One-hundred and twenty-eight

I've talked to two different psychics yesterday.

They both told me the same thing.

That I was blessed as a child and now someone is chasing me because of that blessing and apparently I have to do a sacrifice to be safe.

So yeah...

-

"Guess who is chlamydia free!" I exclaimed as I barged into the flat, my face dropping when I saw the people sitting around the table. "Oh shit."

Only George was supposed to be home.

He sat at the table but Fred was there too, Blake as well, along with Marco and William.

"Fuck."

Marco broke into laughter and in embarrassment, I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

"You've got chlamydia?!"

"Not anymore." I scoffed, motioning towards the door. "That's the whole bloody point."

I looked at George and nodded towards the bedroom while Marco was completely dying at the table, finding it super hilarious that I had chlamydia.

I made my way into the room and I heard George follow me. He closed the door behind him and I turned to look at him with an excited grin as I jumped up and down.

"I'm chlamydia free!" I shrieked. George laughed and approached me, placing his hands on my shoulders to get me to calm down.

"That's great, darling... but one of us still has it which means we still can't have sex."

My expression dropped.

"You always have to ruin it, don't you?" I joked, then laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "No but... your appointment is tomorrow. You've been taking your medication as well so you're probably clean."

George wiggled his eyebrows at me before he ran his hands down to the back of my thighs, lifting me up. He wrapped my legs around his hips and walked to the bed, laying me down.

"I don't think Blake likes me much." I said, running my hands into his hair. "I mean... we haven't really spoken but still..."

He hummed as his eyes scanned my face, a small smile playing on his lips.

"How would you react if you were introduced to a girl I was in love with?" He asked. "If I was in love with someone else."

I shrugged.

"I mean, I'm friends with Angie and you slept with her once."

"But I wasn't in love with her and we weren't dating."

"Alright, fair enough."

I tightened my legs around his hips, grabbing the collar of his shirt to pull him down. I pressed a soft kiss to his lips while I ran a hand to the nape of his neck.

"Why is it so important that Blake likes you?" George asked softly, watching my lips.

"If she's with Fred, that means she'll be around a lot and I don't know about you, but I want to be able to communicate with the people around me."

"You want to communicate?" He laughed. "Babe, you're an introvert."

"I am not!" I gasped. "I think we all know that I am an extrovert!"

George narrowed his eyes at me before shaking his head, chuckling.

"You're most definitely an introvert."

I rolled my eyes but he gained all of my focus when he used his right hand to undo the knot of the tie he was wearing today, pulling it off.

"What are you doing?"

"You're clean." He grinned. "Which means I can use these—"

He wiggled his fingers at me before he lowered his head to my neck and licked a stripe up to my ear, making me moan slightly.

...and this." He whispered, referring to his tongue. "... to make you come."

He wrapped his hand around my thigh, giving it a squeeze before pulling his head back to look at me.

"If you're up for it, of course."

I bit my lip, watching his face. There was nothing I wanted more but there was just one single detail...

I'm menstruating...

"You see—" I breathed, running my hand up his chest. "...I'm currently bleeding out of my coochie."

George let out a small laugh before he sat up, resting his knees on either side of my body.

"Can't you just— I don't know... hold it in?"

Oh my god.

I propped myself up on my elbows and frowned at him while he simply looked at me and waited for an answer.

"You are lucky that you are pretty." I breathed, shaking my head. "George... I can't just hold it in. I literally sat down with you and Fred at one point and explained the whole cycle to you. Trust me, if women could hold it in, we would hold it in."

George hummed, bringing a hand to my face. He ran it along my jaw before gently grabbing my chin, a smile spreading on his face.

"You know, there's something called a nipple orgasm."

"Yeah, I know." I nodded. "Marco explained it to me in year four."

George raised his eyebrows at that, a small chuckle sliding past his lips.

"Though they're very hard to achieve." I said with a weak smile.

"Nah, you just gotta flick them a little."

I stared at him for a moment and when he started smiling slowly, I broke into laughter, clamping a hand over my mouth as I fell back down on my back.

George leaned down to plant a kiss against my jaw and at the same time, I wrapped my arms around his neck, keeping him close to me.

"You don't understand how much I love you." I laughed, looking at his face. My laughter died down and I now simply looked at him, smiling. "I'm sorry 'bout how I acted the other day."

He gasped, looking down at me with wide eyes.

"Did I just hear you apologise?"

"No," I scoffed. "Must've— oh no!"

"What?"

"Did your hearing go along with your ear?" I lifted my body and grabbed his jaw to turn it to one side so I could have a look at his ear, causing him to laugh.

"Very funny." He rolled off of me, then got off the bed while I sat up.

"I know." I grinned, widening my eyes. "I'm hilarious."

He looked at me and I winked in his direction before I laid back down, biting my lip.

"Are you sad now?" I asked.

"Why would I be sad?"

"Because you can't eat my kitty." I said, pressing my lips together to not break into laughter.

"Allie—" he sighed hopelessly at my choice of words.

That did it. Again, I broke into laughter, clamping both of my hands over my mouth.

George stood at the side of the bed, both hands on his hips as he watched me being my childish self. I removed my hands from my mouth and my laughter filled the room. It was probably also audible in the entire flat, but right now I was having the time of my life so I didn't care.

I sat up, leaning back on my hands once my laughter died. I looked at George who looked at me with an unimpressed glance, trying to hide the smile that was hiding behind the look he was giving me.

"My bloody kitty." I chuckled, wiping the tears from my eyes. "Oh my god... I really am hilarious."