HONEST 3- DAHYUN

REQUEST: Those who wanted third part 💪
CHARACTER: Dahyun
GENRE: High school, bully
READER: Male

REQUEST: Those who wanted third part 💪CHARACTER: DahyunGENRE: High school, bullyREADER: Male

DAHYUN'S POV
I head to Mr. Lee's office once all the classes are done... Agh, I'm sure that they'll expulse me... And I seriously didn't do anything this time... What a reputation do I have...

-Momo: You deserve this... (glares at me)
-Jimin: Still, where's Y/N, the classes went by and he didn't return yet... (worried)

God... And Y/N... Where the hell is he? Damn, it would be really helpful to have him right now... He could explain and give some reasons why he disappeared and also why I'm innocent...

-Dahyun: Can I come in?
-Mr. Lee: Yeah, please... Take a seat, although this will be brief... (sighs)
-Dahyun: (takes a seat) Mr. Lee, I seriously didn't do anything... I promise... (looks down)
-Mr. Lee: Dahyun-ssi, I've talked with some other students and they confirmed the fact of you being a bully... (sighs) I'm sorry, but I can't trust your words now...
-Dahyun: But, Mr. Lee, just talk with Y/N then... I swear he'll explain what happened, I didn't do anything...
-Mr. Lee: I'm sorry, although you are a really nice girl and one of the best students for the teachers, the students confirmed just the opposite... And because of that... You'll stay a week at your house... And of course, I'll call your parents now... (sighs) You may leave now...
-Dahyun: (looks down) I'm done...

I exit his office and spot Y/N exiting the infirmary... What happened to him? Has he been bullied after all? Is there someone trying to have him as a target?! I must protect him... I should approach and ask him about what happened...

But, since I've been expulsed I should just head back home and not get involved with him since it could be misunderstood again...

Y/N'S POV
I leave the infirmary, and I spot Dahyun at the end of the corridor leaving Mr. Lee's office... What was she doing there?

Oh, she seems to have noticed me... Wait, aren't she coming? She's ignoring me? Maybe she has something to do...

Well, let's return back home... Today I skipped the last classes because Nayeon made me a blue against the lockers... The truth is that it hurts, but anyways, it's just a misunderstanding...

I leave the high school, and bump with Momo and Jimin at the exit... I guess that they are waiting for me...

-Y/N: Hey there, was it too boring without me at class? (smiles joking)
-Momo: It's not as if you were too funny neither... (chuckles)
-Jimin: Although I agree with Momo, I have to ask something... Why weren't you at class?
-Momo: Well, we don't need to ask at all, we already know what happened...
-Jimin: Yeah, Y/N you can allow her to bullu you...
-Y/N: It was just a misunderstanding... I don't think it was for that much, and I was at the nursery because since she pushed me against the locker she made me a blue at my back... But nothing serious, don't worry (smiles)
-Jimin: Well, don't worry anymore Y/N, since Namjoon wrote me about what happened, Mr. Lee expulsed her for a week... At least you'll have a little break (smiles)
-Y/N: Really? Mr. Lee expulsed Nayeon just for that? I guess it is not for that much... (srughs)
-Momo: Nayeon...
-Y/N: Yeah, she along Sana, pushed me against the locker... But once again, it was just a misunderstanding... (smiles)
-Jimin: Are you telling me that Dahyun didn't do anything to you?
-Y/N: Dahyun? (smiles) Nope, we are in really good terms now... (looks down embarrassed)
-Momo: Why are you getting red?
-Y/N: For nothing, let's return back home (smiles)
-Jimin: Yeah, well... Uhm, Y/N... We need to tell you something...
-Y/N: Sure, go ahead, but let's start heading back home-
-Momo: It's not important, by the way, Jimin needs to help me with something, so we'll be heading ahead of you... (giggles) See you tomorrow Y/N~
-Y/N: So suddenly? (Confused) Fine, see you tomorrow...

