NO ONE KNOWS - TZUYU

I waited until her melody project was released to update this, cause why not?

GENRE: Forbidden love, mystery
READER: Male
CHARACTER: Tzuyu

GENRE: Forbidden love, mystery READER: MaleCHARACTER: Tzuyu

Y/N'S POV
I know her since I was only nine years old. Since then, I've been raised with the thought of her being like a younger sister to me. However, as we grew up, I discovered that I had feelings that siblings are not supposed to have.

-Mr. Chou: Y/N? Is everything okay?
-Y/N: Sorry? Yeah, everything is okay (smiles nervously) I was thinking that today the weather feels nice.
-Mr. Chou: (nods) Summer is close, and that means that we'll be very busy soon.
-Y/N: Hopefully we'll have a successful season again (smiles)
-Mr. Chou: We will for sure, our hotels chain is the most famous in the country.
-Y/N: Yes, and I feel very honoured to help to keep it going, sir (smiles)
-Mr. Chou: Y/N... How many times have I told you to just call me "dad"? At this point, you are like my own son. No one has worked as hard as you did to help the family (smiles)
-Y/N: Thank you.
-Mr. Chou: And since you are part of the family, I believe that I should tell you the amazing news we have (smiles) Don't tell anyone cause the date isn't confirmed yet, but I've decided that Tzuyu will get married.
-Y/N: What?!
-Mr. Chou: I know, I know... No one will ever be good enough to deserve her, she's my daughter (smirks) But, she's a grown up woman and she needs to start her own life.
-Y/N: And why should it be marrying someone? There's other ways to make her live on her own-
-Mr. Chou: It's a gold opportunity to expand the business as well. Her fiance is the heir of a family who owns a hospital, they'll be in charge of helping our hospitals if it is ever needed (smiles) Plus, he's a good boy, I have already investigated everything about him.
-Y/N: And Tzuyu? Does she know about him?
-Mr. Chou: Of course, it is not a surprise for her. She knows him since they were kids... Actually, you should already know about him too.
-Y/N: I barely have memories of my childhood (sighs) I don't remember anyone.
-Mr. Chou: Well, it's okay (smiles) You'll met him soon since he'll come to prepare everything for the wedding.
-Y/N: (nods)
-Mr. Chou: And Y/N... Since my daughter will be in charge of the hospitals with her husband. I've thought that I could make you my heir. I don't have more children, and as I said before, I consider you my son. What do you think?
-Y/N: I mean... I would be able to enjoy this view all summers (jokes)
-Mr. Chou: (laughs) Well, now that is official and that I confirmed it, I feel relieved. My business will be in good hands (shakes hands with you)
-Y/N: Thank you, once again (smiles and bows) I'll be checking that everything is alright in the hall.
-Mr. Chou: Good, I'll see you for dinner (smiles)

I leave his office and head to the hall where Tzuyu was leaning on a wall while waiting for me. She knew about her wedding and she didn't tell me? I feel betrayed.

-Tzuyu: Y/N-
-Y/N: Weren't you in the beach?
-Tzuyu: Yup, I was (smiles) But I saw you talking with my dad through the window.
-Y/N: I see.

I try to walk away when I feel her holding my wrist. I turn around and find her smiling with her eyes sparkling.

-Y/N: Do you... Do you need anything?
-Tzuyu: Are you busy at the moment? (smiles)
-Y/N: No, not really... Why?
-Tzuyu: Then, how about the two of us going to my room and having some fun...? (giggles) Are you in?

If I discovered something during all this years with the Chou family, it is the fact that I can never say "no" to Tzuyu. Since we were kids, I've always obeyed and done whatever she wanted.

-Y/N: Sure, why not? (smiles)

We reach the last floor of the hotel and head towards her room. She opens the door in a hurry and once we are inside she smacks her lips into mines in a fierce kiss.

-Tzuyu: Y/N... (lifts my shirt)

I start kissing down her necks and sucking on it making her pant under my touch. But then, reality suddenly hits me as I remember what I just talked with her father.

-Y/N: Tzuyu...
-Tzuyu: Y/N (kisses you)
-Y/N: Stop, Tzuyu... Stop.
-Tzuyu: Huh? (tries to kiss you)
-Y/N: (keeps her away) Tzuyu no, I can't do this.
-Tzuyu: Eh? What do you mean by that?
-Y/N: We... We are siblings, you know that.
-Tzuyu: (laughs) Y/N, the both of us know that you became part of the family when you were a kid. We aren't real relatives... Plus, it's not the first time that we do this, right?
-Y/N: I know, but it's dangerous.
-Tzuyu: If no one knows then it's okay, it'll be our secret (smiles) We can keep on enjoying ourselves without any problem.
-Y/N: No, Tzuyu.
-Tzuyu: Why not? Don't you like me anymore?
-Y/N: It's not that (sighs)
-Tzuyu: Then?
-Y/N: You'll get married and you didn't tell me (serious)

She looks at me without any expression at all, just frozen in her spot. I get down and pick my shirt from the floor to wear it again before keep on talking.

-Y/N: I would have understood you if you ever told me that you had someone you liked. It would had been much better than playing and using me like this.
-Tzuyu: I wasn't playing. Do you think that our relationship was a game? Cause I was damned serious about it!
-Y/N: Then, I don't understand why are you going to marry anyone else.
-Tzuyu: It's quite obvious and easy, my father wants me to.
-Y/N: So? That's all? You'll accept it and just marry someone you don't love... Cause you don't love him, right?
-Tzuyu: Of course not, the only one I have eyes for is you, Y/N. It has always been you.
-Y/N: I can't stand you being in any other guy arms and then seeing each other when no one looks at us. I'm tired of keeping this secret (sighs) And your father really treats me like his own son. The worst thing is that I can't do anything but to be thankful to him.
-Tzuyu: Are you breaking with me?
-Y/N: We've never been in a serious relationship to do so, Tzuyu.
-Tzuyu: But you love me and I love you (looks down)
-Y/N: (hugs her) That's why it hurts that much, damn.

(A: This is thought to have more parts, even to become a book. But like always, that's all up to you guys. I hope that you enjoyed reading it despite being quite short :))