PERFECT MATCH 2- DAHYUN

REQUEST: user74455482
GENRE: Soccer
CHARACTER: Dahyun
READER: Male

REQUEST: user74455482GENRE: SoccerCHARACTER: DahyunREADER: Male

Y/N'S POV
-Three years after-

We are currently finishing with today's training, but I don't know why, I've been called my our mister... I wonder what happened, did I do something wrong?

-Y/N: Yeah?
-Mister: Y/N, you've finally done it... (smiles) Congrats, you've been selected to play with your national team...
-Y/N: Do you mean...
-Mister: (nods) You are really young, but you are part of Korea's national team... That means that you'll need to keep on doing your best here in Italy... (chuckles) We'll go for that Champions League, okay?
-Y/N: Yeah mister, count with me (smiles)
-Mister: Well, since they have convened you for this weekend, today we'll be the last time we see until after the World Cup... (smiles and extends his hand) Good luck, although I want my country to win...
-Y/N: (shakes his hand) Thanks, I'll do my best... And I'll try to make sure that I don't go too hard with Italy (jokes)
-Mister: (chuckles) This kid...

I head to the changing room and take a shower before returning back home. I can't belive it... I'll be representing my country, it is such an honour for me... I can't wait to return and tell my parents about it... Plus, not gonna lie, I miss eating a nice japchae or jokbal...

-Time skip until you return back to Korea-

I'm back. I'm in Korea. My country, my home. There's a lot of people to receive me... I'm really happy to see everyone... I really missed this.

Who would had thought that a boy like me which was the average, would get this far? It is all thanks to my hard work... I'm really proud of how far I've come. Of course, this is not all... I still need to achieve more goals...

-Manager: Keep the distance from Y/N please...
-Y/N: Don't be that rude with them... (waves at them)

I keep on walking when suddenly I spit another crowd... They are not screaming because of me though. It is one of those idol groups... It is a girl group... What does the poster say? "Twice"?

Well, it doesn't matter... I need to arrive to the training place... Let's leave the airport as soon as possible... I'm really excited about this!

-Time skip until you arrive to the hotel of concentration-

-Mister: We have a lot of new faces, but we need to trust and be confident. You all have been convened for a reason, so I don't want any disappointment... I want all of you to give your best, understood?
-All: Yeah!
-Boy: Twice has arrived back today as well... (smiles) Oh gosh...
-Boy 2: Have you seen Mina blonde? I'm having like thousand heart attacks right now...
-Boy: Yeah... (smiles) Same...
-Y/N: Sorry, who are you talking about? Before I've bumped with a crowd waiting for those girls... But I have no idea of who are they... (smiles)
-Boy: You are Korean and you don't know Twice?!
-Y/N: Sorry, I stopped listening to Korean artists once I travelled outside the country... (chuckles)
-Boy 2: Gosh... Take a look, this girls are gorgeous, right? They are like goddesses... (almost drooling)
-Y/N: (watches the video and panics) D-Dahyun?! (surprised)
-Boy: Didn't you say that you don't know them? You recognized Dahyunie...
-Y/N: Yeah, well... She's my ex, I had no idea she became an idol... Woah, I'm really surprised--W-Why are you looking at me like that?
-Boy: You know Dahyun?! Like, our Kim Dahyun?!
-Y/N: Yeah...? What's the matter? (confused)
-Boy 2: I almost hate you... But since we are teammates, I'll say that I envy you like a lot... (jokes) You are really her ex?!
-Y/N: Yeah... But that's something I don't want to talk about... (smiles awkwardly)
-Boy: You are weird... So, do you know that Twice will assist our first match? (smiles)
-Y/N: Say what?! No, no, I refuse... I mean, that's not possible... (panics)

If Dahyun assists our match it'll be the worst ever happened to me! Me, facing my ex?! By this is my only chance to achieve my dream... Gosh, I'll need to face my past.

-Time skip until the match day-

The second part is about to start... Twice really came... And they are in first row... I even spotted her. Kim Dahyun. My childhood friend, my first love, and also the first girl to break my heart...

-Boy: Look at the ball Y/N! Try to pass it nicely so I can control the ball, damn it! (pissed)
-Y/N: Sorry, sorry... It won't happen again...

The time is almost off... I don't know if we'll make it to win... We need to score... Just one time, and the match will be ours... I need to run... C'mon, I can do this!

-Y/N: Let's try the arrow strategy...
-Boy 3: You crazy?!
-Y/N: It's the only way to pierce their defense... Trust me... I'll score!
-Boy 2: Let's try it...

We use the called "arrow" strategy, and just as planned, I got to score and we end up winning the game... Gosh, I did it... There was a time that I was totally lost, but finally I got to focus...

-Boy: Well done Y/N (pats your back)
-Y/N: Thanks (smiles)
-Dahyun: (offers water) Some water?
-Y/N: Ah yeah thank- You! (panics)
-Dahyun: It's been quite long, right? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah...
-Dahyun: How have you been? (smiles)
-Y/N: Perfect... I love Italy...
-Dahyun: Oh yeah, bonjour~
-Y/N: Uh, that's French Dahyunie (laughs)
-Dahyun: Oh, then... Ti amo... (smiles)
-Y/N:...
-Dahyun: What? That's Italian, right? (gets closer to you)
-Y/N: Yeah, yeah, it is... (smiles) Well, I need to head to the changing room... It was nice seeing you again...
-Dahyun: Wait Y/N!
-Y/N: What is it?
-Dahyun: Can we keep on chatting a little bit?
-Y/N: Huh?
-Dahyun: Once you are done, I'll be waiting for you outside... (smiles)
-Y/N: Okay?

That was really weird. Out from all the things she could say in Italian, she chose to say that to her ex?! She's crazy, and because of it I'll turn crazy too... Gosh, it's been quite long since I felt those butterflies... This is bad.

-Time skip until you are done-

-Y/N: Okay, I'm done... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Cool... Let's have dinner together?
-Y/N: I don't know... I wanted to visit my parents since now I'm here in Korea...
-Dahyun: You know, I've been waiting for this moment during the last years... (smiles)
-Y/N: What?
-Dahyun: You know? Y/N, I never stopped loving you... I did a huge mistake in the past... But my heart only beats for you... (sighs) I know that this may sound weird, but we are a perfect match... We are meant to be...
-Y/N: D-Dahyun, I think that you overwhelmed because we saw again, but control what you are saying... You might end up saying stuff that later on you'll regret and-
-Dahyun: I'm being serious, Y/N. I became an idol because of you... I wanted to be famous to call your attention... I was heartbroken... Gosh, I hated the "let's break up" all the days... And my nightmares were all the moment you left my house and the country... I've cried a lot... I wanted you back, I want you back... I want us back... (hugs you)
-Y/N: Dahyun...
-Dahyun: We were teenagers, we didn't do what we were doing at all... But now is different, I'm sure about my feelings. I'm love with you, Y/N. Please, be mine again...
-Y/N: (sighs) You are really something else... I would tell you to let me think about it... But the butterflies I'm feeling right now can't lie...
-Dahyun: Then? (smiles)
-Y/N: I think that we could give us a second try... Although I'm still that busy boy obsessed with soccer... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: (hugs you) I don't care... I just wanted you back to me... I felt really lonely without you...
-Y/N: (smiles and pecks her head) I missed you...
-Dahyun: I missed you too! (kisses you)

-THE END-

(A: I hope you enjoyed this, I know that sometimes it's hard to give second chances, but who wouldn't give it to Kim Dahyun?! 😂)