NOTICE ME PLEASE! - MOMO

REQUEST: Lackoffeelingsbaby
GENRE: Jealousy
CHARACTER: Momo
READER: Female

(A: Okay, this is my first x female reader ever. I don't know how will it result, I'll try my best. So, if you find something weird, please bare with it😂)

Y/N'S POVToday I woke up really early, I'm getting ready because Sana eonnie and I need to MC in Inkigayo, so we should leave as soon as possible

Y/N'S POV
Today I woke up really early, I'm getting ready because Sana eonnie and I need to MC in Inkigayo, so we should leave as soon as possible... Gosh, why is the filming always this early? Do they want idols to look like pandas or what?

I'm tying up my hair into a ponytail, when suddenly I feel some arms surrounding my waist. Before I can say anything, my dear heat sleepy girlfriend talks first...

-Momo: Good morning beauty... (smiles and kisses your neck)
-Y/N: Morning sweetie (smiles)
-Momo: What are you doing this early? Today is our day off... (yawns) Should we have breakfast outside today? (smiles)
-Y/N: I would love to, but I'm leaving with Sana eonnie... (giggles)
-Momo: With Sana?! Like... How? You and her alone?
-Y/N: Yup... (putting on your jacket)
-Momo: Alone and together? (panics)
-Y/N: (chuckles) You don't need to worry... We need to MC in Inkigayo, that's all... I'll try to be back as soon as possible... Okay? (pecks Momo) See you later~
-Momo: But Y/N- (you already left) Sana is dangerous, everyone knows it... How can she be so innocent... (pouts)
-Jeongyeon: Oh, you are already up... Are you going to help me to clean the dorm-
-Momo: Nope, I'll be back to bed... I just woke up because of Y/N, but she's gone with Sana now so... (pouts and leaves)

Sana eonnie is currently waiting for me inside the van... She left before because she would get breakfast for the both of us. Eonnie is really kind...

-Sana: Y/Nie (smiles) I got you your favourite, coffee latte with extra caramel... Right?
-Y/N: Yup, thanks eonnie you are really nice (chuckles)
-Sana: Anything for our sweet Y/N (giggles)

We decide to start a Vlive on our way to Inkigayo... Just to show Once what we are going to have for breakfast and also to thank them for supporting us today.

-Sana: Good morning once (smiles)
-Y/N: Morning (chuckles and waves)
-Sana: Why don't we read some comments? (smiles)
-Y/N: Sure (gets closer to the screen) Let's see... SaY/N is the best... "SaY/N"?
-Sana: Is the name they gave for when it's just the two of us... (smiles)
-Y/N: Oh I see... Then, everyone this is SaY/N... (chuckles)

MOMO'S POV
-Laying at her bed and watching the Vlive-

What do they think they are doing? Please, SaY/N? Everyone knows that it is impossible... I mean, it should be MoY/N... Why is Y/N so excited about their ship name? And why is Sana placing her arm around her like that?!

Tch... Should I comment something? Wait, wouldn't it make me be seen as a overprotective girlfriend? That's not what I want... I want to give Y/N her space too... Its just, it's just that I'm a little bit jelly?

-Jeongyeon: (burst the door open) I'm here to clean because this is my room too! Don't complain...
-Momo: Jeongyeon-ah... (rolls her eyes) Don't you see that I'm trying to focus?
-Jeongyeon: Focus... Exactly in what?
-Momo: Y/N... She's with Sana doing a Vlive before they arrive to Inkigayo...
-Jeongyeon: So, what's the matter?
-Momo: They are close... Too close! (pouts) And someone said SaY/N is the best! It is not... Its much better to say MoY/N...
-Jeongyeon: You look like a little kid right now... If you are that jealous, why don't you talk with Y/N once she returns back? (smiles) Tell her about how do you feel... I'm sure that she'll understand...
-Momo: Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll try to tell her that I don't like it when they act that close... (smiles) Thanks for helping me Jeongyeong-ah! (hugs her)
-Jeongyeong: Your welcome, can you help me too- Hey! At least tie up your bed... (sighs) Sometimes I wonder what did Y/N see in her...

