MY TREASURE - JEONGYEON

REQUEST: YooJeonghoon

GENRE: Yandere

CHARACTER: Jeongyeon

READER: Male

Y/N'S POV

The traffic was horrible as every day, and as always, I was late for work. Gladly, almost everyone was in the same situation as me, so arriving late was the routine itself.

When I got to park the car I walked towards the office and like always Jeongyeon got the coffees ready for everyone. I grabbed mine and took a sip that gave me a blow of fresh air.

-Y/N: Agh... I don't know what would you without you, Jeongyeon-ah - smiles - The coffees helps me to wake up fully and focus, thank you.

-Jeongyeon: I'm glad I can help you.

-Y/N: How much was it? Today it tastes different...

-Jeongyeon: Oh, don't worry about it - smiles - Its nothing, and it tastes different cause I asked the worker to put caramel too.

-Y/N: I see, it's sweet. I like it - chuckles - Next time I'll treat you a coffee too.

-Jeongyeon: No need, your smile is enough Y/N - mumbles.

-Y/N: Mmh? What did you say?

-Jeongyeon: Nothing, I was talking to myself.

-Nayeon: Nothing?! You made me pay for the coffee!

-Jeongyeon: - glares at her- Was I talking to you? Y/N is the leader of our department, we have to take care of him.

-Y/N: Oh, uhm, thank you - smiles - But it's not for that much, I can barely get any projects for our team. I should work harder to pay back everyone's effort.

-Jeongyeon: Don't say that, you already do a lot! You shouldn't overwork yourself either, we are doing great. Right? - looks at Nayeon.

-Nayeon: Eh... Yes? We could do better too. We use to arrive late, the office is a mess cause no one wants to clean, we have a member who doesn't even bother to come up.

-Jeongyeon: - throws a pen at her and glares her.

-Nayeon: Ahhh! Y/N, save me... She's crazy.

-Jeongyeon: Y/N is doing his best and that's what matters, okay? - sighs and looks at you - Don't listen to her, we'll improve soon. I believe in you.

-Y/N: - smiles - Your words really motivate me to do so... Let's make a great job with this project! Later we'll focus on improving the team's habits.

-Everyone: Yes!

Being an illustrator has always been a hard job, it's not only doing logos or commissions. It's a fight against amazing people who are super talented in order to get a new project. My team wanted to work on a book and illustrate it, but because of my poor skills we ended up working illustrating a poor  encyclopaedia.

I sigh to myself in order to distract myself from those negatives thoughts and look to the front just to meet Jeongyeon's gaze. I smile slightly at her and go back to my job. I didn't like what I was doing, but it was what gave me money to live so I had no option.

When it was time for lunch and got up from my chair and when I turned around, I bumped into Jeongyeon who was standing behind me.

-Y/N: Sorry, I didn't see you.

-Jeongyeon: Don't worry, I was looking at you so no one got hurted - smiles - Let's eat together?

I didn't recall at the reason why she was looking at me but I accepted having lunch with her.

-Y/N: Let me head to the bathroom real quick, I'll be back.

-Jeongyeon: Sure, I'll wait here - smiles.

JEONGYEON'S POV

Once Y/N left the office I headed to the little trash can under his desk and took the paper cup he used for his coffee. I looked around and spotted Nayeon looking weirdly at me.

-Nayeon: What are you doing? It's because of this weird stuff happening in here that we don't do better.

-Jeongyeon: You can only use your mouth to blunt nonsense, huh? - raises an eyebrow - Y/N is working hard for us, the least we can do is take care of him.

-Nayeon: Hmm, I understand that supporting each other is important. But what would you take that thing from the trash can?

-Jeongyeon: He didn't finish it completely, that means that it was too sweet. Tomorrow I'll make sure they don't use that much caramel, that's why I took it - smiles - I'm trying to get the best according to his tastes.

-Nayeon: That sounds a little bit psycho...

-Jeongyeon: Hm, you know what else is psycho? Love, and everyone is willing to fall in it - srughs - Anyways, I'm leaving, I don't want to make him wait.

-Nayeon: Are you doing all of this for a promotion?

-Jeongyeon: No, I'm not interested in that. I want to keep on working for Y/N - smiles - I can't imagine myself with anyone else but him. He's so nice and kind, plus he's hardworking despite being clumsy sometimes. Isn't he cute?

-Nayeon: I think that I understand now why you act like a psycho, just how you said... You are in love, am I wrong? - smiles - You are so much into Y/N.

-Jeongyeon: - smirks - Exactly, and I'm determined to get him for myself. So I'll finish with anyone or anything that gets on our way... - clears her throat - Watch your mouth next time, cause you could had hurted his feelings and I would had needed to take revenge. You understand what I mean?

-Nayeon: Y-Yes... I won't complain anymore.

-Jeongyeon: Great - smiles - Well, see you after my lunch date with the best man on earth ~

Y/N'S POV

I headed back to the office and spotted Jeongyeon waiting for me at the door. We walked together to the cafeteria and ordered our food just to bring it to our table later on.

-Y/N: It's amazing how cheap is the food here, I can eat a lot without wasting too much - chuckles.

-Jeongyeon: - nods - But its not healthy to eat here everyday. We should get to a more private place next time, don't you think?

-Y/N: The two of us?

-Jeongyeon: Do you need someone else? - serious.

-Y/N: No, no, that would be fun - smiles.

-Jeongyeon: Then it's settled, it'll be just the two of us - smiles - Forever.

(A: I'm sorry cause it is a little bit short and I feel like I couldn't accomplish the Yandere genre at all. But still it's good enough to start little by little again. I'll work hard to do better next time! Thanks for reading)