Ten

"Allie!"

Oh no, not now.

He walked straight up to the bar, ignoring George as he placed his hands flat down against the surface, looking at me while I made a drink for a costumer.

"We need to speak."

"Hi Timothy." I smiled. "What can I help you with? A brandy? Perhaps some dragon scale?"

"Listen... I'm sorry about—"

"A Sherry?" I cut him off. "No? Well then get away from the bar. You're hogging a seat."

He looked at me but didn't move. I put the lid on the shaker before picking it up to shake the drink.

"Allie, please." Timothy begged. "I know this isn't an excuse, but I wanted to get back at you for still loving this dipshit."

He gestured towards George who simply raised his eyes, shook his head with a small scoff as he looked down at the glass of firewhisky I had gotten him.

"And I realise that was stupid." Timothy continued while I took the lid off the shaker, putting ice in a glass before pouring the drink into it. "I regret it and—"

"You regret it?" I asked, glancing at him before I walked to the other end of the bar, smiling at the costumer as I gave him his drink.

Then I walked back to the middle where George and Timothy were.

"You slept with another girl." I said, placing my hands on the bar to lean against it while I looked at Timothy. "The same girl my brother dated for a short moment in his last year but that's besides the point—"

"As I said; I wanted to get back at you... but I realise now I should've just told you how it made me feel." He said. "I've liked you for years and you have absolutely no idea what it feels like to be in love with someone who wants someone else."

I hummed and pulled out my nice from under the bar, stabbing the wood of it, right next to Timothy's hand.

"Are you trying to guilt trip me, Timmy?" I asked. "Because it's not working. No one deserves to be cheated on. I don't deserve to be cheated on."

Timothy stares at the knife without removing his hand.

"Do you like my new knife?" I asked him. "It's blue. I think it fits me much better than pink... wouldn't you agree?"

He didn't respond. He simply tapped his fingers against the bar before he stepped back, turned around and left the leaky cauldron.

"Allie!" I heard Will call as he entered at the same time. "Stop stabbing my bar!"

I rolled my head, pulling the knife out of the wood before putting it back down under the bar. Then I looked at George who was watching me with a smile.

"What?"

He shrugged.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to see that you're still keeping everyone on their toes around you." He said. "And that you still carry a knife."

I hummed softly.

"Hey, don't you have a shop to get back to?" I asked. "Hopefully you aren't letting Fred run it all by himself."

George looked at my eyes as he brought his glass up to his lips and took a sip.

"I'd much rather stay here and chat with you." He said cheekily. "I've missed you."

As he spoke, Angie approached the bar, placing the tray of dirty plates on top, her arm resting over it.

"I hope you're giving her some space, Weasley." She told him. "Girl needs her alone time before she thinks about going into a relationship. Yet alone a relationship with her ex-boyfriend."