LIBRARY prt.3 - Nayeon

REQUEST: StarZero135

Y/N'S POV
It's been about two years since Nayeon and I became friends, and now we are at our last year! Well, being more exactly, we'll graduate next week.

Now I'm heading to Nayeon's class as we are having our lunch break. All this flirty and fool girls like Joy, try to stop me as always, but I keep going ignoring them and looking for Nayeon. Oh there she is!

"Nayeonie~" I say trying to greet her as friendly as possible. She looks at me and waves cutely. She packs her things and heads towards me.

"Let's go? I'm really hungry Y/N" says while smiling... I nod and we head to the cafeteria, we buy something for eat and now we are heading to what became our usual spot through this years, the rooftop.

"Aish, I really like this place... It's somehow private and no one bother us, right Nayeon?" I say smiling looking up at the sky. "It is... Uhm... Y/n?" I hum as a response. "You know that we'll be having the prom once we graduate..." "Yup, I'm looking forward to it" I say while smiling. "Do you know with who will you be going?" I look and her and tell her "Yeah, I didn't ask her yet. But I hope she says yes..."

She seems kind of upset with my answer, if she just knew that I'm referring to her... This happened about one year ago, my friendship with Nayeon wasn't enough for me... I fell for her, but I didn't want to confess because of fear...

Thanks to me, she started using her contact lens at school, and the bullies stopped bothering her. That's why we became closers, and why I didn't confess. I didn't want to ruin our tie.

"Nayeon, how do you think that I should ask her go to the prom?" I say hoping she answers me with some kind of good idea, and whatever she says, I'll do to ask her to go to the prom. "Hmm... I think that you should be clear and go straight to the point." "what do you mean by going straight to the pain?" I ask confused by her words.

"I think that you are not planning just to ask her to go to prom. So if you want to confess or something, it would be better the actual day you meet..." I nod as a response. She's really wise when it comes to this things.

I need to be brave. Now that we are alone, it's my chance to ask her to go to prom with me. I hope she accepts." "Then Nayeon..." she looks at me and that makes me get even more nervous. "Would you go to prom with me?" I say while smiling trying to act cool.

She chuckles and then answers "woah, that really was straight to the point... *laughs* and yeah, I'll go to prom with you" says while smiling.

Yes! Yes! I did it! Nayeon is going to prom with me! I knew she would accept, I have to be more confident with myself... I smirk to myself.

She interrupts my internal celebration by saying "are you really that happy because I said yes?" I look at her embarrassed... What am I supposed to say now?

"Uhm, look Nayeon, I need to be really brave to ask you to prom... So yeah, I'm really happy" I say recognizing how pathetic I am once again.

"You are really cute Y/N, the truth is that I really hoped you ask me to prom... I wouldn't hold you being with another girl" she then gets closer to me and kisses my cheek. I blush immediately, and after so she cheerfully says "I have to go back class earlier today, I'll see you later" she waves and leaves the rooftop.

I'm having a heart attack right now, I really really like Nayeon a lot. I really need to tell her how I feel at prom before each of us take their own way.

-Time skip until promo day-

I'm on my way to pick up Nayeon, I feel confident today. I think that I'll be able to confess today. I knock at her door and a woman, who seems to be her mother, receives me.

"Good night, I'm Y/N, uhm... I came to pick up Nayeon to the prom today" I say smiling trying to leave a good impression on her.

"I'm sorry, Nayeon is not feeling good and it's at her bed with fever" says while looking down. I can't belive what I'm hearing, we won't be able to go to prom?

I don't want to go if it's not with my bunny girl. Suddenly her mom invites me to go inside and visit Nayeon. I gladly accept, I really need to see her tonight. It might be the last time I see her.

Her mom guides me until her room's door and says "I'll leave you here, feel free to feel like at home" says while smiling. How nice is her mom!

I knock at her door and I hear Nayeon's little voice saying "go ahead" so I don't hesitate to go inside her room. "Uhm, how are you feeling Nayeonie?"

She quickly gets up from her bed and looks at me with sparkling eyes "Y/N, I'm really sorry that I can't go to the prom... But have fun for me, okay?" "I don't want to go to prom if it's not with you Nayeon..." I say sincerely.

"What are you saying? You deserve having fun, it's the last time that you'll see your classmates and so... C'mon go!" says trying to smile and sound happy. "I want to be with you... Nayeon, today is an important day. I don't know when am I going to see you again, so I'll definitely need to spend the night with you today." Now that I think about it, it sounds kinda creepy...

"Y/N... Why are you so stubborn? I might fall sleep any moment because of my fever..." says while looking down. "Then I need to tell you this before you fall asleep. Listen to me Nayeon, I've been keeping this for me for a year... It's just that I was happy with our friendship. But the truth is that... I like you a lot, like really, a lot. Whenever I'm with you my heart starts racing and I feel like if it was going to leave my chest. You really have an effect on me... *sighs* I needed to tell you how much do I like you before we two choose our own ways... "

I finally said it! I've been able to confess to Nayeon, this is not the way I thought it would be... But it doesn't matter, I told her about my feelings.

"Y/N, my fever is getting worse because of you..." says joking. "I'm sorry, I needed to tell you... I'll let you rest and sleep now..." I say while smiling.

"Don't you want to know about my answer?" asks while smirking. "You already have an answer?" I ask surprised.

"I do, I accepted to go with you to prom because I like you a lot too... You helped me to become the confident girl I am nowadays. I'm really thankful. I would like to spend more time with you... So uhm, are we dating? Says while blushing. OMG, she said that she likes me back! Am I dreaming?

"Nayeon, I have a better idea... Why don't I become yours officially? I'm craving to be called your boyfriend..." I say while smirking. "That's a really original way to ask me to be your girlfriend... I like it, and yeah, it's a yes!" says while jumping to my arms.

We both look into each other's eyes, this moment is what I've been waiting for... We both get closer to each other and close our eyes leaning closer until we both become one with a kiss that tells how we feel for each other.

This way is how I became Nayeon's boyfriend, and also how I got sick. That kiss was the way she transmitted me the virus. But anyways, it was a perfect moment for me.