NOT RIGHT- JEONGYEON

REQUEST: N_yeon
GENRE: School/Criminal
CHARACTER: Jeongyeon
READER: Male

REQUEST: N_yeonGENRE: School/CriminalCHARACTER: JeongyeonREADER: Male

Y/N'S POV

"A new transfer has been done in Jangnam's account"

Ah, there's nothing better than waking up and bumping with such a nice notification. So my next target is Jangnam company, huh?

Great, however... I'll need to attend school first. This thing of living two kind of life styles at the same time is killing me.

-Mom: Y/N! When are you going to wake up and move your ass to school?!
-Y/N: I'm ready... I was just... Checking something (smiles)
-Mom: Instead of living stick to that laptop, you should focus on your books from time to time... How many exams have you failed this year?
-Y/N: Mom you don't need to worry...
-Mom: "Don't worry?" Your life depends on your studies... (sighs) I just want you to have a nice life in a future...
-Y/N: I will, you wouldn't imagine it, but I'll be the richest man ever (chuckles) Well, I'm leaving...
-Mom: "Richest man"? Dreaming is free... This boy, when will he mature?

I grab my school bag, include the laptop inside, and leave to school. Who would imagine? A student during day, and the biggest hacker at night...

Please mom, study? Do you know how many millions have I gained already? I have that money that I can't even count... What if I don't work? No one can tell me what kind of life to live...

-Once at school-

This is so boring... Same people, same talks, same nonsense. It just rests two years to leave this place though... And although I don't have that many friends, I have everything I need. An alibi.

-???: (closes your locker) You look like a zombie... (smiles)
-Y/N: You are really pretty too, Jeong (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: (chuckles) I bet that you spent the whole night playing video games...
-Y/N: You know me good! (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Y/N... We've talked about this many times, you need to study and rest well. You won't be able to attend any university with your actual marks...
-Y/N: And... Who said that I want to attend college? (smiles) There's many people that didn't attend it, and now is living happily.
-Jeongyeon: I wouldn't say "living happily", they are just surviving... Not like they have a great life.
-Y/N: Oh, Jeong... Why do you worry about me that much? I'll be alright, I'm Y/N, and I belive in myself (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: (sighs) Don't say that I didn't warn you...
-Y/N: Yeah, yeah... Let's head to class (smiles)

Once I arrive to class, I take the books off the bag, and then use them as a pillow. I really didn't sleep at all tonight... And tonight, well, I'll need to work in order to transfer what I gained to my bank account.

-Jeongyeon: (pokes your cheek) You just arrived, you can't sleep! (giggles)
-Y/N: Jeong, you are not my mother... (rolls your eyes)
-Jeongyeon: So? I'm your friend, of course I care about you... (slightly blushed)
-Y/N: I think you should care more about Nayeon, she's even more troublesome than me... (smirks)
-Jeongyeon: You know that there's no remedy for her...
-Y/N: Maybe there's no remedy for me neither (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: I'll be your remedy, I promise. Come to my house after class, we can study together (smiles)