Eighty-four

Mature content

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I was almost completely naked. I was wearing my black lace thong to try and make myself look sexy, but other than that... I was naked.

George was asleep.

It was the morning of his birthday. He was turning nineteen and I was going to give him one amazing present.

Well, I've also got a physical present, but I want to give him the opportunity to have sex.

To say I was nervous was an understatement but I was tired of the trauma haunting me and Cameron controlling what I can and cannot do.

I made my way back over to the bed and got under the duvet, snuggling close to his body. I could hear him groan as he moved so he could wrap an arm around my body.

Though as he felt my bare skin, he opened his eyes and they met mine. I bit my lip, moving closer to him.

"Allie—"

"I love you." I whispered, running my fingers into his hair to tug at it. "Happy birthday, lover boy."

I wrapped my leg over his hip, hearing him inhale sharply at the friction between his crotch and mine.

At the feeling, my brain took me back to what happened in the basement, but I tried to push it away.

"Angel." He whispered as he pushed my hair behind my ear. "It's only been a little over three months. Don't push yourself."

"I'm not." I whispered, running my hand down his torso. "I want to feel you."

His eyes stayed glued to mine as I moved my hand down towards his briefs, though I paused when I reached his abdomen.

"Can I?" I asked in a whisper. "...touch you?"

"Well of course you can." He breathed. "But I don't want you doing something that'll trigger you to panic."

I smiled and leaned in so press a kiss to his shoulder before I nudged his jaw with my nose. He breathed heavily, turning his head just a little so I could kiss his neck.

I hummed against his skin while my hand found its way inside of his briefs. I wrapped my fingers around him, hearing him inhale sharply while he moved to lie on his back.

Touching him worked way better for me than being the one to be touched.

I pressed another kiss to his neck before I glanced up at his face. His eyes were screwed shut, his eyebrows knitted together in a frustrated frown.

"Oh fuck." He cursed as I stroke him slowly and torturous while continuing to kiss his neck.

His breathing pattern was turning me on. The way he breathed heavily, his eyes screwed shut and his lips parted.

The sounds he made. Small sounds that would almost go unrecognisable but I could hear every bit of it as I was attacking his neck while jerking him off.

He was already rock hard underneath my hand. I always loved having him react to me this way.

George placed a hand behind my knee to have something to dig his nails into and I automatically moaned against his neck when I felt the way they dug into my skin.

"Allie—" he whimpered but instead of replying, I simply hummed against his skin, sucking it in between my teeth. "angel... I— oh fuck."

He tilted his head back into the pillow and I chuckled at his reaction.