AIN'T GOT TIME - JIHYO

REQUEST: feelfancymimo
GENRE: Angst, Fluff, Smut
READER: Female
CHARACTER: Jihyo

Y/N'S POVIt was another boring and ordinary day, the same routine, same talks, and same actions

Y/N'S POV
It was another boring and ordinary day, the same routine, same talks, and same actions. The only thing that could make it better is my girlfriend. Being the strong, smart, class and incredibly talented woman she is, she became a CEO in one of the biggest companies in Seoul.

When that happened, I couldn't how proud of her I was, cause I knew that she would achieve anything she wanted. However, what felt like the best new ever, became my own nightmare. Now it was impossible to spend time with Jihyo, like really, impossible.

-Mina: Are you okay, Y/N?
-Y/N: What? Yes, yes I am. Why?
-Mina: You were spacing out, even your computer turned off.
-Y/N: Oh no! (panics) I didn't save the drawing of that book I'm illustrating!
-Mina: Hey, it's okay, relazx... Ms, Son won't know (smiles) We'll keep it secret, plus we still have time until the date limit, right?
-Y/N: Yeah, but I spent the whole afternoon on that stupid drawing (sighs)
-Chaeyoung: Who's cursing our drawings?
-Y/N: Ms. Son!

Mina and I get up and bow towards the smaller girl with cheetah jacket and heart shaped glasses that came out of her office. She's the owner of this art design company, and Mina and I are illustrators working here almost since it was founded.

-Chaeyoung: What happens?
-Y/N: Nothing... Just that I lost the drawing I was working on the whole afternoon (looks down) I'm really sorry.
-Chaeyoung: Hey Y/N, you've been working with me for years, don't worry (smiles) Let me try to take it back, maybe we shouldn't worry yet.

One of the reasons why I started to work with her is became of how understandable she is, her personality in general is very easy going and I appreciate that a lot.

-Chaeyoung: See? We got it back (smiles)
-Y/N: Woah! Thank you so much (smiles)
-Mina: As expected from our Ms. Son (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Hehe, and now let's leave, it's already dark outside. Ah, and it's Friday, I was thinking maybe we could have a drink together.
-Mina: Oh, I'm in, Y/N?
-Y/N: Ah... I don't know, maybe I'll meet Jihyo later (smiles) It's hard to spend time together, so I'll pass today.
-Chaeyoung: We'll be at "...." place, just in case you decide to join us in the end (smiles)
-Y/N: Okay, thank you (smiles)

I started heading to my car and drive towards home, where hopefully, Jihyo would be already waiting for me. I park the car and open the door, everything is dark, she didn't come yet, kinda what I expected.

Guess I'll be having dinner alone once again, but she could at least told me that she would be coming back home late. Wait... What if she doesn't want me to know? Maybe she's trying to hide an affair?

I face palm and sigh, Jihyo would never do that to me. I know that she loves me, and she's the kind to stay loyal, I shouldn't be having this negative thoughts.