Forty-nine

Happy birthday to George and Fred!!!

-

Warning: Sexual assault

"Hey." I said softly, trying to stay calm so I could see if he was alright. "Can you look at me?"

I placed my hand against his jaw, gently turning his head and I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw the blood stained down the side of his head and face.

He opened his eyes to look at me and I forced a small smile, hoping it would comfort him in some way.

"Allie?" He tried to sit up but I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"No, no... you don't have to move." I said before looking at Cameron. "He needs to see a healer at St. Mungos."

"Can't you just— I don't know." Cameron shrugged. "I've got some gaze here somewhere..."

"Cameron!" I yelled. "He's lost a lot of blood from his head. He needs to be at St. Mungos."

Cameron looked at us, eyes squinted. He rocked from side to side while thinking, then shook his head quickly.

"No."

"Cameron!"

"Why do you care?!" He yelled. "Let him die... didn't he cheat on you?"

I stood up straight.

"That doesn't fucking matter right—" I stopped mid-sentence. "...how do you know that?"

"Seriously?" He asked, taking a step towards us. "I've got eyes everywhere, Allie which you know... still you question me?"

I didn't say anything, I just stared at him as he then started smiling.

"Did you like my acting?" He asked. "I had to act like I was actually interested in Marcus taking drugs. I mean, how wouldn't it look if his own brother just didn't care?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I felt Timothy grab onto my leg, trying to get my attention.

"Allie—"

I crouched down, cupping his face with one hand to let him know I was there.

"Six months." He simply whispered before letting his head walk back against the wall.

I looked at Cameron again as he simply laughed.

"Yeah uh... you've never dated Timothy." He told me. "Yeah... no that was me. Poly juice potion can be very helpful."

No...

"I had to get rid of him first. We couldn't have two of him running around, so I put him down here. I believe that was in June... right after you finished school."

"What the—"

"So think about that for a moment." He told me. "Every moment when you thought you were in a relationship with him, it was me. When you visited his flat, I was there... when you kissed me, that was me... and when you fucked me, that was me."

I let out a heavy breath as I thought everything through. Two months of dating Timothy and it wasn't even him.

It was Cameron... my cousin.

"I'm going to kill you." I let out a heavy breath before I lunged at him. This time he was fast and grabbed my fist right before I got to punch him.

In one movement, he had laid me down on the floor, keeping one wrist locked behind my back.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, Cameron!" I yelled, fighting against him.

He was much stronger than the last time I saw him. Last time, he used something to make me pass out and then I woke up in a chair, but now he didn't have to use that method on me.