Chapter 66

Charlie grazed his fingers along Jessica's back, she laid soundly asleep, he lightly kissed her cheek. She shifted slightly, hugging her pillow, he smiled at her, as he headed for the bathroom. He checked the time, 7:30 am, although they didn't have the children, he still woke up early, Errol flew into the window, waking Jessica up.

"I got it," she said, she quickly read through the letter "Charlie!"

"What?" he rushed out as she yelled,

"It's Bill, he's been attacked," she said,

"What happened?" he asked

"It said he was attacked by Fenrir Greyback,"

"Werewolf attack could be serious, come on we're going to St. Mungos," Charlie said, she hurried to get dressed, she met Charlie downstairs the pair apparated to the hospital at the same time that Fred and George did with the children.

"What are you doing, you can't bring them to the hospital," Charlie argued,

"We're seeing Bill," George said

"And what about the kids,"

"They're your children, we got stuck babysitting" Fred argued

"You offered to babysit-

"Charlie, it's fine, go on I'll stay with them," Jessica told him, they hurried to Bill's room.

Jessica held Anna and Mary's hand while Archie walked next to her, she took them to the waiting room. They played with a few of the toys that were in the ward. Molly hurried out, resting against the wall, Jessica creased her brows, she looked annoyed, she had never seen annoyed before.

"Archie, stay with your sisters," she told him, he nodded, Jessica approached Molly, she smiled upon seeing her.

"Oh my dear," she hugged Jessica

"Are you alright?" she asked

"Yes, Bill will be fine, I'm just annoyed with that Fleur,"

"Why did she say something?" Jessica asked

"Yes, she still wishes to marry Bill," Jessica shook her head

"I don't understand isn't that a good thing?"

"Bill doesn't see it, she has any and all men at her feet, she will hurt him,"

"Molly, I know that you love your children, but Bill's happiness should be what matters most, Charlie told me how much he cares about her, as for other men, that isn't her fault, that's the guy's fault, for not keeping eyes to themselves," Jessica told her, Molly looked surprised that Jessica spoke that way to her, Jessica continued

"If you say any and all men, then you should ask Arthur if he's been looking, I know Charlie hasn't and even if he did, I know he's faithful to me, to be completely honest you should be more thankful that he's alive, rather than whether or not a woman is good enough for him," Jessica turned to walk back to her children leaving Molly to think about a few things.

***

Jessica avoiding looking over at Molly, she had never spoken to Molly that way before. It just infuriated Jessica how she spoke of Fleur, she was going to be Molly's daughter-in-law. Jessica needed her to know that she was liked, she might not have met Fleur yet.

Though Charlie told her that Ginny and Hermione were rude to Fleur when they met her. There was only Jessica and Fred girlfriend Rhea who had yet to meet her. Bill and Charlie were closer than the other siblings, Jessica and Fleur would most likely be spending a lot of time in the future.

"Daddy!" Mary ran over to Charlie, Anna and Archie ran behind her.

"How is he?" Jessica asked

"He's going to have a few scars, he should be fine,"

"Is he?"

"No, he's lucky though, the mediwitch said he might have a few werewolf-like traits, he's not going to turn into one," he explained, she nodded wrapping her arms around him, he glanced over at his mother

"Is everything okay?" he asked, Jessica flicked her eyes over to Molly

"I'll tell you later," he kissed her

"Can I see uncle Billy?" Archie asked

"Not now, he needs to rest," he lifted Archie onto his shoulders, Jessica carried Mary and Anna on her hips.

The family arrived, at Shell Cottage, Charlie showed Jessica around his aunts home, she hadn't lived here for a few years now. Charlie originally had plans to return to Romania, though with Bill's attack and visible tension between his wife and mother, he wasn't sure if now was the best time to leave.

"Jess, I was thinking of going back to Romania, to bring the animals here,"

"Are you sure that's safe?" she asked him

"Yes, they'll be perfectly comfortable in my backpack totally safe, that way we could stay," he told her,

"If you think it's best,"

"I don't but Bill is getting married in a month it seems pointless to go back for a short time," Jessica nodded, smiling at him

Charlie wrote a letter to inform Mrs Winters of his decision to stay, while he wrote his letter Jessica told him what she and Molly talked about. At first, she thought Charlie would be mad at her for talking to his mother that way, to her surprise he sided with her instead.

"I'm glad you defended Fleur, I got the feeling she didn't feel welcome, by my mum or Ginny,"

"I would have hated it if they treated me that way," she admitted

"I would have hated it too, Bill loves Fleur, as long as he's happy that's all that matters," Charlie said, "who knows maybe Archie, Mary and Anna, will have a few cousins coming soon,"

"I doubt that, they're smarter than us," Jessica said he laughed,

"Would you have another?" he asked

"When the girls are older, and once everything back to normal, I'd love another baby, just one more"