"THE SCARY YOU" - MOMO

REQUEST: Mine, me, myself 😂
GENRE: Ghost
READER: Male
CHARACTER: Momo

Y/N'S POVMy birthday happened last week, and after having a talk with my parents, we decided that my gift would be a house to start living on my own

Y/N'S POV
My birthday happened last week, and after having a talk with my parents, we decided that my gift would be a house to start living on my own.

I became an adult two years ago, so I've been willing for this day to arrive so bad. Fortunately, we found am old house for a very low price. We really didn't know why was it so cheap, but we accepted gladly.

-Mom: Maybe it needs some reparations, Y/N. Are you sure that you'll be okay?
-Y/N: Please mom, I have a good job and I know how to take care of myself, it won't be a problem. I'll repair anything if its needed (smiles)
-Dad: That's right, and if you feel like you can't handle by yourself, you can just call us, okay?
-Y/N: (nods) Well, thanks for helping me to move here. We are a little far now but I think it's worth (chuckles) You won't be able to scold me now mom.
-Mom: (sighs) When you mention stuff like that, it makes me worry about you.
-Dad: He's not a baby anymore, plus he's like my own decalcomanie (smiles proudly)
-Mom: (face palms) That's exactly the problem, honey.
-Dad: I feel offended.
-Mom: I said it on purpose, but you know I love you-
-Y/N: Okay, okay, that's enough! You can continue saying cheesy stuff at home, in your home I mean (smiles) I have a lot to unpack so...
-Mom: (nods) Call us if you need anything, we'll be here in no time sweetie.
-Y/N: Okay, thanks (smiles)

When my parents left my house, I started to walk around trying to find the problem. It was weird, everything seemed pretty new and okay, no reparations needed. Why was the house so cheap then?

I shrugged it off and unpacked all my belongings. In the end, everything seemed quite boring, I would need to buy some decorations. But what was more important was my lack of food, I needed to fill my fridge.

I took the keys and started heading to the nearby market. The place was pretty calmed, and there was mostly old people. Sleeping there would be a glorious paradise in silent, so different of my room in my parents house.

They live in the middle of the city and I moved to the countryside, I liked the change. In the market, I bought all kind of fruits, specially peaches since the man said that they were delicious in that season.

I return back home and placed it inside the fridge. It was summer and it was really really hot, so I decided to eat some fruits along a fresh Sprite while sitting outside.

It felt really really nice, but when I wanted to eat more, I noticed that the fruit that I prepared, disappeared. I was really really confused, I didn't eat it yet. I was completely sure that it remained at least half of the fruit.

I tried to look around looking for the fruit, cause maybe some kind of animal took it without me noticing. Raccoons can steal your food very easily if you don't pay attention and more in the countryside.

Where was the fruit? I was really confused, but when I returned inside home, I spotted some peach pealings in the ground. I was really confused so I followed the trace until I reached the fridge.

When I noticed, I spotted some kind of pale girl sitting next to the fridge while rubbing her tummy. Who the hell was she?! What was she doing in my house?!

-Y/N: W-Who are you?!

The girl opened her eyes and when she saw me, she panicked and started running around. For my surprise, she even crossed through the walls which was humanly impossible. What the hell was going on?

I chased her around the house until we reached the second floor, she looked really really scared. But, shouldn't be me the one afraid of her?

-Girl: Don't get any closer! (covering herself)
-Y/N: Who the heck are you?! What are you doing in my house?
-Girl: Hey, I was in this house before you arrived, technically you are the one in my house.
-Y/N: You've eaten my peaches (sighs) And you crossed through a fucking wall!
-Girl: Relax, before doing anything, relax... And don't overreact, this all has a logical explanation.
-Y/N: Which is...?
-Girl: I'm a ghost (smiles)
-Y/N: I'm calling the police (take your phone)
-Girl: No! Don't do that, they'll send an exorcist to expulse me and I'll he homeless (pouts)
-Y/N: Ghosts aren't real, what kind of drug did you take?
-Girl: I fucking crossed through a wall, dumbass. You said it yourself, I'm a ghost and you are in my house.
-Y/N: I bought this house.
-Girl: I know, the owner practically gifted it to you just because he knew about me living here (smiles) Welcome human roommate.
-Y/N: Eh... No, no welcoming, you are getting your stuff and leaving my house in seconds. C'mo Ms ghost, leave my house or I'll call an exorcist.
-Girl: I can't do that, I can't leave this house (smiles) It used to be a temple, and I got stuck here.
-Y/N: You must be kidding me...
-Girl: Why would a ghost lie to a human?
-Y/N: There's a lot of reasons why they would do that, idiot.
-Girl: True, but the ones who lie are just the bad ghosts, not ghosts like me.
-Y/N: Aren't all the ghosts dangerous?
-Girl: Hey, that's like saying that humans are all criminals. Of course not, there are nice ghosts like me (smiles) I won't kill you or something like that.
-Y/N: You aren't nice, you stole my fruit and you are now living in my house. How did you even do it? You are a ghost, you shouldn't be able to touch anything.
-Girl: That's my special power (smirks) Some ghosts float in the air, some others are able to possess human bodies, and I can make myself tangible. Its actually really useful.
-Y/N: (sighs) This can't he happening, I need to talk with the owner and leave this place.
-Momo: You are the owner now, this house is yours. Well, better said ours to share (smiles) Don't worry, if you feed me good I'm usually a very good roommate.
-Y/N: (totally ignoring her) I'll call mom and dad, they said to call if I ever needed anything. Well, I need them to make sure that I haven't gone insane.
-Girl: Hey, what's your name?
-Y/N: I need to visit the psychologist and tell him that I'm going through paranormal experiences! (panicking)
-Girl: Uhm... Are you listening?
-Y/N: What if they lock me because I've gone insane? I'm too young for that! I need to-
-Girl: Listen to me! (pulls your ear)
-Y/N: Auch! What do you want?
-Girl: What's your name? (smiles) Wether you want it or not, we'll be leaving together from now on.
-Y/N: First, Miyagi Y/N, and second, I refuse to live with a ghost.
-Girl: That's racist (pouts)
-Y/N: You could kill me!
-Girl: But I won't! You could kill me too!
-Y/N: Oh, could I?
-Girl: I'm not explaining you how (poker face)
-Y/N: I'll be calling an exorcist then-
-Girl: Wait, wait! Miyagi Y/N, you've been chosen to take care of the ghost in this house/temple. Do you accept? (dramatically)
-Y/N: I don't.
-Girl: But... Please~ Just stay here, I won't bother you, I promise! (smiles) Just give me food from time to time, and maybe let me watch barbie too. But nothing else, I'll behave.
-Y/N: I don't even know your name, weirdo.
-Girl: Because I don't have one, I died in this temple long time ago. I don't remember my name, but since you'll be taking care of me from now on, you have the privilege to give me one (smiles)
-Y/N: Peach stealer, it sounds great and stupid, it's really suitable for you.
-Girl: I'll take just peach, so it'll be Momo in Japanese (smiles) It's a pleasure Y/N!