IF YOU WERE NOT A GIRL - MINA

REQUEST: naruko_shimpachi
GENRE: Hmm... 🤔
CHARACTER: Mina
READER: Female

 🤔CHARACTER: MinaREADER: Female

Y/N'S POV
-Mina: Y/Nie... Are you listening to me?
-Y/N: (spacing out while looking at her)
-Mina: Y/N... Earth planet calling for Y/N~
-Y/N: Sorry, sorry... You were saying? (smiles)
-Mina: Since we'll be having final examns soon, Sana has invited us all to her house so we can do a group study... What do you think? Are we in? (smiles)
-Y/N: Like... With Sana-senpai? (surprised)
-Mina: What's the problem? We are always together...
-Y/N: Yeah but... Dahyunie told me that Sana's pyjama party are kinda hard...
-Mina: What are you saying? She's a sweetheart... (chuckles) Nothing will happen, plus I'll be there...
-Y/N: I know but-
-Mina: (grabs your hands) We need you there, I mean, since you are a foreigner, you talk English much better so you can help us... (chuckles)
-Y/N: (blushed) U-Uh... Guess that if you insist that much I have no option... We'll be going...
-Jihyo: Great to hear so (hands you a paper)
-Y/N: What is this?
-Jihyo: The timetable that I organised with all the subjects that we need to study... (smiles)
-Mina: Here there's no break...
-Jihyo: I know, so?
-Y/N: Are you trying to kill us? (chuckles)
-Jihyo: This way we'll pass the examns and everyone will be free this summer to do whatever we want... (smiles) It's a nice plan... (leaves)
-Both: (sighs)
-Momo: Don't worry (pats your back) Sana and I have bought some beer, we'll make sure that Jihyo allow us to do whatever we want... (smirks)
-Y/N: Senpai! You scared me...
-Mina: (smiles and puts and arm around you) Y/Nie can't drink tho...
-Momo: Why not? (smirks)
-Mina: Because you and Sana senpai will be there...
-Momo: (smirks) You and Y/N can't really help it but to me stick to each other huh...
-Mina: We are neighbours, we have grown up together... We are like sisters, right? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, although I've been here just for six years... (chuckles)
-Mina: (smiles)

Sisters... I never thought that that word would hurt me that much... That's what I am for her, I'm just her closest friend. Ugh, the word "friend" is really disgusting too...

-Momo: Well, I'll be returning back to my class and confirm that you are coming... We'll "study" hard... (chuckles)
-Y/N: Sure... (smiles)
-Mina: See you later... (waves and smiles)
-Y/N: Guess ill talk with my parents and tell them that I'll be out this weekend...
-Mina: Yeah, and if they don't allow you, just tell them that you'll be coming to my house... Our parents get along really well, right? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, we could be a real family... (chuckles)
-Mina: You would need to marry my brother Kai for that... (laughs)
-Y/N: Your brother... Huh...
-Mina: Yeah, or if not... Marry me (chuckles)
-Y/N: I would rather that... (smiles)
-Mina: If it wasn't because I know you too good, I would think that you are flirting with me... (giggles)
-Y/N: Yeah, well... Let's head with the girls, it's time for lunch... (smiles)
-Mina: Yup, let's go... (smiles)

If she really knew me, she would know that I was really flirting with her... Damn it, why is it so hard for her to catch my hints? Its really frustrating...

-Time skip until Saturday-

-Y/N: Mom, I'm leaving... (smiles)
-Mom: Hmmm... Why do you need to study in group for the finals?
-Y/N: Because we'll be helping each other...
-Mom: (sighs) Look, if it wasn't because I know that Mina is a good girl-
-Mina: (rings the bell) Y/N!
-Y/N: She's here... (smiles) See you tomorrow mom (kisses her cheek)
-Mom: You better really study...
-Y/N: Yeah, don't worry (smiles)

I leave my house and greet Mina, she then signals me to enter the car, and so I do.

-Mina: Good afternoon... (smiles) Sana told me that they are already there...
-Y/N: Cool, let's go then... I guess they won't start until we are there... (smiles)
-Mina: Yeah, let's head there fast (smiles)

-Time skip until you reach Sana's house-

-Sana: So, since all of us voted, Jihyo's timetable is useless... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: I feel like you all are bullying me now... (pouts)
-Jeongyeon: It felt like you didn't know us enough to think that we would actually study that much... (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: Still, we should study a bit...
-Momo: Yeah, and later on let's party!
-Nayeon: (already with a beer) Yeah!
-Dahyun: Senpai... Why are you already drinking? (laughs)
-Nayeon: Sorry, I'm in party mood since I was born... (chuckles)

We spent the whole afternoon studying and helping each other with the subjects we were struggling the most... I almost became an English teacher...

And now, they are all drinking and partying like nothing... I mean, we are college students... This kind of party's are almost included in the course the moment you enroll...

-Mina: Y/Nie... (falls on your arms)
-Y/N: Minari? Are you okay?

Gosh... She didn't allow me to drink, but she actually got drunk... She's like a little kid. And right now, I'm the only one good enough to take care of her... I mean, of all of them..

-Mina: (snuggles in your neck) Y/Nie... You smell sweet... (chuckles and kisses your neck)
-Y/N: (blushes) M-Mina?!
-Mina: I feel like having the urge of bitting you... You know? (licks your neck)
-Y/N: (with chills all over your body) Mina... D-Don't do stuff you can regret later on...
-Mina: Hmm... Do you hate me? (pouts)
-Y/N: Huh?! Of course not... How would I hate you...
-Mina: (smiles) I don't hate you neither... Way more the opposite, I love you, you know?
-Y/N: Yeah... I-I love you too... (giggles)
-Mina: No Y/N... You just don't know... I'm having a hard time lately, and it's all because of you... (hugs you) I love you but not like I used to... (sighs and whispers in your ear) If you were not a girl... Damn it...
-Y/N: Mina... W-What do you mean?
-Mina: I can't belive that this happen... You are my best friend, you are a girl... But I'm totally in love with you... (starts tearing) It's hard because I know that you would never accept my feelings... (sighs) Every time I look at you in class... Every time you do the minimum... In my eyes you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen...
-Y/N: Mina... (hugs her back)
-Mina: Y/N... (looks straight to your eyes) I love you...
-Y/N: I love you too (serious)
-Mina: (kisses you)
-Y/N: (kisses her back)
-Tzuyu: (recording it) It's good this two finally realized... I'll make sure they still remember this tomorrow... (smirks)

-Time skip two weeks later-

-Jihyo: (approaches you two) Hey there, the girls are saying to head to the beach this afternoon... What do you think? (smiles) Are you coming?
-Y/N: (holding hands with Mina) We would... But you know, we are having a date today so...
-Jihyo: (smirks) Oh I see... Then have fun you two (chuckles)
-Mina: (kisses your cheek) Let's go?
-Y/N: (smiles) Yeah...

-THE END-