SUNBAE - JIHYO

REQUEST: Mypexfor
GENRE: Idol/ Trainee
CHARACTER: Jihyo
READER: Male

Y/N'S POV I wake up because of the alarm indicating that is time for our practices

Y/N'S POV
I wake up because of the alarm indicating that is time for our practices. This is hard. When I got to do the auditions, I never imagined that it would be this hard.

If at least I could talk Korean properly... Ugh. This is really difficult. But at least the other trainees are nice with me. Being a foreigner would be much worse without their help.

-Trainee: We need to be fast today Y/N, I've heard that soon the survival program will start.
-Y/N: (nods)
-Trainee: Do you understand me?
-Y/N: (nods)
-Trainee: Why don't you answer back, then?
-Y/N: It's difficult...
-Trainee: I see, well don't worry. Keep on studying (smiles) Soon you'll be able to speak Korean fluently...
-Y/N: (smiles)

I get ready and head to the kitchen where some other trainees are having breakfast. It is not as if we had too much food, the company pays just for the necessary to survive.

That's why I hope I become an idol in a future, to make this hard time worth it. I sit and join the rest of trainees. The survival program its gonna be hard.

Must I'll show that I'm worth it and that I have everything PD-nim is looking for. Suddenly, my phone buzzes, I check the message. It results that the staff wants me to head to the company earlier than the rest.

I finish quickly and run over the company. I run really fast and end up bumping against someone. I check if the girl is okay, and almost faint the moment I notice that I just bumped with Jihyo sunbae-nim.

-Y/N: (bows) I'm really sorry.
-Jihyo: (smiles) It's okay...

Then I spot on of the staff members calling for me, and I leave towards them. I can't belive that today I met Jihyo noona, isn't it amazing? I want to become someone as hardworking as her, she's really someone to look up to.

-Staff: Y/N, we've been informed that you have some struggles with Korean.
-Y/N: Yeah, I'm still studying.
-Staff: (smiles) PD-nim bought you this (hands you some books) He wants you to improve so you can show a better side of yourself during the survival program.
-Y/N: Yeah (bows) I'll give my best.

I then head to the practice room where all the trainees are already stretching and getting ready to start. I know that I need to improve my Korean, but I'm really proud of my singing and I dance really well too. I'm not afraid of the survival program at all.

-Time skip until night-

-Trainee: Y/N-ah, let's go back home... Tomorrow there's school.
-Y/N: I'll stay.
-Trainee: Why? You need to rest, you can't stay up all night after practicing that much...
-Y/N: (points to the book) I'll study.
-Trainee: (smiles) I see... You want to improve your Korean. Okay, but don't take too much...
-Y/N: (nods and smiles)