Chapter 60

Before Jessica headed back to the Burrow, she decided to pay a visit to the Ministry of Magic, she needed to collect a few forms before heading back. She had made up her mind her father was more than capable of taking care of himself.

Not only was he a fantastic Duelist he knew how to stay under the radar living a Muggle life if he needed to would be easy work. It was Jessica who was more at risk, not being the best at duelling, she would be vulnerable if she was in a situation like the Quidditch World Cup again.

She had Charlie there with her, however, she knew that she couldn't rely on Charlie to always be beside her. He took trips often for work, Jessica didn't know if she could handle herself on her own, she needs more than ever to learn even if it meant 24 hours a day of duelling practise.

"Mummy, are going home?" Archie asked snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Yes, I just need to get something first," she told him,

She held his hand while pushing the twin's stroller, through to the department that handles wizarding travel. Jessica never told Charlie that she was going to the Ministry, he didn't need to know just yet. She knew he'd love it, however, she wanted to wait until they were back in Romania to show him.

***

Charlie checked that they had packed everything just going through last minute things that needed packing. He made sure that they weren't leaving anything behind as they wouldn't be back until Christmas, no doubtable his parents would want Archie and the girls to see them on Christmas day.

Archie tumble through the door, landing flat on his stomach, he stood up rubbing his tummy, declaring that he was alright. Charlie laughed, the small boy was made of steel falling over more times than anyone could count but always brushed himself down and carried on with his activity.

"The girls fell asleep on the way back," Jessica told him,

"We should leave while they're sleep make the trip easier," she said,

She rushed upstairs to fill in the forms she had, she smiled shaking her head lightly as she almost signed her name as Jessica Harper. This was the first form that she was signing as Jessica Weasley, and it felt right to have Weasley for her name.

"Jess," Charlie said, catching her attention, Jessica hid the form behind her, "What that?"

"I was going to show you when we arrived back at the sanctuary," she handed him the form, he looked over creasing his brows

"You applied for dual citizenship?"

"Yes, I know you do, if I'm going to live in Romania I might as well have citizenship there too," she explained

"I thought you wanted to stay here,"

"I realised I'm more at risk here than my father is, I still not good a duelling, if I was up against a Death Eater I know I wouldn't make it," he chuckled

"What have I told you?" he said "you just need to practise, you're very capable of complex spells, you just need a little help,"

"You really think I can?"

"I know you can, when we get back, I want to show something, I've been working on for a while," she nodded, he pulled her in close for a hug, he kissed her forehead as she nuzzled her face in his chest.

*** 4 Hours ***

Charlie carried Archie as he had fallen asleep after they arrived in Romania, Mary and Anna, had only just drifted back to sleep, they spent the whole trip home, wide awake. Which disturbed many other wizards who were travelling to Romania too.

Charlie laid Archie on the sofa, before taking the bags upstairs, Mrs Winters wasn't anywhere to be found. Jessica assumed that she was busy with the animals. She carefully took Anna and Mary out of their stroller laying them in their travel crib that was in the living room.

"Jess," Charlie said, nodding his head towards the kitchen, she checked that the children were safely laid down before following him into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?"

"Mrs Winters has left," he said, handing her a letter.

Dear Charlie and Jessica,

I hope you have had a fabulous time on your honeymoon, I hope I see pictures soon. I made the decision to move out, I still live close by in case I'm needed for the animals, or just to see your little angels. You two need the home to yourselves, to raise your family and begin your life as a married couple.

It has been a pleasure to see your relationship bloom, I don't know what happened in Egypt, nevertheless, it clearly worked out for the better. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness I'll see you soon.

Abigail Winters

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Jessica asked

"Yes, she's a strong woman, I'm sure she'll be fine, it's going to be strange, Mrs Winters here when I first started here," he said

"It's going to be strange for sure," she said

"On the bright side, we can finally give Archie his own bedroom now," Charlie said,

"Really, you think he's ready?" Jessica questioned

"He'll love it, we'll paint his bedroom, but a bed in there for River to sleep on, I think she'll probably jump in bed with him," Jessica laughed,

They had bought many pet beds for River and she always prefers their bed with them. This was their home now, all their own. Mrs Winters leaving was a shock to them both, but they knew she wouldn't be too far away, she loved the children so much, she was destined to come back soon.