One-hundred and fourteen

Molly had made me a sling to have my arm in. It needed rest so I wasn't allowed to overwork it for weeks.

She also gave me a potion for the pain before she went back to helping George get cleaned up.

He had lost some of his ear. His earlobe was gone along with some of the cartilage.

He was currently making sure to drink a lot of water. He was dehydrated, in pain and even though he wasn't showing it, I looked right through him.

I saw the faces of pain he made when he thought no one was looking at him. I saw the way his expression would drop, his eyes closing so he could have a minute before going back to acting like the regular cheeky boy I fell in love with in school.

Fred didn't leave his side, and at the same time, Marco didn't leave mine.

I had asked him about William, but Will was staying with mum seeing as Marco had refused for him to be alone after what happened, then at the same time, he didn't want Will here either in case anything happened and it would stress him out.

I'm glad that Will wasn't here. I know he would have freaked out if he saw me like that.

Marco also took care of the deep slash in my arm. He healed it but now I have to live with the scar. I'll probably have it tattooed over like I did with the rest of my scars.

Moody didn't make it.

Bill told us when the rest of them got back. Moody was killed after Mundungus left the minute he saw the Death Eaters.

It was still in the middle of the night and I was tired, but I wasn't going to sleep until George was able to do the same.

"He'll be okay." Marco said, causing me to look at him. I was leaning against the wall, Marco standing next to me while I was watching George on the sofa, Molly cleaning up the blood. "I know it's scary to see him covered in so much blood. That's how I felt when I came down those stairs and saw you with blood dripping from your hand."

I pressed my lips together before I looked at George again.

"He could've died." I said.

"So could you."

"This isn't about me—"

"No, it never is... is it?" He asked, causing me to look at him again with a cocked eyebrow. "Fred told me what happened out there..."

"Then you know it was because I head—"

"...him scream, I get that." Marco nodded. "But you could've gotten yourself killed in the process of stopping."

I sighed.

"You dislocated two joints and bled from a gash so deep that you could almost see the bone, yet you refuse to take care of yourself." He said. "It is obvious to anyone that you need sleep but you're being your stubborn self."

"I'll go to sleep when I know he's okay."

"Allie for fuck sake." Marco sighed. "Do you remember when I was about to pop your joints back into place? You told George to go get some rest, that you'd be fine. Take your own advice for once."

I ignored him and instead watched as Molly wrapped George's head with some gaze bandage, making sure to cover the ear he hurt tonight.

George looked in my direction, his eyes meeting mine. His eyes scanned my face before he sent me a comforting smile.

I let out a breath, forcing a small smile back.

Molly finished up and as she walked into the kitchen, I walked over and took the last spot on the sofa, next to George who sat next to Fred.