OUR SECRET - MOMO

REQUEST: HailNamjesus
GENRE: Smut/Angst
READER: Male
CHARACTER: Momo

I'm not following the order the request were made. I'm trying to write the one shot so the same member is not too repeated. So don't worry, your turn will come eventually.

Y/N'S POVI was only fifteen the moment I was separated from her

Y/N'S POV
I was only fifteen the moment I was separated from her. The only girl on Earth capable to understand me, and that's because she is the same as me. We are the same, and we were fated to be always together.

Sadly, the moment someone discovered what we really are, our secret was exposed and all scientists wanted to study us. That's what humans do, always.

They discover, they notice that the new is "dangerous" or "weird", and then they destroy. But I wasn't going to allow them to touch Momo, she wouldn't experience the feeling of being a lab rat.

And me? I gave it all so she could run away, or in other words, I gave my best friend the chance to start over as a "human". I became a lab rat so she could live happily and safe from all the experiments.

I never blamed her or something like that, I would have done anything for her, that's how strong and special our bond was. And somehow, she was the reason why I survived to all the torture I was forced into.

My only strength was the thought of me returning back to her side one day. Everyone says that hope is the last thing you lose, right? My body was tortured to the limit, but my mental health was somehow stable thanks to Momo and my memories with her.

At the same time, I try to discover what exactly did they want to know about me. What's so special to humans about a succubus? We have appeared on their legends for so long, they already know about us. Then, what's what they want?

-Scientist 1: Okay 01, how are you feeling today? Did you recover from yesterday's experiments? (smiles)
-Y/N: You don't actually care about my state... Why do you bother yourself asking? In the end, you'll torture me no matter what.
-Scientist 1: It's not a torture, it's a study. We just want to know every details about about succubuses (srughs) We must make sure that you are not a danger for humanity.
-Y/N: I am not! Can't you trust my word?! In difference of humans, the succubuses never lie and keep their word! (hits the wall)
-Scientist 1: And that's a good quality, but this is the only way you'll be free some day (smiles) You'll probably work for the secret forces of our country, and that will make you win money enough to have a great life. You should be thankful to us that-
-Y/N: I don't have anything to be thankful for to all of you... I wonder how will it be of you were the lab rat and I were in your position. Do you want to hear what things would you go through? (smirks and gets closer to the transparent wall) You wouldn't survive half time I survived here, sucker (laughs)
-Scientist 1: 01, you are being top aggressive today, you'll force me to take bad notes about you (sighs)

He then opens the door to the room where I'm isolated, and then without hesitation, I jump on him. I hit him as if my own life depended on it. It did, actually, it was my ticket back to Momo.