One-hundred and forty-six

Mature content

I closed the door behind me.

My eyes landed on George who was sitting against the headboard of our bed, reading one of my books that he apparently had gotten interested in lately.

"Marco found out the truth today." I said. "That I'm not straight."

"I think he's known for a while, love."

"Yeah, but I told him." I said. "We had a whole conversation about it while we got tattooed."

"Yeah?"

"But I don't know what my sexuality is." I said, pulling my shirt off my body. "I'm obviously into guys, but I'm also attracted to girls and when I think about it, I could imagine myself being with one if I weren't with you... so does that make me bisexual?"

"You don't have to label yourself, you know..."

"No, I know that." I said and undid my trousers, hooking my fingers into the waistband before pulling them down. "But I'd like to know who I am."

I reached behind my back and undid my bra, taking it off before I gathered all of my clothes and threw it in the laundry basket.

"Babe, I realised something today."

"What is it, darling?"

"We haven't had sex since before rehab." I said as I walked over to stand by the end of the bed. "And you know how I am... if I don't get fucked at least every week, my coochie will rot."

George snorted but didn't take his eyes off the book.

"So how do you think it feels for my vagina to have gone two months without being filled?"

When he didn't answer, I pouted and jumped a few times, like a toddler, crying out in annoyance.

"Babe!" I whined. "Look at me! I'm half-naked! You love this body, right? Then look at me... pay attention to me and not that stupid book."

"Oh!" He laughed. "So now it's a stupid book?"

He still didn't look at me but I could tell he was struggling not to.

I sighed, then decided to get rid of my knickers as well before I crawled into the bed, moving towards him.

When I reached him, I grabbed the book from his hands and marked the page before reaching over to carefully place it on the nightstand.

"Shit."

I looked at him as he cursed, seeing the way he looked at me, forcing his eyes to stay on my face.

"Can I see your tattoo?" He asked while I threw a leg over his thighs, sitting on top of the duvet that was covering his lower body.

"Yeah." I grinned, holding out my arm which was wrapped as it was completely new.

"Pretty."

"Not as pretty as your hands on my boobs." I said. George looked at me and cocked an eyebrow while I grabbed both of his hands and brought them up to cup my boobs.

"I swear... every single time you get tattooed, you want sex." He said. "Does the pain turn you on?"

I let go of his wrists to grab the headboard on either side of his head, but George kept his hands on my boobs, letting his thumbs flicking over them.

I bit down on my lip at how sensitive they were.

"Maybe—" I breathed. "...just like daddy turns you on."