One-hundred and sixty-nine

I uh...

Apparently I got a burst of confidence last night, added a guy back on snapchat and then we did some... stuff.

Now I'm simply embarrassed. He's then sent me a snap today but I'm too scared to open it.

Help.

-

"Freddie, where're we going?"

Fred had decided to surprise me with something for my birthday, currently covering my eyes with his hands as he guided me down through the building where Marco and William lived.

"That would be spoiling the surprise."

"Don't really enjoy surprises that much you asshat." I chuckled as he continued leading me through the front door, the chill air hitting my face. "Why're we outside? Don't push me in front of a car."

Fred sighed.

"Don't you trust me?"

"Not really, no."

"I'm your brother-in-law."

"I know." I nodded slightly. "Are you in love with all your brothers wives?"

He let out a small laugh, obviously finding it funny.

"I'm over you, Allie." He said. "Took a lot of accepting and processing, but the only person I'm into now, is Blake."

I smiled.

"Good. We all hated it when you were a man whore." I joked. "George and I fucked today... did you know?"

"I did not." He told me. "But I appreciate you telling me. I'm sure I'll be able to use that information for many things."

"See, that's what I was thinking too."

"Stop walking." Fred stopped abruptly, forcing me to do too. "A few cars are passing by."

I hummed.

"George is really good in bed, y'know." I said. "All the times he's made me cum..."

"Thank you, Allie." He said sharply. "I'm not that interested, but I appreciate you sharing that with me."

I love messing with him.

"Right, we're passing the street." He said as he continues guiding me.

I held onto his wrists as he covered my eyes, being too scared that he'd walk me into a walk or in front of a car.

"There's a door here." He said but the door opened automatically after Fred mumbled a spell.

"Why're we entering the leaky cauldron?"

"Wha— how'd you know?"

"I recognise the sound of the door." I said. "It's heavier and it's old so it creaks a lot, y'know..."

"Right." He chuckled. "Anyway... we're here."

"Then take your hands off of my face, you wanker."

"Oi! Don't call me a wanker!" He exclaimed before removing his hands from my eyes.

"Surprise!"

I screamed at the sudden shock of all of the people shouting my way and then I accidentally hit Fred between the legs with my hand.

He let out a whimper at the pain, hunched over with his hands cupping his crotch.

"Fuck." He whimpered.