4

"Maybe you should take the week off and spend some time with Taehyun." Minho said as he looked at the long haired blonde who sighed and looked over at the older male.

"You know I have a meeting next week with the Kim's." Hyunjin said as he turned back to his computer. Minho frowned and leaned back into the couch. "Hyunjin you need to take a break once in awhile. Your the CEO I know your busy, but you should rest. Take some time off you know." Minho said as he looked at the younger who paused for a seconds before humming.

"Hows the babysitter?" Hyunjin asked, glancing over at Minho who grinned. "Taehyun's taking a liking to him, oh and by the way the babysitters an Omega." Minho said making Hyunjin look over with furrowed brows.

"I told you I didn't want an Omega babysitter." Hyunjin said as he looked at Minho who shrugged. "Oh well, Taehyun likes the boy and besides he's the first that doesn't want to do it to get closer to you. You should be thanking your Hyung." Minho said as he stood up with a smile.

"Sure." Hyunjin mumbled earning a scoff from the older. "This kid." He muttered as he left the room.

The blonde looked at his phone and gave a sigh as he picked up the device and unlocked it. He pressed on a contact and pit the cell to his ear, waiting.

"Hello, YoungHee I need you to cancel all my meetings for next week and reschedule."

°°°°

"Innie, Innie let's get that one." Taehyun said as he pointed at the Strawberry cake picture on the menu."Two slices of the Strawberry cake please, with two vanilla milkshakes." He said with a smile as he looked at the waiter who smiled.

"How was school Tae?" Jeongin asked looking at the boy who's expression immediately changed. "Okay." He mumbled as he messed with his little fingers. "That frown says something different." Jeongin said as he gave a small smile. Taehyun pouted and rested his head on his arms. "Innie am I different cause I don't have an Eomma?" Taehyun asked as he looked at the white haired male who blinked before shaking his head.

"Of course not." Jeongin said as he ruffled the boys hair with a chuckle. "Your the most handsome and brave little Alpha I've ever seen." He said making Taehyun smile as he sat back up. "Mhm and I'll protect Innie from all the bad things." He said with a proud smile.

"Alright two slices of Strawberry cake and two vanilla milkshakes." The girl said as she set down the drinks and plates. "Thank you." Taehyun said happily as he grabbed a fork.

"Your son is cute." She said looking at Jeongin who quickly shook his head. "Oh, he's not my son." He said with a sheepish laugh. She immediately gasped and apologized. "Oh I'm so sorry." She said with a bow.

"No its okay." Jeongin said with a smile. She apologized once more before leaving the table. Jeongin picked up his fork and tried the cake, humming at the sweet taste. Taehyun had scarfed the cake down already half way finished while Jeongin had only taken a few bites.

"Innie, can you stay the night?" Taehyun asked looking at Jeongin with puppy dog eyes as he drank his milk shake. "I don't have any clothes or anything and you have school tomorrow and your App-."

"Appa isn't coming home, he doesn't care about TaeTae." Taehyun said with a pout as he stared at the table with furrowed brows. "He cares about you a lot Tae. Okay?" Jeongin said as he looked at the boy who shook his head. "He loves you very much Tae, I promise he just wants you to be happy, even if it might not feel like it. Your Appa works very hard." Jeongin said as he looked at the boy who nodded as he gave a small sigh.

It was hard for Taehyun to accept that, even though some part of him knew his Appa was busy with work he didn't want to accept that.

"Its getting late how about we head back, then we can watch some movies hm?" Jeongin said with a smile, earning a nod from Taehyun. He got the check, paying before they left the cafe. Taehyun walked along side Jeongin holding the boys hand as they walked down the streets of Seoul. They made it back before sundown the two walking into the gates of the house. A sleek black car was parked in the drive way, which wasn't Minho's. Jeongin gave a confused look that quickly disappear when Taehyun pulled him toward the front door. Opening it with excitement.

"Appa!?" The boy yelled as he entered the house, kicking off his shoes as he ran inside. Jeongin closed the door and slipped off his shoes walking into the living room and taking in the sight.

A long blonde haired man was standing there smiling at Taehyun who hugged him. The man seemed to notice his presence as well and looked up locking eyes with Jeongin. "Appa this is Innie." Taehyun said as he let go of the man and made his way over to the white haired male, smiling as he took his hand. "He's pretty right? Innies an Omega to." Taehyun said happily as he looked at the blonde who smiled and nodded. Jeongin could see the similarities between the two. Both had moles under there left eye, along with the same striking looks. "Sorry for not noticing you I'd be home. Feel free to leave." The man said as he looked at Jeongin who gave a small nod.

"Noo." Taehyun whined as he tugged on Jeongins sleeve. "I don't want you to leave Innie." He said as he looked up the at boy who gave a small smile. "Its alright Tae. You and your appa can spend time together." Jeongin said as he ruffled the boys hair. Taehyun pouted more as tears filled his eyes.

Jeongins gave a small sigh as he knelt down. "How about this I'll give you my phone number and you can call me alright?" Jeongin said looking at Taehyun who lit up at the idea. "Okay." He said as the white haired boy smiled and nodded. Jeongin grabbed his bag pulling out a pen and paper before writing the digits down and handing it to Taehyun. "Now you can call me anytime okay?" He said earning a big smile from Taehyun who nodded. "Okay Innie."

Finally content Taehyun let Jeongin leave, a smile on his face as he sat down on the couch. "Appa, Appa can we call Innie now?" The boy asked as he turned to Hyunjin who gave a small smile.

"Innie just left Taehyunnie, it's not safe to call while he's driving. You can call him later okay?" He said earning a small nod from the boy who grabbed the remote with a frown. Hyunjin gave an inaudible sigh, before sitting down on the couch. "How was school?" He asked. Taehyun shrugged, and mumbled a small 'okay' as he watched the movie.

"Appa..do you really love me?"

Hyunjin looked at his son, not expecting the sudden question. "Of course I love you, more than anything else in the world." Hyunjin said as he scooped up the boy and peppered him with kisses earning giggles from Taehyun. "How about we watch, Transformers?" Hyunjin asked earning a nod from his son who smiled happily.

They ended up watching Transformers until it was time for bed. Taehyun had taken a bath and had done his home work before running over to his bed. "Appa, I wanna call Innie." He said as he reached for Hyunjins phone. The blonde nodded and unlocked the device, typing in the phone number and pressing call before handing the phone to his son who patiently waited for an answer.

"Innie, I called you to say goodnight." Taehyun exclaimed as a smile grew on his face as he talked with the boy through the phone.

"Byeee Innie~." Taehyun said with a giggle before hanging up. He handed the phone to Hyunjin before laying down. "Night, night Appa. I love you." He said as he snuggled under the covers. Hyunjin smiled and shut off the lamp turning on the nightlight.

"I love you to."

Hyunjin left the room and shut the door sighing as he walked downstairs to the kitchen. He put away a few things, halting at the sound of his phone ringing. He fished the device out from his pocket looking at the name of the contact before sighing as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Why was she calling?