THE BUS GIRL - SANA

REQUEST: JUSTTOREADTWICEFF
GENRE: Smut
CHARACTER: Sana
READER: Female

(A: As you may have noticed, this contains mature content, so read at your own risks

(A: As you may have noticed, this contains mature content, so read at your own risks. 😏😂)

SANA'S POV

-Tzuyu: I already told you... (sighs) I don't want to keep on going with this pathetic relationship! Please, forget about me...
-Sana: How can you say something like that?! After everything I've done for you?! Give me a reason why you are doing this! (at the edge of crying)
-Tzuyu: (rolls her eyes) Sana, I like someone else...
-Sana: Who?! What does that person have that I don't?! Huh? (starts tearing)
-Tzuyu: Momo has money... It'll be much easier to be accepted in my family than you.
-Sana: Momo?! With my best friend?! (pissed) I can't belive that I've been so blind... My girlfriend, with my best friend... (falls on her knees)
-Tzuyu: Stop being dramatic, I'm glad that I met you because that made me meet Momo... But now, it's time to turn the page. Please, stop calling me...
-Sana: I hate you...
-Tzuyu: I don't care (gets on her car and leaves)

Who am I lying? I love her. I love her more than anything... She's everything I have. Without Tzuyu, I am no one...

Suddenly, it starts raining and I head to the nearby bus stop, I'll need to return home somehow. Once I arrive, I spot a beautiful girl with her earphones...

I wish I were that happy and peaceful right now... Of crap, she's looking at me... Have I been checking her out that much? What am I even thinking about? For God's sake, my girlfriend and I just broke up...

-???: Do you want to share? (smiles)
-Sana: Eh?
-???: You know, music can heal... You seem kinda hurted...

Oh great, now I'm being comforted by a stranger... Do I look that pathetic right now? Gosh, Tzuyu you don't know how did you leave me...

-???: However, you are really pretty (smiles and puts and earphone on Sana) This is one of my favourite songs...
-Sana: I-I see... (forces a smiles)
-???: What's your favourite song?
-Sana: My favourite song? Hmm... Until not too much ago, any romantic song was the best for me... (looks down)
-???: Ouch... That must have hurted... I mean, I'm sure that you've been dumped.
-Sana: Are you trying to make fun of me?! (pissed)
-???: Shhh, relax... You shouldn't be sad, the other person is the one who will have the regrettings for letting go someone like you (chuckles) You don't need to worry, you just need to...
-Sana: Need to... What?
-???: (takes both earphones and whispers on Sana's ears) You just need a great fuck and move on...
-Sana: (blushes) W-What?!
-???: The bus is here... (smiles) You know, I'll treat you this ride...
-Sana: What are you trying? (confused follows you)
-???: (takes a seat) Oh, are we sitting together? (smiles)
-Sana: You treated me this ride, at least I should sit with you... (avoids eye contact)
-???: Oh, is that so? I thought you were interested about what I said before... (smirks)
-Sana: About what you said? (tries to avoid the eye contact)
-???: Yeah, about that great fuck that you need...
-Sana: Hey! Aren't you ashamed of what you are telling to a stranger? Someone could hear it and-
-???: Look around... Today is raining, we are sitting at the back... And each person inside here is dealing with something... They don't have time to pay attention to their surroundings... (smiles) We are almost invisible for them, that's pretty cool right?
-Sana: You are crazy... (gulps and looks through the window)