One-hundred and fifty-five

Warning: Violence & torture

Marco

It was hurting.

My hands were tied tightly to the back of the chair, and the robes were cutting into my skin. My head was pounding but that wasn't anything new. I had no idea how long I had been here, but due to how many times I've hit my head, it wasn't a wonder that it was hurting.

I didn't know where I was.

It was dark in the room.

The most light I'd seen was when they'd open the door and it would shine through for just a second before the door would close and the light would disappear.

At this point, seeing the light was the highlight of my day.

I couldn't stop thinking about the letters they sent. The letters they forced me to write. One for Will and one for Allie.

Hopefully they saw it.

The thing that's supposed to give it away.

It isn't me in those letters. I wrote them but it wasn't my words. She told me what to write and I signed it off with my real name, hoping that Allie would see. I know Will's not sharp enough, but Allie is.

The sound of steps on the other side of the wall, caused me to jump, but then the door opened and I looked up to get a glimpse of the daylight before the door closed again.

I sighed, hanging my head low again.

"Marcus." she greeted. "How'd you sleep?"

She was mocking me.

"Fantastic." I said and looked at her as she approached me. "Had a wonderful dream... I killed you and you ended up in hell with Cameron. Funny, huh?"

She didn't answer.

She walked over to grab a chair, placing it in front of me before she sat down.

"You look terrible, you know that?" she asked with a grin. "Cravings, am I right?"

"Shut up." I said through gritted teeth, but she was right. My whole body was screaming for more and hated it.

"Why don't we play a little game?" she asked. "You answer a question and you get a reward."

No...

I nodded.

Why did I nod.

"Good boy." she said and stood up. She walked over to the table to get something ready, then returned and sat down, a syringe in her hand. "Now, start off by telling me where Potter is."

I let out a small laugh.

"I don't know."

"Ooh, that's the wrong answer."

"No, fuck!" I exclaimed. She had been trying to get me to talk about Harry for days, but I had no idea where he was at. He left with Hermione and Ron, I don't know more than that. "I don't fucking know! They left after the wedding but we don't know where to!"

I was basically panting as I stared at her, then the syringe in her hand.

"I'm telling the truth." I breathed. "Please, Carrington..."

"You're so pathetic." she laughed. "Look at you. So crazy all because of some drugs."

I shook my head.

"Please."

"Answer the next one and I'll give it to you." she said, leaning forward. "How do I get Allie alone long enough to grab her without anyone coming to rescue her?"