Fifty

December 26th of 1996
00:12

I stared at the floor where Cameron was lying.

He had been touching me between my legs when Timothy had somehow gotten out of the chains, got to his feet, walked in here with a plank that he used to hit Cameron in the head.

Cameron was now passed out on the ground and I sat against the wall with my knees pressed to my chest, my arms wrapped around them as my whole body shook.

I looked to Timothy as he slid down the doorframe, breathing heavily. He looked so weak, so done.

"You need to—" he inhaled sharply, pointing towards the stairs that led out of the basement. "...go."

He pulled something out of his pocket, throwing it at me and when I noticed it was my wand, I looked at him in confusion.

"It came through this small—" he inhaled sharply again and pressed a hand to his rib. "...small window in the ceiling."

I couldn't move. I kept staring at Timothy, seeing all of this injuries and at the same time, I couldn't get it out of my head that Cameron touched me like that.

"Allie." Timothy breathed. "Before he wakes up."

My heart was racing. I didn't know what to do.
Timothy was telling me to go without him while Cameron was laying unconscious on the floor, but I couldn't possibly leave.

Not without Timothy.

If I left without him, Cameron would wake up and take his anger out on him. He'd kill him.

When I noticed that Cameron already started moving, I crawled across the floor to Timothy.

"No—" he muttered when I tried helping him up. "...we have to leave, Timothy. We have to get out of here. H-he's dangerous... way more than I thought he was. He k-killed someone, he—"

"Allie." Timothy muttered. "I know. I can't get up again. It's too bloody hard."

His breathing was harsh as he sat against the doorframe. He was in so much pain.

I couldn't quite process what I had learned.

I've never dated Timothy, meaning Timothy never cheated and he never treated me like that. That was all Cameron.

It made sense now, but before, I had no clue.

I hadn't seen Timothy for a while — or, Cameron. These past couple of months, I hadn't seen him and Marco told me he was probably hiding because he knew Will would kill him for hurting me.

He was down here since June and no one knew. He's been tortured, starved...

He's as good as gone.

"I'm not leaving without you." I sobbed, wiping my cheeks from the tears. "What about Marco? Huh? Robin? Your parents..."

"I'm proud of Marco." He forced a small smile. "I am. You know, he's a good brother... just a bit annoying sometimes."

"I swear to god, Timothy... don't talk like that." I said, grabbing onto his arm. "C'mon, help me get you up. I've got my wand — we can leave."

"I can't get up again, Allie." He breathed. "Everything hurts."

I felt a hand grab onto my hair and I yelped as my head was yanked back.

Cameron was conscious again, staring angrily down at me.

"Don't— let her leave. If you love her like you say you do—" Timothy tried but he was too weak and too injured to do anything.