BULLET TO THE HEART- CHAEYOUNG

(A: Guys, before you read the one shot, make sure to check my bio.  Some authors and I have  created a website and an Instagram account where we'll be uploading everything related to our books! You can request, do suggestions and chat with us there! 😉 I hope to see you all around there soon... 😏😎)

REQUEST: Poop2111
GENRE: Must read to find out 😏
CHARACTER: Chaeyoung
READER: Male

Y/N'S POV
(A: Smut alert, read at your own risk sinner⚠️😏)

-Chaeyoung: Oppa...
-Y/N: Hmmm? (kisses her neck)
-Chaeyoung: You know that we shouldn't be doing this now...
-Y/N: Why not? I have missed you a lot... (smiles and keeps on kissing)
-Chaeyoung: Oppa, you know that we are here for work... We came in other to cheer for the people who joined the military service...
-Y/N: I know, but since I'm the colonel, I need to stay here almost all the year and I barely get to see you... Can't we just have fun until you need to go?
-Chaeyoung: But...
-Y/N: Twice is not performing yet, we have like a half hour still... (winks) What do you say? Can you give me some love? ~ (aegyo)
-Chaeyoung: You know that if I do that, I can't resist you... Right? (giggles)
-Y/N: I know, that's why I do it... (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: So... If we actually decided to have fun... Shouldn't it be in another place? Oppa, we are in a tent, anyone could catch us...
-Y/N: Doesn't it make it more interesting? (smirks)
-Chaeyoung: You are crazy, you know? (pecks your lips)
-Y/N: You love me like this... (smiles and srughs)
-Chaeyoung: Hmm... I really do (smirks and pulls you closer to her)

I start making out with Chaeyoung... I feel that I'm getting hotter and it is not because of the weather. I mean, how would you react if you had your girlfriend for yourself after some months without seeing each other?

-Chaeyoung: Oppa... (moans)
-Y/N: Your body missed me pretty much, huh? (chuckles and tales off your uniform) I feel much better like this... The uniform is kinda heavy...
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, but... Have I ever told you how hot do you look wearing it? (smirks) I've heard that men in uniform turn on women more...
-Y/N: Then... Every time you see me...
-Chaeyoung: Exactly, and that's a problem... But you can help me with it, right handsome? (winks at you)
-Y/N: (smirks) You know I can...

I carry Chaeng and sit her on my table, then I start taking off her clothes leaving her on her underwear... Just the perfect sight!

-Y/N: I don't know if it's because I missed you too much, or because it has been so long since I last saw a girl... But, I feel like wishing you a lot... (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: Then don't waste more time and come to me oppa (smiles)

I get closer to her and start rubbing her womanhood while trying to take off her bra... Its been so long since I felt Chaeng this close to me...

-Chaeyoung: Agh... Oppa...(bites her lips)
-Y/N: Try not to be that loud, okay?
-Chaeyoung: This is... (moans) Because of you...
-Y/N: (chuckles) Ready to feel good?
-Chaeyoung: Do it quick, I need to get my make up done and so before going up stage...
-Y/N: You don't need make up, you are perfect already (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Oppa, how are you able to be that fluff when you are about to fuck me? (laughs)
-Y/N: I don't know... I get nervous when I'm around you, I don't want to mess up... (laughs too)
-Chaeyoung: You are ready to fight in case there's a war, but you are actually nervous when you are near me? (chuckles) You are weird...
-Y/N: I just love you too much... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: (smiles and makes you get inside her already) A-Ah...
-Y/N: (hugs her tight) I'll try not to hurt you, okay?
-Chaeyoung: Oppa... It is not our first time... (chuckles) C'mon, be fast...
-Y/N: Relax baby, and enjoy the moment...

I then start thrusting my hips at the same time I kiss Chaeyoung in order to make sure that she's not too loud... I know that we shouldn't be doing this, but c'mon, I can't resist her...

(Finished smut)

-Time skip some minutes later-

-Y/N: That was... Awesome, right? (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: (panting) Yeah, you never disappoint... (kisses your back)
-Y/N: (grabs her hand) I would like to be more often with you... You know?
-Chaeyoung: I would like so too... But you know that it is difficult because of our jobs... (looks down)
-Y/N: Soon ill have holidays tho, ill return back home and ill wait for you at the end of the day...
-Chaeyoung: It'll be awesome finishing with the schedules and have dinner with you... (hugs you) Why can't we be like this forever?
-Y/N: I'll have three months holidays... Summer holidays actually, we'll visit a lot of places, okay? (cups her face)
-Chaeyoung: It's a promise?! (excited)
-Y/N: Yeah, it's a promise (smiles)

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

-Time skip one year later-

But you were a liar. You never returned back home. You never had those summer holidays. You never waited for me to have dinner together. We never visited those places... You, you never loved me again.

It's really hard to be right in front of your tomb, cause I don't really know if I'm pissed because you broke your promise, or because I regret not telling you how important you were to me.

What was rushing through your mind the moment you decided to join that war? It was not necessary... Y/N, I needed you at home. Our baby needed you...

And now what? You didn't even got to meet him and I didn't even got to tell you that you would become a daddy soon... Gosh, Y/N... I need to tell you a lot of things right now... But I don't find the exact words at the moment...

Y/N, you have no idea of how much do I miss you idiot...

-Jihyo: Chaeyoung-ssi, we need to return back to the dorm...
-Chaeyoung: (sighs)
-Jihyo: Chaeyoungie, are you okay?
-Chaeyoung: Eonnie... (burst crying) I MISS HIM! I WANT HIM BACK!
-Jihyo: It's okay (pats her back) C'mon, Doyeon is with Jeong and the rest... But he prefers to be with his mommy...

Y/N, no one knows how do I feel about all of this... But the truth is, that I died the moment you died. Your death was like a bullet to the heart...

-THE END-

(A: I know that this was not exactly requested this way... But its all I could come up with, sorry 😂)