49

"Appa! Eomma! Wake up Santa brought presents!" Taehyun yelled as he rushed into their room climbing onto the bed with a big smile.

"Good morning Tae." Jeongin said as he sat up, a sleepily smile on his face. "Appa wake up." Taehyun said as he shook Hyunjin who hummed, opening his eyes and squinting as he looked at Taehyun who smiled. "Come on, Santa brought presents!" Taehyun yelled as he got off the bed and rushed out of the room.

"Come on babe." Jeongin said as he patted the other, before slipping off the bed fixing his shirt and boxers.

"I'm coming." Hyunjin mumbled as he slowly pushed back the blankets. The two of them made their way downstairs. Taehyun was already at the tree, sitting on the floor and looking at the multiple presents underneath. "Look Santa brought presents." Taehyun squealed as he at Jeongin who smiled as he sat down next to him.

"Sure did, it's because you've been good all year." Jeongin said with a smile as he ruffled Taehyuns hair.

"Now which one should you open first." Jeongin said as he looked at Taehyun who pursed his lips before grabbing a small little box. "I think you should open this one first Innie." He said with a big smile as he handed it to Jeongin who blinked. "Me?" He asked glancing at Taehyun who nodded.

Looking up at Hyunjin the Alpha smiled sweetly, his phone in hand for pictures.

Slowly he unwrapped the box, placing the paper aside as he opened it.

"Its a necklace Innie, it has your name in it." Taehyun said with a smile as he looked at Jeongin who stared at the little plate with his name and initals ingraved on it. Tears filled his eyes as he looked at Taehyun who frowned.

"Eomma Innie what's wrong?" Taehyun asked softly.

"Do you not like it?"

"No no, I love it baby." Jeongin said as he leaned forward blinking away his tears as he hugged Taehyun.

"You should open your presents now." Jeongin said as he pulled back smiling at Taehyun who nodded. Hyunjin smiled at he sat down, taking pictures of Taehyun opening his presents. Most of them were art supplies and canvas. They had also bought a baseball bat and gloves since Taehyun had recently started baseball, also because Seungmin promised to teach him to pitch.

"A new book!" Taehyun exclaimed as he looked over at the two who smiled. Taehyun had also gotten into books, whether it be about art or just action and adventure stories.

"Appa, this one is for you." Taehyun said as he picked up the present and handed it to Hyunjin. The Alpha glanced at Jeongin who smiled as he now held the phone holding it up to take a picture.

Hyunjin tore off the wrapping paper his eyes widening in surprise. There was a sketch book along with a set of sketching penils that came in a little zipped up pouch. "We saw your doodles on the papers in your office so we decided to get you this." Jeongin said with a smile as he snapped a quick photo.

A smile formed on Hyunjins face as he pressed a kiss to Taehyuns forehead before ruffling his hair. "Thank you baby." He said as he looked at Taehyun who nodded.

By the time everything was open, the living room floor was filled with wrapping paper, that none of them wanted to clean up and instead agreed on leaving it there for later. Taehyun was quick to open his art supplies, and draw with Hyunjin who was teaching him how to sketch roses.

Jeongin sat on the couch, bundled up in blankets while he watched the two with a soft smile, his heart warm at the sight of the two people he valued and loved deeply.

His heart was content with his little family.

"Innie which is better, mine or Appa's?" Taehyun asked as he held up the drawing of a flower along with Hyunjins.