HEROINE - NAYEON

REQUEST: Yoda_TzuTzu
GENRE: Angst/Fluff
READER: Male
CHARACTER: Nayeon

(A: Guys remember that I'm not following any kind of order for the one shots. There's not such thing as preferences😂 I'm just trying not to repeat members!!)

Y/N'S POVDuring my whole life, I've believed that I would never need anything but my books

Y/N'S POV
During my whole life, I've believed that I would never need anything but my books. The real life is always filled with drama and prejudices. Like you could know how's someone just by his looks. Absurd.

-Bully 1: Oh Y/N... Again with your nose stick to your books?
-Y/N: (sighs) Yeah. Thanks for saying out loud what is obviously obvious.
-Bully 1: Are you trying to make fun of me? (pissed)
-Y/N: Oh c'mon, if I wanted to make fun of you, I would have used multiple disgusting adjectives which you wouldn't understand.
-Bully 2: (giggles) He's willing to receive a beat up, doesn't he?
-Bully 1: (smirks) Totally. Listen "smartie" we'll need to show you a lesson which you still don't know about.

They are always the same, they belive they are superior just because of their looks and their extremely well built bodies. Tch, their superiority complex is what makes them stupids, they are blind.

-Bully 2: Tell us Y/N, how does the toilet water taste like? (drowns your head in there)
-Bully 1: If he was smart enough, he should answer like "it tastes like myself, cause I'm a shit itself" (laughs)
-Y/N: (smiles) That sentence suits you...
-Bully 1: (pissed smacks your head) You are irritating and annoying to the point that I feel sorry for you.
-Y/N: Oh please don't, feel sorry for yourself cause you lack of neurons (chuckles)
-Bully 1: I'll kill you-
-Bully 2: It's a waste of time dude, let's leave him here already... (spits on you)
-Bully 1: Tch (walks away)

Ugh, I already showered this morning... Guess I'll be skipping the next classes. Mom and dad will be angry at me cause they strictly control the water we use. It's really expensive nowadays and we can't waste a single drop of it.

-???: They bullied you again?
-Y/N: Uh, do I know you?
-???: Who doesn't know me? (chuckles) That's the real question.
-Y/N: (sighs) Another bragger... This place is filled with scoundrels.
-???: My name is Im Nayeon (smiles) And how can you call me a scoundrel when you don't even know about me?
-Y/N: What do you want? My life is already miserable, don't bother me.
-Nayeon: That's not my intention though, I've been watching you for a while, and you are quite sassy although you are a nerd (smiles)
-Y/N: I'm not- (looks down) Okay, whatever (starts walking away)
-Nayeon: (follows you) Don't leave like that, we are talking.
-Y/N: My head has been inside a toilet, that's why I'm skipping class. You don't hace any excuse.
-Nayeon: Hmm, if I attend class, will you talk with me tomorrow?
-Y/N: (srughs)
-Nayeon: Okay, see you tomorrow Y/N! (smiles)