-Y/N: W-What happened to them?
-Girl: Hmm... Let's say that you wouldn't like to know it (smiles) Now, take off your clothes Y/N...
-Y/N: No...
-Girl: No? (takes out a whip) C'mon, I don't like repeating myself...
-Y/N: I don't even know you... Why would I show my precious body to-
-Girl: (rolls her eyes and hits you)
-Y/N: Ugh!

Wait a moment... It hurts, but it feels good at the same time... Oh no... Why do I want her to hit me with that whip again?

-Girl: Y/N... I'm talking to you, sweetie... (smirks) Take off your clothes...
-Y/N: What's your name?
-Girl: My name? (smiles) Why do you want to know?
-Y/N: I think it's better to know my psycho's name... Don't you think?
-Girl: Ouch Y/N, I'm hurted... You are a bad boy (hits you again)
-Y/N: Ugh!

Yes! Yes! I love it! I'm definitely enjoying this... Why though? Do I have any kind of problem to? Damn it... Eunjoon said that rich people are weird, but I am too.

-Girl: Y/N... (gets closer to you) You seem to be actually enjoying?
-Y/N: What?! Of course not! Who the hell enjoys being kidnapped by a beautiful girl who hits with whip? (holds back of smiling)
-Girl: (chuckles) You are interesting, you know? That's why I like you the most among the servants I've had...
-Y/N: I'll take it as a compliment...
-Girl: Now, take off your clothes... I'm repeating myself too much, next time I'll make sure to hit you harder.
-Y/N: Harder?! (excited)
-Girl: Damn Y/N, you are a complete masochist... (laughs) If I actually get addicted to you... We may end up having lot of fun...
-Y/N: I would need to know your name for that...
-Girl: If you sign the contract, I'll tell you my name... (cups your cheek)
-Y/N: Let's negotiate then... (smiles)

She then hands me the paper with all the conditions. Apparently, I'm not able to talk with other girls, think of any other girls, touch any other girls, and I would need to live with her. What's wrong with this rich ass girl? She has the Yandere complex?

-Girl: What do you say Y/N?
-Y/N: Basically, you want me to be loyal and live with you, right?
-Girl: Yup (smiles) Although, you'll have to work for me when we are alone, if you know what I mean (licks your ears)
-Y/N: You are a psycho...
-Girl: Yet, you don't seem scared. Y/N, are you going to be mine completely?
-Y/N: (sighs) I have no option anyway...  (signs the contract) By the way, you'll be the one paying for my studies and so?
-Girl: I'll pay for everything you need baby (smiles)
-Y/N: Fine... Then, one last thing. What's your name?
-Girl: I'm Kim Dahyun sweetheart (kisses you)

-THE END-

(A: It was weird, I know... But I couldn't think of anything else sorry 😂)