INVISIBLE - MINA

REQUEST: Heemang0570
CHARACTER: Mina
GENRE: Angst
READER: Male

REQUEST: Heemang0570CHARACTER: MinaGENRE: AngstREADER: Male

Y/N'S POV
As everyday, I'm accompanying Ms. Myoui to her prestigious school. She assists the Dianne Di Luna school, which was designed and founded by none other than the Filjan Duque.

In this school, all the girls are taught how to use their Din, which is an hability that they develop as they grow up. With the Din, they can create new weapons and fight with such an incredible habilities.

My little lady, Ms. Myoui, is in second grade, and it is not to brag about her, but she's really strong. No one uses the Din as she does, and she's said to join the older students soon, really soon.

This school is divided into two, the part for the boys, and the part for the girls. The girls are the only ones able to use the Din, then... Why does this school have a part for boys?

Easy, girls need a boy in order to increase the Din effect and to keep it under control. The boys have a kind of power too, named Lon. Basically, boys can't do anything without girls.

Boys are trained as good as possible to become a stable Lon. What does it mean? They train them in order to turn them into gentleman able to win girls' heart.

The final mission for girls in Dianne Di Luna, is to find a boy and create a duo, the "Dinlon". To create such duo, they first need to have a strong relationship, or in oder words, they need to find love.

And that's exactly where I come in! I'm Ms. Myoui's butler, my name is Gian Y/N, and unfortunately, I haven't been able to assist this school. I'm four years older than my lady, and my mission is... To find her a Lon.

Almost all the girls of the region are able to use their Din, unfortunately, just the royal ones can assist school and develop it. For boys happens something similar, just the royal ones can use their Lon.

And for those who were born in a porr family, like me, can't. That's our sad story, I'll be working for Ms. Myoui trying to find the perfect Lon for her.

But you know, that's not the worse part, the worse part is needing to find a boy for the girl that I love. Isn't it way too cruel? I've always been with Ms. Myoui, and I don't lie when I say that she's the most precious girl ever.

For me, there's no one better. She's superior to the rest of girls... But, I'm not able to be with her because I'm not a royal, and I don't have Lon. Instead, I need to look for a boy for her...

That's the butler's and maid's mission... All the young royalty, have a servant to help them to find their right one, so since it's my job, I need to do my best leaving my feelings apart.

-Mina: Y/N, you are walking way too slow... Is something bothering you? (smiles)
-Y/N: No, my lady... I'm totally fine... (fake smiles) I was just thinking about my work to do...
-Mina: I see... (smiles) You don't need to worry Y/N, you are the best butler among the royalties' ones... I deeply trust you and I know that you won't disappoint me...
-Y/N: Thanks for your kindness my lady, I'll seriously do my best in order to find the perfect Lon. (bows and smiles)

We then keep on working and head to her class... They are having history if I'm not wrong, and I should take the chance to sneak and head to the boys' part in order to look for a Lon.

I make sure that Ms. Myoui is doing fine with her class, and then I sneak outside and head to the Lon part. I'm walking through the corridor, when suddenly I feel like someone is approaching me...

-Nayeon: You are not staying with Ms. Myoui today?
-Y/N: You know I have a mission to do... (sighs)
-Nayeon: Ah, yeah... I guess that you are heading to the Lon part?
-Y/N: (nods) If you excuse me...
-Nayeon: Wait, I'll go with you... (smiles) I'm also looking for a Lon for my dear lady...
-Y/N: Fine, just try not to bother me too much...
-Nayeon: You! You know that I don't care if you are two years older than me... I can end with you... (smirks)
-Y/N: Oh, I'm terrified... (sarcastic) A girl with Din, but not being able to use it... (keeps on walking)
-Nayeon: Who said that I can't use my Din? (smiles) I've been practicing by myself...
-Y/N: Are you crazy?! You know that people like us can't do such thing... You know that we need to act as if we were invisible...
-Nayeon: People like us? What's your problem? We are the same... (smiles) Just because their surname has a stronger power doesn't mean that they are better... I also have Din, and maybe I find a Lon today... (chuckles)
-Y/N: You are crazy... (sighs) I'll do as if I didn't hear your stupid idea...
-Nayeon: My idea is not as stupid as yours... (trying to hurt you)
-Y/N: My idea?
-Nayeon: C'mon, at least I didn't fall in love with my lady as you did... (laughs) Please Y/N, open your eyes... You have everything against you...
-Y/N: Shut it, I swear to go that I'll get really mad at you if you don't stop it...
-Nayeon: You are poor, can't use Lon, and if it couldn't be worse, you are too old for her... (srughs) Ms. Myoui will never look at you, you are invisible for her... (smiles)
-Y/N: (pissed) You know, I would seriously fight you right now... But I don't want to disappoint my lady by fighting over such stupid issue...
-Nayeon: Stupid issue? Love is not stupid... (smirks) But I really wonder how would everyone react once they discovered that a butler fell for his lady...
-Y/N: You wouldn't dare to tell anyone...
-Nayeon: Try me... (smiles)
-Y/N: You annoying rabbit (runs towards her)
-Nayeon: I got you (kisses you)

What the hell is she doing?! I get away from her as fast as possible... Did she lose her mind? What is she planning?

-Nayeon: Oh my... (chuckles) You are so clumsy, how did you trip in that way... Now it's way too hot (winks and leaves)
-Y/N: Nayeon-
-Mina: Y/N...
-Y/N: (paralyzed) M-My Lady? (turns towards her)
-Mina: This is what you do when you tell me that you are leaving to look for a Lon to make me feel proud? (serious)
-Y/N: I can explain... Y-You'll see... (gulps)
-Mina: I don't want to hear it. You have disappointed me, Y/N. I thought you were a loyal servant... I guess that you are not even useful as a dog anymore... I'll make my father fire you as soon as possible... (serious)
-Y/N: Wait, no! You can't do that to me... Ms. Myoui, I promise that it was just an accident... I don't love her, I promise...
-Mina: Love her? Does that mean that you like someone else?
-Y/N: My Lady... Why are you being like this with me? (looks down)
-Mina: I guess that that means that you like someone else... (poker face) May I know who stole your heart? You are not focused lately...
-Y/N: Ms. Myoui, in case I tell you who keeps in my head and heart all day long... Would you excuse me and forgive me for everything?
-Mina: I could consider it...
-Y/N: My Lady, my heart belongs to the one and only... Ms. Myoui. I know that it is an impossible love, and that there's no chance for me... (looks down) I'm sorry, I really am... This is probably shameful for you and your family...
-Mina: (sighs) I've been suspecting about it... Y/N, I'm sorry, you are a great butler and you are really nice... But you are not my Lon, I don't feel anything for you... I think that the best for us is for you to stop working for me... (starts walking away)
-Y/N: Ugh... (sighs and starts tearing) I really messed up...

-Time skip some weeks later-

-Man: You! You need to work harder, do you think that just because you worked for a rich family you deserve a special treatment?! Don't make me laugh... C'mon, be fast or you won't be paid this month...
-Y/N: Yes sir... (looking down)

My god... I'm here because of what I did... If I just kept my feelings for myself, I would still be next to her. And although I would be broken inside because she would be smiling to someone else, at least I would be by her side.

What's the point of living if I can't reach my happiness? Is it really worth it for me to keep on going like this? I can't have her, and that means that I'll always be living this hell divided into social classes... Maybe I'll have a better luck in another life...

-Man: Boy, you'll fall from the balcony!