One-hundred and thirty-one

Mature content

Fred was asleep.

I had checked on him at least a hundred times by now after George kicked me out of the bedroom because he wanted to... "get ready"

Whatever that means.

The door to Fred's room was half open and he was most definitely fast asleep underneath his duvet, snoring loudly like the loud fuck that he is. Blake had been here earlier – the tension between us was quite tense, but she had gone home, not wanting to sleep here for whatever reason.

Probably 'cause of me.

I get it. Her boyfriend lives with the girl he's been in love with for years. If I was her, I would have a hard time being friend with me too, so yeah... I don't blame her one bit.

All day, I had been over the top excited about finally being able to get fucked again. I was clean and now so was George.

Earlier today, William was the one walking in on George and I. He had come to take me out for lunch which he does sometimes so we can have some sibling quality time together and for the second time in my life time, he walked in on George and I.

Well, he walked in on me with my legs spread on the table. Luckily, both George and I were fully dressed this time.

Once in school, he had walked in on us as we were in the middle of a heavy make-out session and George was only wearing underwear while I wasn't wearing a shirt. I've never covered up faster.

We never talked about it again.

I checked on Fred again, making sure he was still asleep as well as Chloe who was sleeping on his bed. I closed the door carefully, making my way across the small hallway to the closed door to me and George's room.

When I opened it, I expected a George who was ready to choke me and fuck the living shit out of me, but instead I found him cosied up with a book under the duvet, sitting against the headboard.

"What the fuck?!" I hissed, making him simply glance up at him for a moment before turning a page while I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. "You never read!"

"I thought I'd try for once."

I looked at him through narrowed eyes, seeing the way he tried to hide the smirk with the book he was reading.

Fine... if that's how he wants to play.

While standing by the door, I grabbed the edges of my shirt, pulling it off, making sure to be careful to not rip my glasses off my face. I let the shirt fall to the floor before reaching behind my back to undo my bra, sending it the same way as my shirt.

George glanced at me, then did a double-take when he saw me. His eyes widened before he lifted them to look at my eyes instead of my boobs.

He looked at his book again, clearing his throat while trying to act like it didn't turn him on just a little bit.

I made my way over to the bed, getting onto it. George kept his eyes on the book, so in a way to tease him, I sat back against the headboard, opening my jeans.

I slid my hand into my jeans and underneath the material of my knickers, letting out a heavy breath as my fingers found my clit.

I could feel George's eyes on me, but that didn't stop me. I leaned my head back, closing my eyes as I rubbed my clit in circular motions, moaning at the feeling.

George wrapped his hand around my wrist, forcing me to stop. I looked at him as he let the book drop to the bed.

He pulled my hand out of my jeans, got to his knees and threw a leg over my body. When he brought my hand up and wrapped his lips around my index and middle finger, I felt myself gasp slightly.