14

"He's taken the pill, so his heat should subsided for now but he'll still feel weak and achy." Felix said as he glanced at his phone. "I really have to get back to work, it's okay for you to go in now. He will be like this for at least 2 days so he'll need food and water." The Omega said quickly as he handed Hyunjin was heat pills before rushing toward the door. "I'll swing by to check on him, sorry I can't stay."

The blonde omega left leaving the three there. "Alright well looks like Taehyun is coming to spend the night with us." Jisung said as he grabbed Minho pulling the Alpha to the door. "Now that that's handle we'll go." Jisung said as he slipped on his shoes and opened the door shoving Minho outside. As the door closed Hyunjin sighed and looked at the pill bottles taking them to the kitchen and putting them in the cabinet.

Running his fingers through his hair he debated on going up stairs to check on the other boy.

Pushing off the counter he walked toward the stair case going up to the guest room where Jeongin was. Stopping in front of the door he gave a gentle knock before opening it. The bed was still made though in the middle was a nest of fuzzy blankets Jisung probably got from the closet. Curled up in them was Jeongin trembling his body shaky as he lifted his head to look over at Hyunjin. "Sorry." He muttered softly his voice shaky.

"You don't have to apologize, it's not something you can exactly control."Hyunjin said as he entered the room. The glass cup on the night stand was no longer filled with water like it had been a few seconds ago when Felix came up to check on the boy.

"Do you want more water?" Hyunjin asked as he looked over at Jeongin who shook his head.

"Stay..p-please?" Jeongin asked as he shivered a bit. With a small nod Hyunjin sat at the edge of the bed, not wanting to enter the Omegas nest without his permission. He knew that Omega's where very strict with who they allowed in their nest. Looking at Jeongin he noticed how the boy was still shaking. He remembered what Minho had told him about Jisung when he was in pre-heat. He would talk about cuddling and scenting the omega to calm and help him.

With a silent sigh Hyunjin looked at the boy while biting it lip. Was he really about to do this?

After a few seconds of gathering courge he finally cracked and spoke. "Can I." He asked looking at Jeongin who gave him a confused look followed by a slow nod. The Alpha climbed into the nest of blankets laying down behind the other. Jeongin tensed a bit when he felt arms wrap around him. "Minho hyung always does this with Jisung during his preheat." Hyunjin quickly said a bit on edge since he didn't want to make Jeongin uncomfortable or anything. With a nod Jeongin relaxed in Hyunjin's arms comfortable with the Alpha's scent.

Still a bit shaky Jeongin cuddled back into the warmth of the Alpha finally being able to calm down and rest.

"Thank you." He mumbled softly as he looked at Hyunjin who hummed.

The two laid there drifting off to sleep in each other's warmth. Hyunjin gave a small sigh as he closed his eyes. His heart gave a small flutter making him curse silently.

Fuck he wasn't suppose to feel this way.

..

Hyunjin was woken up being shaken making him squint and furrow his brows as he opened his eyes. "Water."Jeongin croaked as he weakly shook the other awake.

Sitting up Hyunjin immediately got out of the nest and grabbed the glass cup heading down stairs to get the boy some water. Rushing into the kitchen he filled the glass with cold water and ice along with a small bowl of fruit. Heading back upstairs he entered the room closing the door behind him. Setting down the fruit on the nightstand he handed Jeongin the glass of water. Making sure to help him guide it to his lips since the boys hands were shaky.

Jeongin drank down the whole glass, the water helping cool him a bit. "Here you should eat." Hyunjin said as he handed the bowl to the other. Slowly the boy ate, getting a third way through the bowl of fruit before pushing it aside and laying back down. "To tired." He muttered as he gently grabbed Hyunjin's arm giving a small tug to try and get him to lay down with him.

With a small chuckle Hyunjin moved the bowl back on the nightstand and laid back down on the bed. Tucking his head into the crook of the boys neck he inhaled the soft scent of the boy. With a soft purr the Omega presented his neck letting the other have more access. With a low rumble in his throat Hyunjin lightly nosed the area, scenting the boy with his own pheromones. Making sure the younger was doused in his own scent

The sweet action took turn when Hyunjin scraped his sharp fangs over the boy's skin making the over tense.

"W-wait." Jeongin stuttered out in panic, as he moved away some from Hyunjin who snapped out of and immediately pulled away. "Sorry I shouldn't have." He quickly apologized noticing how uncomfortable he made the other. Fuck what was he doing?

Pulling away he sat up and got out of the nest. "I still have work to do." He muttered. It was true he did still have work, but if he wanted he could send it off to someone to finish it however it was also an excuse to leave. He didn't wait for a reply as he left the room closing the door and leaning against the wall. He ran his fingers through his hair, his pupils blown again and his eyes a light red from his Alpha shining through. His heart was beating out of his chest far more than he wanted it to.

Even he wasn't oblivous to the fact, he was catching feeling for the white haired omega.

/its late I'm sorry 😔