Chapter 11

"Have you kids eaten yet?" Molly asked,

"No, we wanted to change out of these travel clothes," Charlie said, showing Jessica upstairs.

Charlie took his clothes into the bathroom to get changed, Jessica looked in her bag. She didn't have any holiday style clothes, she knocked on the bathroom door. Charlie opened the door, he looked really different, he had a thin white shirt, and a pair of jeans.

"What is it?" He asked

"I don't have anything to wear, I didn't think I'd be involved," she said, Charlie pursed his lips thinking of what to do, he clicked his fingers. He looked at the size of her shirt and jeans.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a second," Charlie left the room. Jessica paced around, they weren't going to pull this off.

"Why did I agree to this?" she said to herself. Charlie came back to the room not long after leaving, he had a bag of clothes.

"I got you a couple of things from the store across the road, they should be alright," Jessica took the bag from him, looking at the clothes, she pulled a long cream dress over her head. 'I can't believe he did this' but she had to admit it did look nice. She also saw a bikini in the bag, which made her feel uncomfortable.

"What do you think?" Jessica asked, twirling around Charlie smiled at her,

"You look great," he said, looking her up and down, Jessica could feel him checking her out, though too was checking him.

"Could I borrow your wand?" Jessica asked, Charlie eyed her curiously.

"I can't use magic unless required, Ministry rules," Charlie nodded, handing her his wand, Jessica pointed his wand to her hair. Her hair turned wavy, loosely falling down.

"Right what are we going to say happened?" Charlie asked, Jessica blinked they hadn't thought about that.

"Erm, we'll just go with it, I guess, whatever the other says we'll add to it," Jessica proposed.

"Sound good, Let's go to dinner then," Charlie said, Jessica walked out of the room, Charlie walked downstairs with Jessica, his family waited for them to head out to the restaurant.

While at the restaurant, the family sat at a circular table, Jessica sat in between Charlie and Ginny, Molly and Arthur sat opposite them, Ron and Percy sat to the left while Fred and George sat to their right. Molly smiled at Jessica and Charlie who were both looking at their menus.

"So tell me you two, how'd you meet?" Molly asked, Jessica and Charlie looked at one another, Jessica nodded smiling at him.

"Well, the sanctuary has been need help for a while, and Jessica applied for the job,"

"Oh, you like magical creatures too?" Arthur asked, Charlie tried to hide a smirk on his face,

"Yes, I've loved helping out, seeing the animals every day, it's been really fun, I can see why Charlie loves his job," Jessica said, Charlie smiled knowing how she truly felt about animals.

"Where did Charlie take you for your first date?" Ginny asked, Jessica let Charlie answer that for her.

"I took her for a ride on the Abraxan's then I had a picnic planned with Lilies her favourite flower-"

"That's so sweet,"

"Shh, I want to hear the rest," Jessica shushed Ginny, Jessica looked at Charlie in awe, as he told his family about their 'date'

"Wonderful Tonight, came on the radio and then we had our first kiss," Charlie smiled at Jessica,

Molly and Arthur looked at each other with a small smile on their faces. The family sat through dinner, Jessica couldn't help thinking about the 'date' Charlie had just made up on the spot.

Jessica watched Charlie interact with his brothers and sister, she smiled brightly at him. She could tell he loved his family dearly. After they finished dinner, Charlie walked Jessica back to their room. As they reached the door Jessica walked inside, Charlie turned to leave.

"Charlie wait," he turned to face her "what you said about the date-

"I know it was lame," Charlie said, rubbing the back of his neck, walking towards Jessica stopping in front of her

"No, it was pretty great, how'd you know I like Lilies," Jessica asked smiling at him,

"You talk in your sleep, you mentioned Lillies before," Charlie said, Jessica's blushed a little though the low lighting made it unnoticeable to Charlie

"I didn't technically lie, we did have our first kiss after flying with Spartan," Jessica chuckled

"I guess you didn't, that date would've been hard to turn down," Jessica told him,

Charlie smiled his eyes falling to her lips. He leaned into her, just before their lips touched Charlie hard a noise. He turned his head, narrowing his eyes. He held his finger up to his lips shushing Jessica. Charlie crept down the hall, grabbing two boys.

"What are you doing?" Charlie said, holding both their shirts.

"Why, scared to kiss your girlfriend in front of us,"

"No, Georgie he just thought he could get lucky," they laughed

"Beat it downstairs," Charlie said, letting go of them. They laughed as they hurried downstair.

"Hey, Charlie and Jessica were making out,"

"Fred, don't spy on your brother," Molly warned

"He's not Fred I am,"

"Honestly you call yourself our mother,"

Charlie heard them telling his family, even if it was a lie. Charlie looked down the hall Jessica had gone into their room, Charlie wanted to see if she was alright after Fred and George's interruption. He knocked on the door.

"Are you alright?" he asked as Jessica opened the door.

"Yes, you're brothers like to annoy you I see,"

"Yeah, like you wouldn't believe," Charlie said, his eyes fell to her lips again "Goodnight Jessica,"

Charlie leaned down to kiss her cheek, she kissed his cheek too, they tilted their heads their noses slightly touching. Charlie pressed his lips against hers, Jessica responded kissing him back. Jessica snaked her hands up his neck into his hair.

Charlie back her into the bedroom, closing the door behind him, his lips trailing down her jawline, Jessica lift her chin giving her access to her neck. Charlie began to lift her dress,

"Charlie, I can't it's too fast," Jessica told him, he moved away from her, offering her a reassuring look.

"I'm sorry, I thought you liked me-

"I do like you, it's fast we weren't a couple-

"Weren't?"

"Aren't a couple, we're playing it up for your family, but I do really like it's just-"

"Fast," Charlie said, Jessica nodded, he smiled at her, leaning into Jessica placing a firm kiss against her lips. Charlie and Jessica got changed into their pyjamas, laying in bed together, both facing away from each other with a wide smile on their faces.