Chapter 58

Charlie and Jessica were excited to be heading home, Jessica wasn't sure who she was most excited to see, River or her babies. Then again River was her first baby, her fur-baby. They were heading to Burrow, as they believed Molly and Arthur was having the children for the last week, while Samuel had them for the first week.

"MUM THEY'RE BACK!" Ron shouted, he and Ginny hurried out to greet them, Jessica wrapped Ginny in a bear hug missed her all too much.

"What was Hawaii like?" she asked

"Amazing, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been..." Jessica rambled on for ages to Ginny about some of the things they had seen, the hiking, the little shows they had on at the hotel and many more.

"MUMMY!" Archie ran out of the door, running straight into Jessica's arms,

"No love for dad?" Charlie questioned, Archie laughed at him, before hugging his dad too,

"Sisters are crying a lot, I don't like it," he said,

"Crying?" Jessica questioned, "are they alright?"

"Yeah they're fine, mum said they're just teething," Ron told them, she nodded

Jessica knew how much Archie cried when he was teething, she hurried inside, excited to see her little girls, she kissed Molly on her cheek. She scooped up Mary and Anna, giving them lots of kisses. Molly hurried over to hug Charlie, kissing his cheek.

"I hope they weren't too much trouble,"

"We hardly knew they were here," Molly told them "you got a bunch letters while you were on your honeymoon,"

She handed them a large pile of letters the majority were for Charlie mainly about creatures and new arrivals for the sanctuary. Jessica handed a lot to Charlie she noticed that one letter was addressed to her, she had a small family, most of them would have respected that she was on her honeymoon.

Dear Jessica,

I hope you had a great time on your honeymoon, I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures. I was wondering what you were doing for Archie Birthday I was hoping to come to and see you. I wanted to talk to you about a friend problem, and well, Katherine isn't exactly talking to me at the moment.

If I thought you might be able to offer me some advice on what to do. By the way, I have a gift for Archie, I think Charlie will like it more than you. I hope Archie loves it too of course.

Love
Aurora.

"Charlie, I was thinking, if we don't have to go home right away, why don't we have Archie's birthday here,"

"Oh that's a wonderful idea," Molly said, she clapped her hands together, "we could have a petting zoo, outside and I'll bake,"

"Are you sure mum?" Charlie asked, "I thought you and dad were busy with the order,"

"We were, but Sirius and Aimee's son was attacked, we think the family should be together,"

"Is he alright?" Jessica asked

"Yes, thankfully, Remus arrived there in time," Molly told them.

***

Charlie prepared everything for Archie's second birthday, Jessica meanwhile had her hands full, Mary and Anna, they had started crawling and would often crawl away from each other, making it more difficult for her to keep up with them.

They agreed not to invite a lot of people to keep the little birthday celebration between close family. Mr Harper was going to arrive late, Jessica was more concerned he didn't tell her why he was going to be late. Archie was wide awake, while Arthur was eating his breakfast, Archie rambled on about what he likes to play, telling his grandfather about his favourite teddy bear.

"Hi, is Jessica here, I'm her cousin,"

"Oh yes, dear I remember you, come in," Molly invited Aurora into the house, "she's just through there,"

"I didn't think you were coming so soon," Jessica embraced Aurora warmly

"Yeah, I was hoping we could talk before the party,"

"Of course, come on we'll go for a walk," Jessica said, River heard her favourite word and hurried out of the door, ahead of Jessica and her cousin.

"You said you were having a problem with a friend?" she asked

"Well, he isn't a friend as such-

"Oh, I see what's his name?" Jessica smiled at her

"Draco," Jessica nodded, trying not to appear disapproving, "he's stopped talking to me, I don't know why,"

"Well, I read the Lucius Malfoy was arrested for crimes as a Death Eater," Jessica told her, "he might be struggling with his father's imprisonment,"

"I never thought about that, he rarely talks about his dad," Aurora said, "unless, he's boasting about him,"

"I know like this one, Rora," Jessica sighed, "what exactly do you like about, I can't see anything worth like,"

"He can be really fun, I have a good group of friends, Daphne and Pansy are like sisters I never had," Jessica nodded

"Theo and Blaise have always got our backs, with anything,"

"Draco and I haven't always got along, he was big-headed and a show-off, but in the last couple of months he's different somehow, I can't explain it-

"You don't need, if you can see something good in him, then that's all that matters,"

"Thanks, I thought you were going to be really judgy about it,"

"I might not agree with how they treat others, I just don't want you to change for him, cause you shouldn't have to change for anyone," Aurora smiled hugging Jessica tightly.

Jessica was glad that Aurora had come to talk to her, she wouldn't ask why she and Katherine weren't talking. From what Katherine had told her, Aurora's Slytherin friends weren't the kindest when it came to other students, particular those of Gryffindor house, like Charlie's family, accord to Ron, it took four people to pull Fred off Malfoy.

She just hoped that Aurora was right about her friends, their world was becoming more dangerous, the rumours of the Dark Lord's return were true. Jessica hoped to stay in England to help her father stay safe, she just needed to talk to Charlie first before making the decision.