Chapter 64

Jessica's aunt managed to set her family, in a hotel while their home was being rebuilt best they could. Ron chose to stay with Harry, while Ginny stayed with Fred and George at their store in Diagon Alley. Molly and Arthur were invited to stay with Sirius and Aimee Black.

While she stayed at the Hotel, Charlie was helping his father rebuild their home, the family had also informed Bill and Percy of the incident. While Bill made the decision to come home, Percy didn't this infuriated Charlie how his brother wouldn't complete refusing to help their family.

The Burrow was a place that had been home to many Weasley's over the centuries. The fact that Percy didn't seem the slightest bit phased, bothered his entire family all but Molly who was hopeful that he would be himself again soon.

"Mum when's dad coming home?" Archie asked, stumbling as Anna pulled one of his arms and Mary pulled the other

"Should be soon sweetie," she told him,

"Will I be asleep?"

"No, I'll make sure he's home before you go to bed," she told him, she sighed at Mary and Anna "leave him alone," she warned them, separating the three siblings. River began barking, Jessica tried desperately to keep her quiet, as dogs were not allowed in the hotel.

"Shh, River please keep quiet," she urged but the dog continued to bark, Jessica heard a knock at the door,

"Mrs Weasley, there's been a noise complaint, is everything alright?" the warden asked

"Yes, everything's fine," River bark louder

"Is that a dog?" he questioned, she opened the door

"Yes, I have a dog in my room," she said calmly

"What is it doing here?" he demanded to know

"We were supposed to be staying with family, but circumstances have left us-

"Madam, I don't want your excuse, you and your need to be gone before the owner gets here," she nodded, closing the door behind her, River now laid down, calm as she usually was, not making a single noise.

"Now you've done it," she said, pointing a warning finger at River "Archie come and help my pack,"

***

Charlie was taking a break after helping his father and older brother with the more heavy parts of rebuilding their house. Arthur suggested that with only Ron and Ginny still living at home new remodel of The Burrow didn't need to be as large.

Charlie and Bill playfully argued what their parents would do if they all had grandchildren, where would they sleep when they came to visit them. Arthur response was 'we'll deal with that when it comes, I only have three, and the girls will most likely share'

"I think that's enough for today boys," Arthur said patting them on their backs "I best be getting back to your mum,"

"Where you off too?" Charlie asked Bill

"I'm staying at our aunt's place," he told him

"Alright, I best get back to Jess and kids," just as Charlie took his wand to apparate Bill stopped

"I haven't told anyone yet, I asked Fleur to marry me,"

"Really, did she say yes?" Charlie asked

"Why do you think I'm telling you, of course, she said yes," Bill said

"Well, congratulations," Charlie hugged Bill, patted his back "to be honest I thought you'd be married before me but I guess I beat you,"

"Yeah you did, Jessica great, even you being together?"

"When did I do that?" Charlie questioned

"In Egypt, you might have had mum, dad, our brothers and sister fooled, but you didn't fool me,"

"And you didn't say anything because?"

"I knew there was something there between you two, and look at you now, married and have three kids together, it's meant to be," Charlie shook his head not believing that Bill knew the whole time.

"I wish you the best with Fleur,"

"I want to be my best man," Bill said,

"I'd be honoured,"

***

Jessica arrived at Fred and George's shop in Diagon Alley, just until Charlie returned, George was fumbling with a letter as though he was trying to prevent Jessica from seeing it. She whispered to Archie to try and get it, he was as silent as a mouse when he wanted to be.

He returned with a letter address to Arthur, normally Jessica wouldn't invade peoples personal letters. However, they were specifically keeping it from her for a reason, she took a deep breath opening the letter.

Dear Arthur and Molly,

I write to you in hopes that, as a member of your family Jessica will be safe with you, it's become too dangerous. I'm sorry to hear about your family home, I'll offer any help I can. Until, I will be laying low, so low as to live life as a muggle until further notice. This will be the last letter I send from Owl post, the rest shall be sent to a PO Box, I attached a Muggle leaflet to inform on how to find them and use them.

All I ask is that you don't worry Jessica with this, I know she worries deeply. I'd rather be concerned with her husband and children than with me.

I'll be in touch when I can,
Samuel Harper.

She crumpled up the letter, Charlie arrived at the store expecting to see his wife's smiling face. When she looked lost in her own thoughts he knew something had happened, she stood up, hugged him tightly burying her face into his chest.

The reality was becoming too real she couldn't run or hide from this, she needed to face it.