ATTENTION - JEONGYEON & SANA

REQUEST: Fraxie7
Characters: Jeongyeon & Sana
Genre: Jealousy
Reader: Male

Y/N'S POV-Jeongyeon: And that's the reason why I think that we should have a movie night this Saturday

Y/N'S POV
-Jeongyeon: And that's the reason why I think that we should have a movie night this Saturday. What do you think? (smiles)
-Y/N: Hmm... I don't know Jeong, I mean... Maybe if I'm not busy? (smiles softly)
-Jeongyeon: Just make sure that you don't have any other plan... C'mon, you know that we have always liked that movie! We never missed it! (happy) And we wouldn't do it now, right?
-Y/N: (sighs) Okay, you win... But just so you know, you'll pay for all the snacks... (teasing)
-Jeongyeon: Huh? I would I do such thing? You need to pay as well or I won't allow you to have anything... (teasing back)
-Y/N: You always say so, but then you end up sharing (chuckles) You are way too nice to ignore me and leave me without drinking and snacks...
-Jeongyeon: That's not true! (smiles) I do that just because... Well, just because we've always been together, you are like a brother...
-Y/N: (chuckles) I'm really happy to hear so, it's the same from my part...
-Jeongyeon: Cool... (fakes smiles)
-Sana: Y/N~ (chuckles) I'm done with my club, how about a date? (clings on your arm)
-Y/N: Yeah sure (smiles) Where do you want to go?
-Sana: Arcades? Cinema? I don't know, it's hard to decide... (thinking)
-Y/N: (chuckles) Take your time, we have all the time... Oh (to Jeongyeon) I'll see you around Jeong (smiles and waves)
-Jeongyeon: (fake smiles and waves back) Yeah, see you...

JEONGYEON'S POV
Stupid. Idiot. Stupid. Idiot... Is he seriously smart as his marks say? Because he has turned just into a monkey following that girl everywhere...

Sana just needs to snaps her fingers to have him on his knees ready to serve her... What kind of life is this one? It's so unfair... He met her last year and they are already that close?

Excuse me? Here the childhood friend it's me! Shouldn't I be the closest one to Y/N? I'm sure that I know him much better than she does... I would be able to make much happier too...

Then, why is he so blind to see that? Ugh, it seriously pisses me off... Luckily, I got an excuse to meet him... We'll do as when we were kids, he'll come over, and we'll watch our favorite saga (insert your fav saga)

And just in the best of the cases, if I feel confident enough, maybe I confess too... Would it be how I've been planning in my head?

Would he really leave Sana for me once I confess to him? Would he really accept my feelings? Would we really start going out? Ah, I wished...

-Nayeon: Jeong... Why so serious? (notices you walking away with Sana) You are still with that? She's his girlfriend, get over it already...
-Jeongyeon: You wouldn't understand it... We have a special relationship, I know him since always... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, but if you haven't noticed yet, you are all grown up now... Of course you would need to part ways one day... He found a girlfriend, and you should move on and find someone too... (serious)
-Jeongyeon: You have planned to annoy me today, haven't you? (sighs)
-Nayeon: I just love you Jeong~ (smiles and hugs her)
-Jeongyeon: It doesn't matter how many times I tell you that it is not mutual, you are just going to continue on going like this... (chuckles) Let's go for a creppe...
-Nayeon: Cool! (smiles)

Y/N'S POV
We are currently at the cinema cue since we have decided to have our date here... When suddenly Sana turns around and stares to my eyes directly...

-Y/N: W-What's wrong? (nervously smiles)
-Sana: I don't like it...
-Y/N: What don't you like? (confused)
-Sana: That girl...
-Y/N: Girl? Who? Who are you talking about?
-Sana: The girl you were talking to before... Jeongyeon...
-Y/N: Jeongyeon? Why? (confused)
-Sana: Shes trying to steal you from me...
-Y/N: Eh? (burst out laughing) What are you saying? Jeong is just my friend... We are just friends... She may look close to me, but that's just because we are childhood friends... You don't need to worry...
-Sana: How wouldn't I worry when she looks at you as if she was staring to the whole universe?
-Y/N: Huh?
-Sana: Just like this (imitates Jeongyeon)
-Y/N: (laughs) You are so cute... (smiles)
-Sana: Thats what you think of her too? You cheater?
-Y/N: Nope, that's what I think about you... (chuckles) I'm telling you that you don't need to worry...
-Sana: But she likes you, is so obvious... (pouts)
-Y/N: That's not true, she even said today that I'm like a brother for her...
-Sana: Of course, how would you expect a girl to confess when she knows that he has a girlfriend?
-Y/N: Well, in any case... I only look at you in that way... You are my universe... (smiles)
-Sana: (surprised) Y-You surprised me... (holds hands with you) But it's a relief to hear so...
-Y/N: You know, just so you don't worry, I'm gonna be totally honest with you... (smiles) I agreed to have a sleep over with her this Saturday because we'll watch our favorite saga...
-Sana: You what?! (let go of your hand) Are you about to sleep with another girl?
-Y/N: She's like a sister for me... But if you are that worried, why don't you come too?
-Sana: Me? Sleep over with you and Jeongyeon?
-Y/N: Yeah, for me it would be really nice to know that my girlfriend and my childhood friend get along... (chuckles)
-Sana: (sighs) You are just really troublesome... But if that'll make you happy, then I don't have any other option... (smiles) I'll go...
-Y/N: Cool, you'll see how fun is it (smiles and pecks her cheek) Let's go, the movie is about to start...

JEONGYEON'S POV
-Time skip to Saturday-

-Jeongyeon: C'mon, let's do this faster!
-Nayeon: I can't sweep faster! Do you want me to become a human Ferrari or what?!
-Jeongyeon: Everything must be clean! Y/N is coming tonight! I repeat, Y/N, MY Y/N... (totally nervous)
-Seungyeon: Jeongyeon-ah, you should calm... That boy is like part of our family, he probably saw us in our worst moments... (srughs)
-Jeongyeon: Unnie! What are you doing still here? Leave to your room please, the living room is just for Y/N and I... Nayeon! (glares at her)
-Nayeon: What?! (scared)
-Jeongyeon: What are you doing still in my house?!
-Nayeon: Y-You told me not to leave until everything were shining...
-Jeongyeon: But Y/N is about to be here! Use the logic for once please! This must be perfect! (yelling)
-Nayeon: Okay, okay... I'm leaving... Ooff, you are seriously a pain when you get like this... (sighs and leaves)

Great, now there's nothing to bother us... It'll be just Y/N and me. We'll finally have some time alone... Oh God, how much have I waited for this moment to come? The week felt eternal since we promised to meet...

*sounds the bell ring*

Oh my god! Oh my god! He's here... It must be him... It's Y/N! How do I look? Do I look good enough? I check myself in a mirror before opening the door... And when I open it...

-Y/N: Hi (smiles) We are ready for the sleep over... Oh, and we ended up bringing some snacks too... (shows her the bag)
-Jeongyeon: Y/N...
-Y/N: Yeah? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: (poker face) I think there's someone behind you...
-Y/N: Oh yeah, I brought my girlfriend... (chuckles) You know, I just had an amazing idea, and thought that this could be a chance for you too to get to know each other...
-Sana: Hi, I'm Sana... Nice to meet you Jeongyeon... (smiles) Y/N has told me about you...
-Jeongyeon: Y-Yeah... Nice to officially meet Y/N's girlfriend (fake smiles)

What the hell is wrong with this boy? Couldn't he read between lines? How the hell did he bring his girlfriend?! Not yo my house idiot! I won't stand being a third wheel...