PERFECT MATCH-DAHYUN

Request: user74455482
Genre: You'll see 😎
Character: Dahyun
Reader: Male

Y/N'S POV POV
I'm looking at the clock... It just rest ten minutes until the classes finish and my training with the team starts. We'll be playing the finals soon, so I can't just skip training... Plus, our míster wouldn't let me play later on...

-Dahyun: (grabs your hand under the desk so no one sees and smiles at you)
-Y/N: (smiles) So suddenly?
-Dahyun: What happens? (smiles)
-Y/N: Nothing... Actually everyone knows that we are together so... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Yeah... By the way, are you coming back home with me? We could have a parfait before returning back home... (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah well... I would really love to, but you know, I need to attend my training... We are playing the finals soon so... I need to assist (smiles) Maybe another day?
-Dahyun: (let go of your hand and sighs) You always say the same thing but then you just come up with more excuses...
-Y/N: That's not true... I have my priorities-
-Dahyun: Your soccer team is more important than me? Really? (pissed)
-Y/N: T-That's not what I meant... Dahyunie, you know that you are really important to me...
-Dahyun: If that's actually true, you should proof it to me... (sighs and the bells rings) It's time to go... I'll be returning back home... Good luck with your training I guess...
-Y/N: Yeah, thanks... (kisses her cheek) I'll see you later?
-Dahyun: I don't know (teasing) I don't like waiting for you...
-Y/N: Oh c'mon~ (hugs her) Once I'm done I'll rush back home, take a shower and head over your house... Okay?
-Dahyun: Fine... (smiles) See you later~
-Y/N: See you (smiles and waves)

Once Dahyun leaves the class, I pick all my stuff and head to the changing room... There, I meet with my teammates... They all look cheerful and energetic... But deep inside, we are worried about the upcoming matches...

-Boy: Hey there Y/N! (bumps fists with you)
-Y/N: Hi... (starts changing your clothes)
-Boy 2: I've seen you with Dahyun, you are doing really fine, huh? (smirks)
-Y/N: Yeah well... Three years together already (chuckles) And that without counting all the years from before... We have known each other since always...
-Boy: They are going strong... (smiles)
-Boy 2: Then, are you going to tell her to come to our next match?
-Y/N: I don't know... I think that she's a little bit tired of this soccer thing... She probably prefers to have a normal date rather than coming to our match...
-Boy: Awww... But she's your girlfriend! You should just ask her to come... (smiles)
-Mister: Boys, are you all ready? We'll be starting now... (claps his hand)
-All: Yeah míster!
-Y/N: I'll think about it... Now let's focus on our training... (smiles and heads to the field)

We start training and I decide to forget about Dahyun while doing it. We must be serious, we have the next match which will decide whether we become the winners or the seconds at this year's league...

-Time skip until you finished training-

We head back to the changing room and we start taking showers... While we are showering, the boys start teasinge again about Dahyun...

-Boy: You should invite her...
-Boy 2: And if you don't, you can always take a look at the cheerleaders... Since you are one of the team's stars, you are really popular among them...
-Y/N: What are you saying? (laughs) I'm a loyal guy... And if Dahyun prefers not to come, is okay... I understand that she doesn't like soccer as much as I do...
-Boy: You are too soft with her... You should try at least...
-Y/N: (sighs) Fine, I'll try to invite her... But stop with it already...
-Both: Yeah...

I glance over the captain, he looks really serious... I wonder what happens with him.

-Y/N: Are you okay?
-Captain: Yeah, just kinda nervous for our next match... (smiles) You know, there'll be some scouts and it may be our chance to become professional soccer players...
-Y/N: What?! (surprised)
-Captain: Shhh, don't be loud... I don't want the team to know so they don't feel pressured...
-Y/N: Ah okay, okay, I get it... I won't say anything... (smiles)

I understand it now... This may be my chance to accomplish my dream of becoming a professional soccer player... I'll definitely give my best so I can catch the scouts' attention...

-Time skip until you return back home-

-Y/N: Mom, I'll be back soon... I'm coming to Dahyun's house a little bit, okay?
-Mom: Y/N, we are about to have dinner!
-Y/N: It'll be just a moment... Plus, you don't need to wait for me... I can eat alone, and if it gets cold, I'll just microwave it... So, uh, bye... (waves and leaves)

I leave my house and walk a few meters to Dahyun's. I hope she's not pissed anymore... I want to ask her if she wants to attend our match... I would be really happy if she came...

-Y/N: (rings the door)
-D/M: Oh Y/N! (surprised) What are you doing at this time here?
-Y/N: I'm visiting Dahyunie really quick... (chuckles)
-D/M: I see... Well, Dahyun is with another guest... They are at their room, you already know the way (smiles and lets you in)
-Y/N: Thanks (smiles and bows)

Dahyunie is having a guest? I guess she invited one of her friends over... I climb the stairs toward Dahyun's room, and once I'm there I bump with something that I shouldn't have seen...

Dahyun and another boy making out?! What the hell?! She's cheating on me! After everything?

-Dahyun: (notices you) Y/N! Oh, first of all don't panic, okay? Keep calm-
-Y/N: Keep calm?! How am I supposed to keep calm when I find MY girlfriend kissing another guy?! Huh?!
-Dahyun: It is not what it looks like... (sighs) You know, you are always busy and you barely have time for me... I needed some attention too!
-Y/N: You... You are horrible... I can't understand why did you do something like this to me... After everything we had Dahyun... All this time together meant nothing to you!
-Dahyun: That's not true, that's not true! You are really important to me Y/N... I love you!
-Y/N: You are just lying... If you really loved me, you wouldn't have stabbed my back like this! (takes a breath) You know what... I'm leaving...
-Dahyun: (pulls your arm) Wait a moment, Y/N we need to talk!
-Y/N: There's nothing to talk here, Dahyun... I don't want to talk with you never again... (sighs) Let's break up.
-Dahyun: (freezes) What?

I don't let her say anything else... I just leave her house and return back home. Does she think that she can play with me like that?! Tch... No way!

From now on, I'll just focus on my dream... Girls? Who need them?! Tch... I'll focus on our final match and then, I'll move once they scout me... I don't want to be related with that girl anymore...

(A: I hope you liked the one shot, soon I'll upload the next part cause this is not the end hehe)