Chapter 51

With just five days left until Christmas, Jessica was sure that she was ready for their babies to be here. She stirred in her sleep, she sat up in bed, holding her large stomach. She took deep breaths as she counted the seconds between them.

She shook Charlie awake, he tried to be as quiet as he could, helping Jessica out of their room, he heard the creaking sound of the door. Fred was sneaking back to his room, as Charlie walked past he noted that the above the door, read 'Rhea Marlene Black'

"Fred," he whispered, Fred stood at the door waiting for Charlie to talk

"Don't panic but, I'm just taking Jessica to the hospital, will you watch Archie for us," Charlie asked

"Fine," Fred yawned, heading to their bedroom, he cradled Archie in his arms, heading downstairs to lay on the sofa with him.

***

Later, when the morning had arrived, Molly and Arthur came downstairs, finding Fred asleep on the sofa with Archie, sat on the floor beside his legs was Rhea. Molly woke Fred, asking where Charlie and Jessica had gone, he explained that they had gone to have their baby.

Molly's gasp cause Rhea to snap awake, she became uneased, knowing that Molly had seen how close they were, hope she would tell her father. Archie lifted his arms up for Molly to take him, she handed him to Arthur, while she prepared his breakfast.

"I thought you said, they'd be back now," Rhea whispered to Fred, just as he was about to answer he saw Jessica walk through the door,

"Mum! They're back," Fred shouted down the hall

"Shh, you frighten them," Molly said, as she hurried over to see her grandchildren

"Oh, they're gorgeous, what did you decide to call them?" she asked

"This is Mary Katherine Weasley," Jessica said, holding one of the babies,

"And this is Annabelle Louisa Weasley," Charlie said,

"Mummy" Archie ran in to greet his parents,

"What are they?" he asked, pointing at the babies.

"They're your little sisters, Mary and Anna," Charlie said, shortening Annabelle's name for Archie.

"Come on, sweetie you can hold them if you want too," Jessica said, he excitedly nodded, following his mother into the living room

He climbed onto the sofa, sitting comfortably between two big pillows, Jessica settled the small baby in his arms. She sat next to him, supporting her tiny head, while Archie held her, she smiled as he looked down at his little sister. He had enough holding her and wanted to hold his other sister.

"That one Mary?" he asked

"Yes, this is Mary," Jessica said

"Can I hold Anna?" he asked, though he seemed unsure if he got her name right

"Of course, darling," Jessica said, Charlie sat with him, as he laid Annabelle in his arms Molly tried to hold back her tears as she watched her son, introduce his baby daughters to his son.

***

Jessica and Charlie enjoyed Christmas surrounded by the entire Weasley clan, along with the Blacks, and Potters. Aimee Black had been such a big help, giving Jessica lots of tips with newborn twins. Molly of course offered her wisdom with raising two troublesome twins.

"Here, I found some, of the girls old baby clothes," Aimee said, with a big bag of Rhea, Phoebe, Hope and Larissa's old baby clothes.

"Thank you, they're so cute," Jessica said looking inside the bag, "oh Charlie look at these," Jessica held up two babygrows which had the words 'little lion cubs' written on the front.

"They're really adorable," he commented.

"Yes, I had high hopes for them to be in Gryffindor, but only Rhea was," Sirius admitted

Fred and George were showing Jessica some of the prank devices that they had designed for the joke store they planned to open once they graduated. She found their inventions to be extraordinary she could never imagine creating something so unique at the young age of 17.

"So these ones don't have a name yet?" she questioned

"No, we wanted them to be unique," George said

"Well what does it do?" she asked

"It's a rocket that, sounds like thunder when it explodes, we can't think of what to call it?" Fred said

"What about Thor's Thunder Cracker?" she suggested, "he was the Norse god of thunder," she explained

"That sounds like it could work," George said making a note of it,

"We also do trick sweets too, watch," Fred said,

"Rhea! Do you want a cream egg," George shouted, she bit into the egg, temporally turning into a Canary, she flew around the room, she pecked at Fred and George, after a few minutes she turned back to herself.

"That wasn't funny," Rhea warned them

"That's not too bad of a prank, what are they called?" Jessica asked,

"Canary Creams," Fred said,

"I'll Canary Cream you in a minute," Rhea warned him

***

Charlie and Jessica took Archie to the park opposite Grimmauld Place for a little one to one time with him. Molly and Arthur offered to watch Mary and Anna, while little Archie had his parents to himself for a little while longer. Jessica had only given birth just a few weeks early, she was still getting used to her body again.

Charlie knew Jessica was a strong person that didn't want to be helped too much after giving birth. She was getting used to her balance again, after dropping the weight of two babies off her body. Archie ran ahead of them, when saw a slide, Charlie hurried after him.

"Jess, wait at the bottom, I'll send him through," Charlie said, Jessica sat at the bottom of a tunnel slide, she looked up, watching Charlie sending him through, she creased her brows when he didn't come down, she heard a thud.

"What was that?"

"We're coming," he said, she saw Archie come through the slide as Charlie came down headfirst after him, she burst into laughter

"What are you doing?" she said, holding back her laugh

"I fell," he said.

"Silly daddy," Archie said, laughing at him, Jessica agreed with him

"Yes, he is very silly,"