What's wrong with this two? Why does Momo need Jimin's help? Oh, don't tell me... They have those kind of feelings for each other... I knew there was the possibility of they two ending together but-

-Nayeon: You! (pushes you)
-Y/N: Hey there Nayeon... (smiles)
-Sana: Hey there Nayeon?
-Y/N: And Sana (smiles)
-Nayeon: How did you do it? (serious)
-Y/N: Did... Exactly, what? (confused)
-Sana: You know perfectly what we are talking about!
-Y/N: No, no, I seriously don't... What's wrong, what are you talking about?
-Sana: How did you do it si Mr. Lee expulsed Dahyun? (serious)
-Y/N: Dahyun? (confused) Momo just told me it was Nayeon the expulsed one because of pushing me against the locker... I mean, Namjoon sent a message to Jimin explaining why I didn't head back to class...
-Sana: Idiot! They expulsed Dahyun!
-Nayeon: (sighs) This wouldn't have happened if you haven't made Dahyun cry...
-Y/N: And I didn't, i mean, we are both starting to know more about each other... We have that kind of interest if you know what I mean... (shy)
-Sana: Are you going to date her?! (surprised)
-Y/N: Probably? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Damn... Then, here there's a huge misunderstanding...
-Y/N: Yeah, we need to do something... Uhm, I'm gonna talk with Mr. Lee... Can you tell Dahyun that I'm really sorry for what happened today?
-Sana: Tell her my yourself you loser... Show her that you care... Tch, you are so dense for this stuff...
-Nayeon: Yeah, unexpectedly, I thought you would know what to do since you are always reading... Guess I was wrong... Now, solve this!
-Y/N: Y-Yeah!
-Sana: I want to see Dahyunie at school tomorrow, understood? (smiles)
-Y/N: Yeah!

I then rush inside the building and head to Mr. Lee's office, hopefully, he won't have left still...

-Time skip until you arrive-

-Mr. Lee: Come in... Oh, Y/N! How are you? Did she hit you too bad?
-Y/N: About that... There has been a misunderstanding... Dahyunie didn't do anything... It was Nayeon, and it was accidentally... Namjoon misunderstood it... (sighs)
-Mr. Lee: What?
-Y/N: Yeah, sorry... Here there has been just a misunderstanding, but we are all okay... (smiles)
-Mr. Lee: But still, although this time nothing happened, the class confirmed that Dahyun is your bully... So, she must be punished anyway...
-Y/N: Dahyun, my bully? (giggles) Please no, that's another misunderstanding... Actually, she's almost my girlfriend... But, since no one knows that, it has misunderstood...
-Mr. Lee: Are you sure? Y/N, bullying is a delicate topic, and we shouldn't be fluff about it... If she's bullying you, you must tell me, okay? (smiles)
-Y/N: She's not, I promise (smiles) by the way, I'll head to her house now and I'll tell her that she can come tomorrow... Please, could you call her parents to confirm it? (smiles and bows)
-Mr. Lee: Okay... I'll let you be this time, but please, stop with that misunderstanding stuff... It's confusing for everyone!
-Y/N: Yeah, sorry (smiles and bows)
-Mr. Lee: Well, you may leave now...
-Y/N: Yeah (bows and leave)

Okay, so now I solved this and I need to visit Dahyun... Maybe she avoided me before because of this situation... Hey, what if she's mad at me and lost interest about being my girlfriend?

-Time skip until you arrive Dahyun's house-

I knocked at the door... There's no way back now... I need to face the situation, just as Sana said, I need to show her that I care... Although, being honest, I would prefer to be already at home reading...

-Dahyun: (opens the door) Yeah? Oh- Y/N! (surprised)
-Y/N: Hi... (smiles) Uhm, are you free? I mean, can we talk?
-Dahyun: Yeah? (confused)
-Y/N: Great so... I have heard what happened today at school after we had our talk... And well, it is all solved now... (smiles) I've talked with Mr. Lee and explained him that it was all a misunderstanding, also that you are not my bully... I explained everything, so you don't need to worry... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: You seriously did so? (smiles) I really thought you were not too interested in me... (looks down shyly)
-Y/N: What? I'm really interested! I-I mean, I'm that interested that I'm here instead of reading... Does that even makes sense? (confused)
-Dahyun: (chuckles) You are so cute Y/N... (smiles)
-Y/N: (blushes) I am? (smiles) Thanks I guess... Y-You too...
-Dahyun: So, uhm... Tomorrow we'll start our process of knowing each other? Just as you said...
-Y/N: (thinking) Be brave Y/N... C'mon! (talking) No, tomorrow it'll be our first day dating... (smiles) Of course, just if you want...
-Dahyun: Are you serious?! (smiles happy)
-Y/N: Yeah... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oh Y/N, I'll show you all my charms and you'll fall for me eventually! (aegyo)
-Y/N: I'm sure of it Dahyunie... (pecks her cheek) I'm going home then (smiles and waves)
-Dahyun: (blushing and processing what just happened) W-Wait, Y/N! That's not playing fair! (pouts)

-THE END-