BE MINE- MAKNAE LINE

REQUEST: ReiZore
GENRE: Yandere
CHARACTERS: Maknae Line
READER: Male

Y/N'S POV Damn! I'm about to be late! I rush outside our dorm and start running towards the school

Y/N'S POV
Damn! I'm about to be late! I rush outside our dorm and start running towards the school. God, why didn't my hyungs wake me up as I asked them too?

I'm actually running as fast as possible, when suddenly, when I try to cross the street, the traffic light marks red for me and I need to stop.

Gosh, now I'll be late for sure... I sigh and look down, but when I look up again, I bump with some familiar faces. They are Twice's maknae line, who also assist my school and class.

-Dahyun: Good morning Y/Nie~ (smiles)
-Y/N: (smiles and bows) Good morning...
-Chaeyoung: Are you running late? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, sadly I am... My hyungs didn't wake me up and this happened... (sighs)
-Tzuyu: It would be really bad if you got into trouble for that stupid mistake... Why don't you get in our van? (smiles) We are driving there too...
-Y/N: C-Can I? (smiles) I mean, what if Dispatch or someone caught us? It would be bad if they created dating rumors...
-Dahyun: (serious) Do you seriously think so?
-Y/N: E-Eh?
-Tzuyu: (serious) Would it be bad if they thought that we are dating?
-Y/N: I think I'm not catching it girls... (smiles nervously)
-Chaeyoung: (sighs) Poor of you Y/N, this was your chance but you lost it with such stupid words...
-Y/N: Eh?

Then they start the machine again and I'm left behind. Damn it, now I'll seriously be late and I'll be punished... Agh, what if I don't arrive on time to the practice with my group?

-Time skip until you arrive to school-

I arrive to school and just on time, gosh I seriously ran this morning... Anyway, I must head to my class...

I head to my class and notice something different. I mean, I'm sitting where I always do, but like something is different...

I head to my spot and sit there, and it is not until I look to both my sides that I realize that my seatmates changed. I mean, why am I suddenly surrounded by the Twice's maknae line?

-Y/N: What's this change of partners for? (confused)
-Tzuyu: Because we wanted to... Do you have any problem, Y/N? (smiles)
-Y/N: No... It's just that I'm surprised, I mean, it changed from night to morning... (chuckles and start preparing everything for the class)
-Chaeyoung: Y/N-ah... (smiles)
-Y/N: Hmm?
-Chaeyoung: Nothing... (smiles)

Then the teacher enters, and everyone goes silent. I try to pay attention to the class, when suddenly I spot a note in my desk... What is it?

"Do you think she's hot?"

Who the hell sent me this? And who the hell is it talking about? Hot? Hit who? I don't know where the note comes from, so I just srugh it off...

I try to pay attention to the class again, when suddenly I notice another note. What the hell? Today's seriously being a weird day...