OBLIVIOUS 2- CHAEYOUNG

Request: pakyubich__
Character: Chaeyoung
Genre: Fluff
Reader: Male

Y/N'S POVSo, since we've been told about the festival, everyone has been really busy preparing everything

Y/N'S POV
So, since we've been told about the festival, everyone has been really busy preparing everything... Of course, the couples have been confirmed as well since teachers need to check them during the festival...

I just hope not to make Chaeyoung feel uncomfortable, I mean, I'm older and I'm a boy, not to mention that I'm her best friend's older brother... Ah, this must be difficult for her...

-Nayeon: (pushes me) Yah, Y/N! You are spacing out...
-Y/N: Oh, I'm sorry Nayeon-ssi... I was thinking about the festival...
-Nayeon: You don't need to think, you need to act, can't you see all the work we have to do?!
-Y/N: I know, I know... Sorry I got distracted... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Jeez... You better focus on Chaeyoung during the festival...
-Y/N: I will! Don't worry, I'll take care of her... (smiles)
-Nayeon: We'll see, just so you know, she has lots of contacts who could end with you easily, understood?
-Y/N: Y-Yeah... (giggles) I'll do my best! (bows)

NAYEON'S POV
Okay so now Y/N knows that we are going serious... He better treat Chaeyoung as she deserves it or else he'll have a troublesome life...

-Momo: Yah, Nayeon! What were you doing?! The plan was to make him notice Chae, not to scare him!
-Nayeon: Huh?! I was just telling him to take care of her... (sighs) At least I'm doing something not like others...
-Jeongyeon: What? Are you trying to say something? Cause if that's the case, just split it out already...
-Nayeon: The thing is that Chae's biggest chance is about to happen and I'm the only one helping here...
-Sana: Excuse me?! (stops painting some posters) And how about the rest?! We are all working hard to make sure the festival success...
-Jihyo: Stop it already! (sighs) Damn, you are seriously like kids... Let's just return back to work... And just, let Chaeyoung manage by herself...
-Nayeon: What-
-Jihyo: She's not your baby, so stop treating her like a kid... She needs to face this by herself, we already helped her to make them talk... So that's all, now, let's work!
-All: Yeah!

CHAEYOUNG'S POV
Everyone is working hard to decorate the school, both buildings to be honest... I can't belive still what's gonna happen... I'm really nervous...

What should I do? I should try to ask Tzuyu more stuff about Y/N oppa... That way I'll be able to adapt myself to his preferences, right?

-Chaeyoung: Tzuyu-ah...
-Tzuyu: Hmmm?
-Chaeyoung: What kinds of food does Y/N oppa like? (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Don't you think it's kinda soon to ask so? The festival is this Friday, we still have time...
-Chaeyoung: I know, but I want to know more about him... (smiles) I want him to have a great time with me... It could even be our first date!
-Tzuyu: (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: Ah, can you imagine it? Y/N oppa, me, both of us holding hands through the festival... He treats me some cotton candy, we play games... And maybe who knows, at the end, he gives the first step and we have our first kiss... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: (chuckles) I think you should stop daydreaming Chae, we have a lot of job and plus... Someone could listen you...
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, you are right, it is all just a dream... (sighs) Let's work, at least I'm sure that I'll have fun...

-Time skip until the festival day-

Y/N'S POV
Today the day has finally come... And now, we are all the seniors waiting for the juniors to arrive and later on, the festival will begin... Oh, there there's Chae!

-Y/N: Good morning (smiles) Are you ready?
-Chaeyoung: Good morning oppa, yeah, let's have fun today! (chuckles)

With that said, we enter the building, and we start walking through all the different activities... It smells yummy, there's lots of food selling here...

-Y/N: Seems like seniors focused more on cooking, huh? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: It's okay oppa, now we know where to come when we feel hungry... (smiles)
-Y/N: You are right, so, since we have the food here... Why, don't we go to the junior building and play the games? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Sounds fun!

We then start walking, but I notice that since there are so much people, she can't walk at my pace... That's why I decide to take her hand, it's just so we don't separate...