Y/N'S POV
-Time skip until you return back-

We are finally returning back to the dorm... Today was supposed to be our day off, but after we finished in Inkigayo, Jinyoung oppa invited us to have lunch together.

-Sana: (opens the dorm's door) Today was really fun, right Y/Nie? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, in looking forward to tomorrow... I can't belive that Blacklink will be there too...
-Sana: You are lucky... You are a big Jisoo fan, right? (chuckles)
-Y/N: Yeah totally, I'll try to get a pic with her... Maybe to become closer too? (giggles)
-Momo: Y/N... (runs towards you and hugs you)
-Y/N: (hugs her back) Hi~ (kisses her forehead)
-Moml: Where were you? Why did you take that much to return back home? (pouts) I missed you...
-Y/N: Aww, I missed you too... (chuckles)
-Sana: We had lunch with Jinyoung oppa, that's why it took us longer...
-Momo: Really?! Aww... I was waiting for you to have lunch together...
-Y/N: I'm sorry Momoring, maybe tomorrow? (smiles)
-Momo: I wanted to talk with you too... (looks down)
-Y/N: Like... Right now?
-Sana: I'm sorry, but we need to practice for tomorrow... We'll be in Inkigayo again, and since Blackpink is coming, Y/N wants it perfect, right?
-Y/N: That's it (chuckles) I'm really excited about it! I can't wait for tomorrow... So, uh... Let's talk later, okay? (pecks her cheek)
-Momo: B-But... But... Aw... (looks down) Guess I'll be having lunch alone then...

MOMO'S POV
I don't really know if I'll be able to keep on going like this... I'm asking just for a little bit of her attention... Why is she like avoiding me?

-Dahyun: Eonnie, you are eating my chocolates?!
-Momo: I need them... I'm not feeling in the mood...
-Dahyun: But I got to wait a lot until I could get them because they were a new flavour... (pouts) Anyway, what happens?
-Momo: (points to you and Sana working together and having fun) That's what's happening... Y/N is totally ignoring me today... (sighs) I would like her to notice me...
-Dahyun: Aww, you are jealous? (chuckles)
-Momo: I wanted to cuddle today because it was our day off... But no... Look how it ended... I think they are really into each other...
-Dahyun: Don't say such things... I'll help you a little bit, don't worry (smiles) But you own me some chocolates, okay?
-Momo: Okay (smiles)

I then observe how Dahyun approaches Sana and whispers something to her ear. Suddenly, she gets up and follows Dahyunie... What the hell did she tell her to get such reaction?

Anyway, now I have Y/N for myself... I should approach her and take the chance to talk about how am I feeling lately.

Y/N'S POV
Sana left because God knows what Dahyunie told her... I think it is quite obvious anyway since they both headed to Dahyunie's room...

-Momo: (sits next to you) Y/N...
-Y/N: Momoring (smiles) Did you habe lunch?
-Momo: Yeah, but it would had tasted much better if you had eaten with me... (pouts)
-Y/N: I'm sorry, today I've been kinda busy, right? (cups her face)
-Momo: Yeah, and I hated it! (pouts) I've been trying to catch your attention all night long... But you just focused on Sana...
-Y/N: (gets closer to her) Are you casually jelly? (chuckles)
-Momo: I don't know, what do you think? I wanted to cuddle with you all day long...
-Y/N: Aww (pecks her lips) I'll definitely make it up with you... I want some cuddles too... I'm deadly tired and that way I would feel recharged... (smirks)
-Momo: (kisses you) Are you going to focus on me for the rest of the day?
-Y/N: (nods) I will... (hugs her)
-Momo: Awesome... Actually, I'm feeling recharged now too... I've been kinda frustrated...
-Y/N: Don't worry... (smiles) MoY/N is the only ship real...
-Momo: You knew about the ships thing?! (surprised) Why did you play innocent when they said SaY/N?
-Y/N: You saw that? (chuckles) I did it because I don't want Once to think that there the minimum chance it happens... If I didn't know about it, it didn't exist...
-Momo: You are really smart (buries herself in your neck) I'm glad that we talked about it...
-Y/N: I only look at you Momoring... (smiles and cups her face)
-Momo: (smiles) Let's stay like this like forever...
-Y/N: (laughs) Okay...

-THE END-