I CAN EXPLAIN-SANA

REQUEST: NekoArthur
GENRE: SMUT/FLUFF
READER: G!P
CHARACTER: SANA

Y/N'S POVI'm currently in the van with some members heading to the company's building since they wanted to do a some kind of melody project

Y/N'S POV
I'm currently in the van with some members heading to the company's building since they wanted to do a some kind of melody project. It's not as if I payed too much attention to their ideas, but I'll be up for anything they want to do.

-Nayeon: This gonna be great (smiles)
-Momo: Yup, I think that showing Once a sexier side of ourselves is the perfect proof that we got over childish concepts (chuckles)
-Jihyo: No more "What is Love?" (smiles) But I still feel nostalgic about that song...
-Sana: (nods) It was a good time back then, but I think it's much better now that we have our Y/N with us (smiles) Right honey?
-Y/N: You were already awesome without me, Sana (smiles)
-Nayeon: Oh, Y/Nie, you aren't using honorifics with Sana?! (surprised) This kid...
-Sana: It's okay (chuckles) Y/N and I are close enough to skip that irrelevant stuff. We just talk comfortably, right?
-Y/N: (nods and smiles)
-Momo: Do you think that we chose the correct song for this, tho?
-Jihyo: We did! And it already took us two hours to decide, we also divided the parts. There's no changing now.
-Momo: Okay, okay, I was just saying (srughs)

They already danced to this song at the beginning of their career. And also some other popular idols danced to it, "Adult Ceremony" can be considered as an iconic song already.

This time we'll make it more special cause we'll also film a proper MV for it, and wear better and different outfits. Overall, it'll be an amazing project that I'm sure that every Once will enjoy.

-Jihyo: We are here, girls let's get going, today is just recording, but there's a lot to do.
-All: Yeah~

We exit the van and get inside the building. Today it's just recording, so if we don't commit too many mistakes, it'll be fast. We've practiced hard for it, so it shouldn't be a struggle for any of us.

We decided to take turns to record while the other would be practicing the choreo. We walk Nayeon unnie to the recording cabin and then we start heading to the dance practice room.

On our way, we bump into ITZY, gosh my luck is horrible. I try to greet them normally but when Yuna gets closer she passes me a little paper without anyone noticing.

We keep the fake interaction until they continue their way and so do we. I take a quick glance at the paper and sigh at the message it contains.

"Meet me in 20 minutes at the bathroom"

Yuna is the only one with the guts enough to ask for such thing while we are busy with our own schedule. However, I'm glad that she's always willing to see me, it's the only way we can meet.

-Sana: Y/Nie~ Let's go? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah, yeah (smiles) Let's start stretching...

I check the time on my watch and start stretching with the girls. Once we warmed, Momo plays the music and gives Jihyo, Sana and I some feedback on our dancing.