Ninety-five

Get ready for a wedding!

-

16:00

My arm was intertwined with William's as we slowly made our way down the aisle.

I felt way more relaxed now. Will made sure I had loads of water to drink before it started.

All the guests stood up as soon as we had appeared.

George stood at the end, smiling. Fred was behind him as well as the rest of his brothers, and on my side was Marco and my bridesmaids.

"You doing okay?" Will asked in a whisper. "Not gonna faint?"

"I'm not gonna faint." I breathed. "I'm okay. I'm happy."

"Good."

It started to become very real that I was marrying George, though looking at him right now, made every ounce of anxiousness disappear from my veins.

All I felt was happy.

I also felt relieved. Relieved because I was alive to be here, to marry him. I was so close to dying so many different times but I was alive.

When we reached the end of the aisle, George held out his hand and I placed mine in his.

"Hi." He mouthed, making me smile as William took his seat.

"Hi." I mouthed back, feeling George rub his thumb over my hand.

The officiant signalled for everyone to sit down, and I could feel my heart skip a beat as I knew this was the start of the ceremony.

"Thank you all for attending today as we join the hands of Alliandra Silverberry and George Weasley in an imperfectly perfect union. The bride and groom have found love at last. They will never have to go on a first date again. Today they seal that deal as they enter into the most covered bond of husband and wife."

Oh shit this is actually happening.

This is finally happening.

"There is nothing greater in this world than finding the people with whom we feel safe, secure, and most ourselves. We search to find the person most accepting of our flaws; even the ones we try not to show until at least the fifth date. We search to find the person most encouraging of our dreams; even those crazy, impulsive ones that never get off the ground. But most of all, we search to find the person who loves us so unconditionally, we simply can't do anything but believe it. Alliandra and George believe in their love today as do all of us who have gathered to witness their marriage. As they go forth into the next great chapter of life, they do so with confidence knowing that their search has come to a fruitful end."

George looks so beautiful.

"To help get this ceremony started, I'd like to start with a reading selected by the couple."

I had showed George multiple readings and we sat down and chose one together. One by Bob Marley.

"He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect for more than he can give. Don't analyse. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you."