One-hundred and eighty

As I got to the seventh-floor corridor, I saw Carrington lean against the wall, talking to...

I paused and frowned.

Grayson was crouched down where Fred had been after the explosion.

"You were supposed to kill him." Carrington scoffed. "You're hopeless, Grayson. Absolutely fucking hopeless."

"You do realise it wasn't George up here, right?" Grayson looked up at him. "You forced the guy to date you for a few months, yet you can't tell them apart."

"Oh shut up."

What...

"Everte Statum!"

The words left my mouth before I got the chance to think, and I watched as Grayson was thrown backwards, landing on the ground a few feet away.

Carrington gasped, pushing herself off the wall as she turned to me. Once her eyes landed on me, she pulled her wand.

Grayson betrayed us.

"Well well well." Carrington smiled at me. "Look what the cat dragged in."

Arresto Momentum.

I sent the spell flying towards her but she defended herself, putting up a shield right that second.

"Allie—" Grayson coughed as he slowly pulled himself to his feet, an arm wrapped around his rips.

"You!" I yelled, pointing my wand at him. He was breathing heavily, leaning on one foot while watching me. "What the fuck Grayson?! You are a part of the Order! You—You—"

"You—You." Carrington mocked, breaking into laughter as she looked at Grayson while pointing her wand at me. "Look at her..."

She looked at me again.

"Pathetic."

Baubillious.

Again, she blocked the spell.

"You seem to be a bit upset, dear sister." She said. "What's wrong? Who died?"

"I'll kill you." I said in a low tone, sending three spells her way in a row, but she blocked every single one of them.

"You'll kill me?" She asked. "And how will you do that? You're not strong enough. You're a disgrace. Silverberry's are supposed to be strong, fighters y'know... and you—"

She laughed.

"You're weak."

"I'm weak?"

Now it was my turn to laugh.

"I'm going to fucking kill you like I killed Cameron, but I'll make sure to fucking crucio you first you fucking bitch."

She tilted her head, pouting at me.

"How's Eleanor?"

I flicked my wand, disarming her and then I caught her wand.

"Oh darling." She laughed. "We both know I don't need a wand to hurt you."

"Yeah?" I asked, raising my free hand towards the ceiling. "Well neither do it."

There was a crack and then a piece of the ceiling broke, falling and hitting Carrington in the head. I heard her scream, then land on the ground.

It wasn't big enough to kill her, but it was big enough to hurt her.

"Allie, stop!" Grayson took a step towards him but I used the spell a second time on him, sending him flying back, and then I stunned him so he couldn't move.