48

"Innie wake up, it's Christmas eve!" Taehyun yelled as he rushed into the couples room a big smile on his face as he climbed onto the bed.

Jeongin hummed as he opened his eyes, squinting tiredly as he raised his arm letting Taehyun lay between him and Hyunjin. "Innie we have to make cookies today for Santa." Taehyun said as he looked at Jeongin who yawned as he sat up rubbing his eyes before turning to Taehyun with a sleepy smile.

"And Uncle JiJi and Minho are coming over too." Taehyun exclaimed as he slid back off the bed. "Alright, let's go make breakfast." Jeongin said as he got off the bed rushing over to Jeongin and lifting him up smiling as the little boy gave a giggle.

"Appa where gonna go make breakfast." Taehyun giggled as he looked at Hyunjin who was still halfasleep as he turned his head to look at the two.

"So, what should we make for breakfast?" Jeongin asked as they headed down the stairs.

"Mmmm, French toast!" Taehyun said as he hugged his llama plush tighter. "Sounds good." Jeongin said he placed Taehyun down watching as he rushed into the kitchen.

Making breakfast had been easy since Taehyun helped him with everything Hyunjin as well after he finally got up.

Minho and Jisung arrived early mainly since Taehyun wanted to make special cookies for everyone.

He had planned on making a dozen cookies for Uncle Channie and Seungminnie, Uncle Lixxie and Binnie and baby Han-Jae even after Jeongin explained he wouldn't be able to each them, Taehyun mentioned it was the thought that counts.

They really didn't know where he was getting all those phrases from.

"Alright baby me and Jisung are gonna head off." Jeongin said as he placed a quick kiss on Hyunjins cheek. "Your leaving?" He asked with a pout as he looked at the Omega who smiled. "We'll be back." He assured.

"Minho Hyung, please make sure Hyunjin doesn't burn down the house." Jeongin said as he looked back at the elder who chuckled with a nod.

"I will."

"Byeee Inniee." Taehyun said as he blew the other a kiss, earning a giggle from Jeongin who blew him a kiss back. "I'll see you later Tae, you have fun making cookies." Jeongin said with a smile as he looked back at the little boy who nodded as he added the butter to the bowl.

"Appa what now?" Taehyun asked as he looked at Hyunjin who hummed as he sat down next to him. "Now you need the dough with your hands." Hyunjin said as he looked at Taehyun who nodded.

"Okay!" He said as he quickly got to work while Minho helped monitor to make sure he was mixing everything together.

"Alright here are the cookie cutters." Hyunjin said as he placed them down on the table.

"Okay Tae, now we put the dough on the board and roll it out." Minho said as he grabbed the dough making sure to sprinkle flower on the board before grabbing the rolling pin. "Alright Tae now just roll it." Minho said as the little Alpha who nodded as he slowly started to roll out the dough.

"Okay." Minho said as he watched stopping Taehyun when the dough the still a little thick.

"Alright Tae, now you can cut out the cookies." He said with a smile as he watched the little Alpha grab the heart cookie cutter. He smile formed on his face as he pressed his down before doing multiple others, some being stars or snowflakes.

Hyunjin was set to preheat the oven only to fail after Minho had to step in and do it for him.

The entire day was spent making cookies and putting them in the cute little containers Hyunjin had went to the store and bought.