One-hundred and twenty-four

I just invited people to my birthday.

My birthday is in June and I invited my grandmother and my older sisters (my mum is hosting and my little sister lives at home), and the youngest of my older sisters asked if she could bring her boyfriend.

Help, I'm meeting my sisters boyfriend (and their dog!!!)

Anyway, maybe I can convince them to start a family so I can be an aunt.

Jk that's up to them, though I am already absolutely anxious about meeting her boyfriend.

He's old. 37 years old while my sister is 29. I really hope he isn't hot because that would be awkward.

Anyway, enough from me.

Enjoy the chapter!

-

Bill and Fleur were having their first dance as a married couple.

The ceremony was beautiful.

Charlie was best man and George kept teasing me because I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Can you blame me? He's hot as fuck. I apologised to George for looking at his brother like that but he brushed it off, then proceeded to say he had done the same with my mum.

I was still in shock about him saying that. One thing is me finding his brother hot, but him finding my mum hot?

That was hilarious.

Currently while Bill and Fleur were dancing, I stood between George and Marco, holding my little brother who was only a little over a month old.

"He kinda looks like Cedric if I have to be honest." Marco said, causing me to look at him.

"Are you dumb?" I asked. "Just because his middle name is Cedric, doesn't mean he looks like him. Actually, it's impossible for the two to have any kind of resemblance."

Marco scoffed.

"I was just saying."

I looked down at Samuel who was sleeping peacefully regarding the music and the people clapping as the married couple danced together.

Then I looked up at George. He was smiling, clapping along to the music along with everyone else who had their hands free.

"Have you seen Freddie?" I asked and looked around, trying to locate the other tall ginger, but he didn't seem to be in the tent.

"Yeah, I think he's outside with that girl he brought to the wedding."

I hadn't met Blake yet. I hadn't even seen her face so I had no idea what she looked like.

"Have you talked to him?" I asked. "Made up?"

"Nope."

I rolled my eyes.

"You should."

"Babe—" he looked at me. "...I love you, but you need to accept that I can't just— he's in love with you."

"He's also in love with Blake Rivers."

George rolled his eyes.

"Honestly, he's a fucking sex addict." He said. "First he was with Angie whom he wasn't even in love with. It was all because of the sex. Then he fell for Lee and when Lee didn't satisfy him, he decided to have an affair and keep sleeping with the new girl for the entire year and don't forget how he kissed Marco, knowing he wasn't single."

"Are we still talking about that?" Marco asked. "Because... can we not? It's still a sensitive topic."

He grabbed William's hand and dragged him out on the dance floor as more couples joined Bill and Fleur.