-Chaeyoung: Oppa... (blushed)
-Y/N: Did you say something? I can't hear you with this much people...
-Chaeyoung: Nothing, nothing! (chuckles)

We keep on walking until we are out of the building... Damn, that was too much people inside... It was kinda frustrating, I felt like if we were running out of air...

-Y/N: Are you okay, Chae? There was too much people inside...
-Chaeyoung: I'm okay... Thanks to you oppa, thanks for holding my hand so I didn't get lost (smiles and bows)
-Y/N: Aw, you don't need to bow, it was no biggie... I would do it again, if we were in the same situation... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: R-Really? (blushes) Then, why don't we hold hands so we don't get lost?
-Y/N: Are you sure? It could be misunderstood... People could think that we are actually more than a junior and a senior...
-Chaeyoung: I'm okay, I wouldn't mind if they thought that we are a couple because... Well, you know...
-Y/N: Yeah, I know... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Really? You know? (high hopes)
-Y/N: Yeah... Everyone knows you are my sister's best friend... (chuckles) We wouldn't have that problem... Now, let's go! (tries to hold Chae's hand)
-Chaeyoung: (puts it away)
-Y/N: What's wrong? (confused)
-Chaeyoung: You never understand anything, oppa!
-Y/N: H-Huh?! (confused)
-Chaeyoung: How can you be so dense?! You are so oblivious! And it's frustrating, really frustrating... What's the point of all of this if you are not going to catch it anyway?!
-Y/N: What? Chaeyoung, try to stay calm... I'm sure that there's a misunderstanding here... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: There's no misunderstanding, just that you never think about my feelings! (runs away)
-Y/N: Wait! Chae! We can't separate! That's not what the festival is for... (sighs) Aw damn! I did it again...

Suddenly a familiar voice calls for me... I turn around and I bump with Tzuyu and Sana... Oh no... If they notice what I did, they'll get really angry...

-Tzuyu: Oppa... Where's Chaeyoung?
-Y/N: U-Uhm... She's at the toilet, she needed to go so I'm waiting for her (giggles)
-Sana: I see... By the way, we have seen you holding hands... (smiles) I'm really happy that you are official now...
-Y/N: Official?
-Tzuyu: Aren't you and Chaeyoung together?
-Sana: It was way too obvious that she's been in love with you for quite a while... (chuckles)
-Y/N: Y-Yeah, it was quite obvious until I noticed... (giggles) Of course we are together... I'm really happy actually! Uhm, if you excuse me, I'm gonna check on her!

I leave them and start looking for Chaeyoung like really desperate... Why didn't I notice something like that?! The meals she prepared for me... The way she always complimented me... Everything she did! Why didn't I notice that I was the reason?!

I'm an idiot... I should have noticed that before... Agh, she probably hates me now for being this dense... I look for Chae for about a half hour, and finally, I spot her sitting under a tree covering her face...

-Y/N: Chae! Are you okay? I've been looking for you for a long time already... I was really worried-
-Chaeyoung: Why would you worry about me anyway?! You just see me as your sister's best friend, right?!
-Y/N: No, no... Chaeyoung, let me explain... I have realized everything... I understand all the little things you did which meant something really big... I just want to apologize for being this dense and oblivious... I should had payed more attention to you... (bows)
-Chaeyoung: Why are you bowing oppa?! You don't need to... I'm used to you being like that already...
-Y/N: But I'm gonna change, I'll make it up to you for everything you have made, not only for your feelings, but also for mines...
-Chaeyoung: What? What are you trying to say?
-Y/N: I'm trying to ask you to be my girlfriend... I want to be with you, I mean, yeah... (smiles) I like you Chaeyoung, I really like you too! I'm sorry for not noticing before...
-Chaeyoung: Oppa... Is this actually real?! I'm not daydreaming?!
-Y/N: You are not Chae (chuckles and hugs her)
-Chaeyoung: Ah, I've been waiting for this a lot... (hugs you tight)
-Y/N: Sorry, I won't make you wait anymore... (smiles)

-THE END-