Chapter 65

Due to everything that had happened, Jessica and Charlie hadn't celebrated Mary and Anna's first birthday. Charlie hoped that if they had a mini party for them it would take Jessica's mind off her father's whereabouts. Mary and Anna were almost 17 months old, they were 5 months past their first birthday.

Between rebuilding the Burrow and finding places to stay everything just flew past them, the girls didn't know they had missed their birthday. The was near enough completely rebuilt, and what better way to celebrate with a birthday party.

Jessica put Mary and Anna's hair into two ponytails, to keep it from falling over their faces. Archie sat with Rhea, she tickled the little boy making him laugh, Fred couldn't stop smiling at her, Jessica nudged him, raising her brows at him.

"Stop it," he said

"How're things go?" she asked

"Great, I asked Rhea to move in with us," Fred said, "though I think Rhea and I will probably find our own place,"

"So what did her dad say?" Jessica asked,

"You could tell he didn't like the idea, but her mother said that they were moved out at 16 and pregnant with her at 18," he explained he and Rhea were 19 and only just moved in together.

"Well, at least she's on your side,"

"Yeah, it's going to be so fun," he said, "would you believe she doesn't like children,"

"Really?" she questioned, "she great with Archie, I know he can be a handle full at times," Fred eyed Jessica, turning to look at Charlie they were exhausted, even if they masked it well, he pressed his lips together probably going to regret what he was going to say.

"Why don't we babysit for the night?" he said, Jessica's eyes widened

"Oh, that sweet of you, I'm not sure, and it's nothing against you it's just their three of them,"

"That's fine we'll have one each," he said, meaning he'd get George to help too

"Alright, I'll talk to Charlie-

"No need, I'll go talk to him," he quickly walked over to Charlie, Jessica watched.

Charlie had the same wide-eyed expression that she did, he knew his brothers a lot better than she did. He would have better judgement of his brother's taking care of their children. Jessica was surprised when it seemed that he agreed to let them take care of Archie and the girls.

"He said, we could," Fred said, rubbing his hands together, "Archie do you want to stay with Uncle Freddie and Uncle Georgie tonight?"

"YEAH!" he shouted,

"I never agreed to watch them," George commented, Jessica chuckled walking towards Charlie

"I was surprised, I thought you'd say no,"

"Yeah well, they've grown up I suppose, he did say that Rhea would be there, truth be told I think she'll be more help than they will be,"

"Fred said she doesn't like children," Jessica told him

"Look at her," Charlie said, as he turned Jessica around to see Rhea, laid on the floor, while Archie climbed all over her she laughed loudly as did Fred and George.

"Does that look like someone who doesn't like children," he said, she chuckled

"No, I guess not,"

As the night came to an end, Charlie warned Fred and George to keep a watchful eye on his children, Jessica gave lots of kisses to her little angels. She tried to stop herself from laughing as they looked symmetrical Mary held George's hand, Archie held both George and Fred's hand, and Anna held Fred's hands.

"You three be good for your uncles alright?" she told them, Charlie nodded

"Are you going to be alright?"

"Yeah," George said

"I wasn't talking to you," Charlie told him

"Yes, daddy," they let go of Fred and George's hands hugging their dad in a group hug, Jessica smiled

"Call us if you need anything," she told them

"Bye-bye," Anna said, waving back at them as they left with Fred, George and Rhea.

***

While they had the night to themselves, Charlie took Jessica to a nearby restaurant to treat her to dinner. She dressed appropriately, not to overdressed, she smiled as she saw Charlie adjusting his tie, she shook her head 'seven years at Hogwarts and he couldn't straighten his tie,'

"Here," she said, fixed his tie for him, like she had done for her father many times before, he smiled down at her.

"You know this will be the first night we've had alone since Archie was born," he told her

"Yes, nearly 3 years, it's scary really isn't it," she said

"Not at all, I think it's incredible, I didn't think I'd have a family, but here I am married with three children, and with the most beautiful wife, in existence," she chuckled

"Such a charmer," she said, leaning up to kiss him.

They apparated to the restaurant, she had to admit it was nice to get away for a little while, she just hoped that Fred and George were coping. They fully believed that Fred and George thought they were joking about Archie being a handful, they'd find out soon enough.

The meal was quite possibly the best they had eaten in a long time, as they made their way back. Charlie took a detour to book them into a hotel, Jessica smiled, anxious to know what he had planned. He showed her up to their room, as she opened the door rose petals were scattered across the bed.

"This beautiful,"

"You're more beautiful," he said, closing the door behind him, he pressed his lips firmly against hers, his hands trailed down her back, he lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Charlie laid her down on the bed, kissing along her jaw, trailing down her neck, she flipped them over straddling him. Jessica kissed him with a passion, which took his breath away, he positioned her over him and rocked her hips, a small feminine moan escaped her lips.

Letting her body take over he gazed up at her, the new sensation from the unfamiliar position, brought them closer to their release. One final thrust was all it took for them to become undone, Jessica laid next to him, trying to catch their breaths, he pressed his lips against hers, holding her in his arms.

"We should book a hotel more often," Charlie told her, she laughed kissing him lightly.