42

/Now we see Taehyuns troubles from the incident.

"Here let me get that for you." Minho said as he reached for the glass handing it to Jeongin. "Thanks." He said softly taking the glass from the other.

"Um, could you maybe help me pour a glass of orange juice." Jeongin said shyly as he looked at the elder who nodded.

The elder opened the fridge taking out the jug and pouring the juice into the glass before handing it to Jeongin who gave a small thank you. "Tae do you want any orange juice?" Jeongin asked looked back at the little boy who sat down at the table. "Yes please." He said softly earning a nod from Minho who poured another glass.

"You can sit down Jeonginnie." Jisung said softly as he looked at the other Omega with a gentle smile.

Jeongin took a seat next to Taehyun the smaller boy nibbling on a piece of toast while Jisung brought the plates to the table. "Hyung foods ready." Jeongin said as he looked over toward Hyunjin who had just gotten off the phone. "Sorry about that love." He apologized as he headed over and took a seat next to Taehyun who was staring at the butter with a pout.

"You alright Tae." Jeongin asked noticing the youngers expression. Perking up he nodded smiling as he took another bite out of his toast. "I'm okay Innie." He assured.

"Here you go." Jisung said as he placed the plate in front of Taehyun.

"Thank you Sungie." Taehyun said as he picked up and fork staring down at his food. Hyunjin and Jeongin shared a glance before the Alpha was clearing his throat as he looked back at Taehyun. "Tae you don't have to go to school today if you don't want to." Hyunjin said softly looking at his son who smiled as he shook his head.

"Its okay, I can go Appa." Taehyun said as he looked at Hyunjin with a smile. Nodding he looked at Jeongin who seemed just as worried.

Taehyun ate in silence the little boy barely finishing his breakfast. Hyunjin drove him to school, talking with the teacher about not letting Taehyun go with anyone but Minho or himself.

Even though he said he was fine, he felt sick entering the building all of the teachers whispered as he walked into class.

"We haven't been doing very much, we were just gonna work on are paintings today." Mrs. Lee said softly as she looked at Taehyun who nodded. "Okay." He said softly fiddling with his thumbs.

He watched as the other kids took seats with their friends, their little aprons on as they grabbed brushes and paint. He sat by himself the blank canvas in front of him while the brushes sat on the desk.    He wished he was at home, beside Innie and his Appa: curled up in the soft nest.

"Come get your paint." Mrs. Lee called as she held the little trays with paint on them. Standing up Taehyun walked over, all of the other kids rushing over as well. Just as he started to reach out he froze, the noise started to rise the talking, yelling. Everything started to close up, the little Alpha's breathing rising as he felt like he was being over crowded.

Panic ensued as he grasped at his chest tears welling in his eyes as he started to breath heavy. Everything started to get blurry, loud.

He could here his name being called.

"Taehyun, Jeongin wanted me to come get you."

No, he didn't want to go with the scary man again.

A scream left him when he felt someone grasp his arm, the little Alpha hit and kicked crying as he scrambled away; back hitting against the little white drawers.

A feeling of warmth filled him as suddenly he was embraced in someones arms. "Don't let me go with him, please, please." Taehyun sobbed as he clung onto the other who gentle patted his back. "Its okay." A familiar voice said softly.

"No one's here to get you." Minjoon said as he hugged the smaller boy tigher.

"It'll be okay."

•••

Taehyun was quiet as he sat in the nurses office, holding Minjoons hand in his, small sniffles leaving him as he sucked on the lollipop the nurse had given him.

Minjoon glanced at the other before standing up and rushing over to the water dispenser and grabbing a small paper cup before filling the cup with water.

"Here." He said holding the little cup out for Taehyun who sniffled as he reached out and grabbed it.

"Thank you." He said softly as he pulled out the lollipop and took a sip. Sitting back down Minjoon looked over at the nurse who was talking on the phone. "Do you feel better?" He asked earning a small nod and sniffle from Taehyun. "What happened?" Minjoon asked, a small frown forming on Jeongins face as he threw away his lollipop.

"Someone tried to take me away. He said he would hurt me." Taehyun murmered, more tears filling his eyes.

"Said that I would never see Innie again." He muttered.

Nodding Minjoon looked down at the floor hands folding in his lap. "My Noona has panic attacks." Minjoon started, voice soft as he spoke. Taehyun looked at him eyes soft while he listened. "My Eomma and Appa are really mean to her. They call her bad words and say she doesn't belong with us."

"But, I still love her."

Taehyun stayed silent only nodding as he looked down at the water. "I'm really sorry for being mean to you. I shouldn't have said any of those bad words or hit you." Minjoon apologized with a small smile as he looked at Taehyun.

"I hope we can be friends if you want."

Taehyun smiled brightly all of his fear fading away as he nodded. "I forgive you." He said grabbing Minjoons hand.

"We can be friends."

!°!°!

"Baby are you sure you dont want anything else?" Hyunjin asked looking at Jeongin who shook his head with a soft smile. "I'm fine." He assured the Alpha who seemed to relax a bit as he sat down next to him.

"Your stressing yourself to much." Jeongin said as he rested his head against Hyunjins shoulder his hand moving to interlock with the others. "I know, but I'm just worried about you and Taehyun." He admitted with a sigh. Jeongin nodded the Omega already growing tired from moving around.

"I'm sorry Taehyun got caught up in this." Jeongin apologized, the Omega still feeling guilty about everything that happened.

"It wasn't your fault." Hyunjin said as he moved away to look at Jeongin. "I promise it's okay love." He assured as he leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to Jeongins lips.

"I love you."

/Now we're seeing character development 😭